Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Me tooo MRSMM and gl to you, you really keep spirits up throughout the thread :hugs:

Lol Chistiana I was doing exactly the same today!! eventually put it in the bin so I couldnt anymore!

Its strange today I made lunch took a bite out of and thought yuk! Tried something else and the same! Ended up eating cereal :shrug:

Maybe its my mind trying to send imaginary signs as I am thinking about it constantly, just wish I knew either way

:dust:

SND, your chart looks really nice, I hope those temps stay up there to a nice bfp and sticky bean! :dust:

Mrs MM i think we are twins. My ttc essentials also came today. We are using

Supplement for me and him
Robuttissin
Baby aspirin
Conceive plus

Also doing Smep, though OH doesn't know in case it throws him off his stride. I've stocked up on CBFM sticks and digital OPKs so will not miss the surge if it happens. Also got 25 HPTs to go with the 2 I have left from last month, so even if I do start testing early this month we wont run out.

Also plan to overhaul diet as the only bit of advice we got yesterday about minimising risk of another miscarriage was to optimize nutrition beforehand, and have asked OH to come to bed earlier as he has a habit of staying up until 2 or 3 in the morning and lack of sleep is not good for his swimmers (which we know are weak anyway)

Onwards and upwards, though I must confess I am still upset about yesterday and have done my fair share of brooding on it today.

Lol Chistiana I was doing exactly the same today!! eventually put it in the bin so I couldnt anymore!

Its strange today I made lunch took a bite out of and thought yuk! Tried something else and the same! Ended up eating cereal :shrug:

Maybe its my mind trying to send imaginary signs as I am thinking about it constantly, just wish I knew either way

hahahaha can i just say it's never too late to take it out of the bin!!!:haha: Your symptoms sound very very promising....let us in on some good news tomorrow!:dust:

I am loving temping MRSMM, its helping me get to work on time too, Im a bit off a lazy bum in the mornings but now im waking at 7 and getting up..good daily routine

I think ill pass on that Chistiana haha, ill no doubt be squinting, bending and hogging the light tomorrow

I just love this site, defo helps with the dreaded TWW and If i dont get my BFP then ill be looking farward to trying again and being here

How's everyone doing today?

I'm good, apart from my ovaries feeling like they're going to burst. I think this must be all the follicles that didn't mature. My chart is confusing me a little just now - if I change Advanced mode to Research mode on FF, I get my crosshairs. I don't know which mode to go with now. Any thoughts?

Hello everyone! I am going crazy! Tested with fmu got a bfn. Then tried different brand at around 1 pm got a faint line...tested again with both brands 3 hours later, again bfn and even fainter line. What's going on???here's a pic of the first faint...

Attachments

• stick.jpg
    stick.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 12
Chistiana...that pic DEFO looks like +!!

You should maybe try another brand?? I really hope this is it for you, how many days past Ov are you??

I had temp drop today, spotting has now stopped, and BFN on test, just have to see what the next few days will bring.

Ickle Pand im no good with all the temp stuff yet, I tried changing mine but it didnt make any difference

Did the lines come up within the time limit Christiana? I really hope you are, but I can't see any colour in the line you posted, so I would be worried it might be an evap if I were in your shoes. But it is still really early for you to test, so maybe. Could you bear to leave it to tomorrow before testing again, when hopefully the results will be more conclusive. Fxd for you though.

Snd- According to ff i am 12 dpo according to cbfm sticks and ovary pains i am 11 dpo. I am going to buy a double digital test tonight, try one when i come back home if it's negative then again tomorrow...argggggg this is killing me!

Emum-the lines came up within 5 minutes for sure and there is indeed colour in it. What i ma worried about is that when i tested again 3 hours later i got another coloured line but fainter...shouldnt it be darker?Or could it be that by urine was not as concentrated by 4 pm? Anyway, i am trying again later with a digi, cant wait for tomorrow, i ll go nuts!

I am loving temping MRSMM, its helping me get to work on time too, Im a bit off a lazy bum in the mornings but now im waking at 7 and getting up..good daily routine

OMG I'm the same way about temping! :haha: It's almost like a kid on Christmas morning. :blush: I agree that it also helps me to wake up. I've been having a terrible time this week since I haven't been temping.

Its even helped me not to get dissapointed over my temp drop and BFN, I suppose it might be different a few months down the line but for now im like a kid with a new toy its great :thumbup:

Will keep fingers and toes crossed for you Christiana. If both lines came up in the time limit, that's a good sign. I would expect them to get fainter rather than darker as the day went on, as your urine gets more diluted. Different results on different brands of tests probably only relates to the sensitivity of the test. I hope they are all BFP for you tomorrow.

I recently had a MC on the 18th-19th of September. I was almost 7 weeks. DF and I were not activily TTC after MC. He's a truck driver and is away quite alot. When he came home last week we didn't even think about it and BD a few times right before I ovulated. I believe I'm at either 3 or 4 DPO. Although my pregnancy wasn't plan in September it was a nice surprise. Hoping and praying for a BFP. Will be testing on DF b-day the 12th of October. :) Sticky Baby Dust to all...

:wave: JACQUELINE you are welcome here, and I hope you get another bfp sooner than later. :hugs: so sorry for you loss!

EMUM, we are most definitely twins!! :haha: DON'T tell him, let him think it is jackpot week :haha: plus it will help his swimmers! :dust:

SND, me too!!! Temping has helped so much since before MC I had irregularly regular cycles and now they are just irregular. It also helps me get up for work, how funny.

CHISTINA, that looks positive Hun. However, I would wait a day and test in the morning again. The later in the day, the hormone that it is detecting for pregnancy (different than an OPK) is more diluted. FXD! :dust:

AFM...Nothing new to report, all can be seen in my chart... CM checks begin today, and OPKS starting this weekend. Stocked up on baby aspirin, robitussin, folic acid, even primrose oil, B6, green tea, preseed, softcups and "donations". Operation Prepare for SMEP has begun!!! I have been exercising really regularly as well so I am feeling good.

Hi All

Wow Chistiana i really hope that is the start of a BFP for you chick, good luck for testing in the morning!

Aw MrsMM so sorry to hear the witch came, evil! Good plan for new cycle though, go for it!!

Amanda, my ovaries are fit to burst as well, mine are always so tender and it last a couple of days after Ov as well due to what they have been through they can be a bit bruised, im sure they will return to normal soon enough chick and hopefully you figure out when you ovulated!!

Jacqueline, so sorry for your loss, hopefully you get preggo again just as quickly chick.

AFM, cd 20 and think the half clomid dose deffo delayed ovulation, typical as we really went for it with the :sex: for cd 18 so need to keep it up and hope i havent tired him out!!

xxxx

Christiana that looks like a wondfo test I found them to be the most sensitive when i was testing back to bfn. I really think that is the start of yoyr bfp fingers crossed chick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->