Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Well apparently implantation can occur anywhere between 6 and 12DPO, according to peeonastick.com, so yeah it's possible.

I know what you mean about trying not to get your hopes up though, I swing between being positive and making myself believe that I'm out so that I'm not too disappointed during the 2WW.

Oh i didnt know that :) guess ill test again tomorrow and see, my cycle after mc was 33 days so not too sure if this one is going to be my usual 28 days.

Hi ladies.

I am currently in my 3rd 2WW, 1st was a chemical and 2nd AF arrived earlier than expected!!!

Not overly confident this month as I only dtd a few times over my fertile period (or what I think was my fertile period).

What with my mum being sick etc I just havent had my mind on it that much, but I hope I have done enough to even be in the running.

Mum got word that her operation will be on Tuesday 4th, so I am praying all of that will go ok and that I might have some good news for her when she comes through it.

All the best to everyone xo.

I hope everything goes/went well today for your mum.

xx

:hugs: JOEY

SND, implantation can occur as ICKLE said, so head up!! FXD!

Keep you head up ladies :hugs: our time is coming. We are learning alot more methods and things about ourselves so that we can successfully catch this egg. I hope that we are all seeing bfps in the next couple of weeks!! :dust:

AFM...AF is easing out rather quickly. I was heavy for couple days and light to spotting yesterday and now, spotting.... I am ready though, today I began to finalize "donations" scheduling and shipping, and got all my vitamins, etc (baby aspirin, B6, green tea, folic acid, Primrose Oil, etc... It appears that OV will come in the next couple weeks, plan, plan, plan, that's what I am up to!

Going to test again tomorrow for defo, Will let you all know

:dust:

Just got back from my post miscarriage doctor's appointment. Please excuse the language but I HATE doctors and gynaecologists most of all. Having asked what our plans were after the miscarriage, and being told that we wanted to try again, the f*ing imbecile, asked how old I was, referred to our previous difficulties in conceiving, then leaned back in his chair, and said "well it wouldnt be the end of the world if you never had another baby"

I am not sure on what planet he thought that was a sensible thing to say to a woman less than a month after a miscarriage My OH literally had to hold me back from ripping his testicles off and stuffing them down his throat. As it was I muttered, "Not the end of the world for you, obviously" and he looked completely shocked.

He then said, that he hoped we would conceive again quickly but if we did there was no guarantees that we would be able to carry the child to term, but to make an appointment as soon as we knew for an early assessment of the pregnancy.

In and out in about 5 minutes and nearly 3 hours later I am still seething....

EMUM, I am blown away.... I am not sure if I would be comfortable continuing to go to that doc.... seriously....

It's really hard, isn't it. I do hate gynaecologists and am never comfortable around them, but I have been seeing this particular one for about 12 years now, and he was fantastic during my last pregnancy which was very difficult and I was an emotional wreck through most of it. I am just though completely stunned that he said this today. I know he isn't required to give a rat's ass about his patients and whether their pregnancies do or don't make it, but surely he might understand that the patients themselves care about this?

Snd- implantation bleeding can sure enough happen late, the egg might have implanted but the old bit of blood doesnt come out straight away, hence it's usually brown. GL girl, start the positive news on this thread again! :dust:Ow btw, this is my second time using cbfm (used it first time the month i got my BFP), i m not sure what's going on as i turned it on after ov and it's been like this ever since! I sure hope this is a good sign![-o<

Emum- I know your dr was good all these years but it seems once they go big their brains stop functioning straight...what an a..! Dont pay attention to him ow and by the way i d let my dh rip his testicles out if i were you!:devil:

MrsMM- This is going to be your lucky month, plan plan plan, a wonderful b day present for your girl is on its way!:dust:

AFM- tested this morning (more like before the sun was out!) but BFN. I still hold hope as it was only 9 dpo but it would have been nice if it had come up with a surprise! Temps are still up but no symptoms...:shrug:

Hi ladies

Emum your a better woman than me I would have killed him. I hate seeing the doctor after having a miscarriage as they've all got the same speel its like reading it from a card and some of them can be so condescending.

Well I've still not had a period and i'm getting really fed up with it, its driving me mad, I also have no signs that she's on her way.

I hope so Chistiana, just have a feeling it willl be another BFN in the morning...gl to you with your next tests :dust:

I only have 1 stick left for my CBFM so hope it doesnt ask for anymore after tomorrow!

Emum, that was a terrible thing for a proffesional to say, its a disgrace...it makes me so angry, they sometimes dont realise the hurt they cause with there words, I hope you are ok :hugs:

Hi ladies - I've just been catching up. You ladies have been busy chatting - exactly what I like to see!

I thought I would pop in and give an update but first - my goodness Emum! I would have gone mad at that dr. How insensitive and unprofessional. And that was a gynae too? Wow - I would have lost it, I think. I once had a bad experience with a dr. I was 19 and had got pregnant when we were not trying. Sorry if it is TMI but it is needed to tell the story - we had used a condom and it had split. So the following morning I went off to the family planning clinic and got the morning after pill just to be on the safe side. Despite the condom and the morning after pill, I found out three weeks later that I was pregnant. I was gutted as it wasn't part of the plan. Anyway, fate intervened and I had a mc at about 8 weeks. I went to hospital and had a D&C. I was terrified as I was young, living at home and didn't want my parents to know (not because they would have been mad - I just didn't want to let them down). The drs wanted me to stay in over night but I told them I couldn't. I think this must have annoyed the dr as when he came to discharge me he said to me in a loud sarcastic patronising voice in front of the whole ward - "Next time, just use a bloody condom". He obviously hadn't read my notes and couldn't give a crap about the situation I was in through no fault of my own. I was such a little timid thing back then that I just looked at him and nodded but I STILL think of the rudeness of that dr and it STILL makes me mad. He judged me despite knowing absolutely nothing about me. My goodness, the mouthful he would get if he said it to the older, more confident me.

Anyway, sorry I've gone off on a tangent.... as for my current position, I''m still waiting to mc. I had my bloods taken today and they have gone down from 113 on Friday to 59 today so I'm guessing it will happen soon. I feel much calmer this time round - I'm not sure why. And I'm determined to do this one naturally - I just think my body needs to reset itself properly after a rough couple of months.

I hope that we see some bfps on this thread in the next few days. :happydance:

Emum - That's horrible! What a disgusting thing to say to someone. Both my gynae and FS are male and were both lovely about the m/c, in fact the FS seemed genuinely upset about it. I think I'd want to complain about that. He definitely needs a refresher in bedside manner!

Struth - I hope the inevitable happens soon and is as painless as possible, both physically and emotionally. I've been thinking about you.

Some BFP's would be lovely. Who is waiting to test? I think I ov'd yesterday, but waiting for FF to confirm.

It looks like you have had a temp rise too Ickle Pand? :happydance: I hope you and OH have been busy :blush:

Yeah I was chuffed. I'm not sure when I O'd though. I had thought it was CD22 but now it's looking more like CD23. I was hoping for crosshairs tomorrow lol! DH was supposed to be away the weekend of the 14th but he's had to cancel it, which is good because I'll be testing around then and I'll want him there either way :)

Test today FMU = BFN

CBFM is now at low, still spotting looks like AF on her wicked way maybe..but still not out yet

Hi ladies,

Sorry it's been awhile. Last Friday was the worst day EVER! :hissy: I reached my limit on frustration :growlmad: but thankfully my dr ordered bloodwork to see if I had ovulated (and to confirm that I wasn't pregnant---which I already knew I hadn't and that I didn't ovulate). As I suspected no O and no :bfp: so she agreed to give me the meds to make :af: come and end this horrible long wait! :sad1: Now I have to take these meds for 10 days and I'm seriously praying HARD that :af: will show up finally and then I can start clomid. Please...please pray for me. [-o<

Hope everyone is doing well. I've been watching for some :bfp: and hope to see lots of them real soon. :thumbup:

Have a great day! :hugs:

FXD! BASTE and ICKLE!

STRUTH, I hope that what needs to happen happens soon for you. :hugs:

SND, I hope you see some pink lines soon hun! :dust:

AFM...Nothing new to report, all can be seen in my chart, I am preparing for OV in the next week or so. Getting everything in order! As many can remember or read in my journal, I am going to use baby aspirin, robitussin, folic acid, even primrose oil, B6, green tea, preseed, softcups and at a minimum 3 "donations". We are going to try SMEP!!! We will catch this eggy in Oct!!!

Snd- i like your positive attitude, you're not out yet! I hope tomorrow is a whooole different story!!!

Struth i hope this ends for you soon so you can start over and fresh! Good luck hun!

Baste- it s gonna show her face soon, i m sure, funny how we never want her to show and now you cant wait for her! Anyway, good luck hun, lets start on a blank sheet!

AFM- BFN again today, trying not to lose hope (only 10 dpo if i go by the monitor and ovarian pain, 11 according to ff), i am getting really nut about it, kept looking at the test under the light, bending it and stuff and thought i imagined a shadow where the second line should be...my eyes are now hurting!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->