Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Hey, thanx you all, you really keep my spirits up. I tested again (8.30 at night) a digi clearblue and another brand i m not sure about, got very very faint positive on both within time limit but it's so faint i am starting to doubt myself. I hope it's what you all say, later in the day, more diluted but this is just killing me. Testing again tomorrow, i m becoming a bloody addict and wasting a lot of money....PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEASE KEEP YOUR FXED FOR ME...

Clobo- the more the better!keep it up and i ll keep my fwed for you too!

Jacqueline- sending you loads of baby dust hun, hope you r right on your way to a lovely bfp!

Sorry you're going through the same thing Clobo. Who needs progesterone tests when you've got PCOS lol!

Christiana that looks like a wondfo test I found them to be the most sensitive when i was testing back to bfn. I really think that is the start of yoyr bfp fingers crossed chick.

Hiya! It was indeed a wondfo, i just looked. So you think it might be picking up hcg while the other arent so much?

Yeah hun i thought they were far more sensitive they were still giving me a positive and my bloods were 15 when the others that were supposed to be 10 miu tests were stark white. I really do believe that they ate reliable too. I have my fingers and toes crossed for you hun.

Any news Christiana? I logged on first thing to see if you had posted yet! Still have everything crossed for you.

Emum and Debzie...thanks so much!yes I did test this morning, got a bfp on the digi clearblue and a faint line on the other test. I still went and had bloods done just so that I can monitor they r doubling as I m not going to the dr till after week 8 (with both my mc I started bleeding week6) so this will be final by this evening!!!i m very very excited but also scared to the core of my existance!!! will log in later from my pc to upload a pic and let you know how the bloods went!thank you thank so very much, you really do know how to keep my spirits up!!and my sanity too!

Fantastic news! I've had two bits of sad baby related news IRL this morning, and this has really lifted my spirits. I am very pleased for you, but hope you will stay lurking here for a bit, as I'll miss you if you disappear completely!

Chistiana, :wohoo:, im sending you loads of sticky :dust:, take it easy, my FS said that doing too much exercise and getting sressed in very early pregnancy can take blood flow away from the uterus and contribute towards a mc, so take it very easy chick! :hugs:

Emum, aw chick, big hugs for whatever is going on with you, keep your spirits up, there will be more good news soon xxx

Amanda, tell me about it, ooh reminds me i need to book my test!! Dont really need it though, i actually felt my egg POP yesterday afternoon, nips started being sore and temp shot up today so im pretty sure i ovulted!! Im now in the dreaded TWW!!

xxxx

Thanks clobo but the sad news wasn't for me but for two friends who I have heard today have both suffered losses in the last few days, one at term and one at 14 weeks after a normal scan 2 weeks earlier :(

AFM I got a high on CBFM today on CD7 and am getting some fertile looking mucus, so OH needs to watch out tonight :)

Aw Emum, life really isnt fair sometimes is it, why do some of us struggle so much and then only for things to still go wrong. Im so sorry for your friends :hugs:

Yay jump on him :sex: xxx

Emum and Debzie...thanks so much!yes I did test this morning, got a bfp on the digi clearblue and a faint line on the other test. I still went and had bloods done just so that I can monitor they r doubling as I m not going to the dr till after week 8 (with both my mc I started bleeding week6) so this will be final by this evening!!!i m very very excited but also scared to the core of my existance!!! will log in later from my pc to upload a pic and let you know how the bloods went!thank you thank so very much, you really do know how to keep my spirits up!!and my sanity too!

This is such fantastic news, you were so kind to me the other day when I was having a really bad day, so pleased you got a bfp and I really hope its a very sticky one for you!

Ive still not ovulated, my cbfm has been high for ages, I even reset it half way through this cycle as had used all 20 sticks and it went straight high again so who knows whats going on lol. Felt like I had some ewcm early so fingers crossed for ov today. Ive been away for work the last few days though so only dtd on tuesday so even if I ovulated today im probably out but just hope if I have ovulated that my next cycle will be back to normal. These 8 week cycles are horrible!!

CLOBO, Keep up that DTD and catch that eggy Hun!

CHISTINA, CONGRATS!!! :happydance: FXD and GL for a very sticky sticky bean!

EMUM, :hugs: for your friends, I know it is a hard time. As for your CM, go get him!!!

C814, head up Hun, if you DTD Tue, today is only 2.5 days away and swimmers live 2-5 days. Most studies show you have the higher of the chance to catch the egg if you DTD as many as 2 days before and day of OV!!! GL FXD! :dust:

AFM...Nothing new to report, stalk my chart... Starting OPKs this weekend. I have a very full weekend, meeting up with my bro, SIL and my nephew. DW and I are taking the LO to shop for coats/clothes, getting cold around here, and today and tomorrow she has Karate! Going to even find a second in there to get to the salon to get hair done! YAY! I hope you all have a GREAT weekend! GL FXD! :dust:

Christiana you are so very welcome and big congratulations. You have made my day...I too am having a bad day ( year ago today i started. bleeding with my first miscarriage) I am wishing you a very happy and healthy nine months. Keep us posted.

Christiana - looking forward to the update!

Debzie - I'm sorry. I'm dreading the anniversaries starting to come round.

Mrs M - it sounds like you're going to be too busy to be thinking about TTC which is a good thing!

C814 - I hope your cycle ends one way or another soon.

Clobo - that sounds like certain symptoms to me :)

AFM - I'm counting myself as 4DPO. I've been changing between Advanced and Research mode on FF, I get broken crosshairs for CD 23 with Advanced and solid ones for CD 22 with Research, so I'm sticking with it. I'm itching to test already, even though I know it's pointless lol!

We had our appointments with the dietitian and the counsellor today. They went pretty well, and we both feel that they helped. Going back to the dietitian in a month and have the counsellors number so we can go back if/when we feel we need to.

CBFM is on high for the first day, and CM is clear and copious. Nice underwear has been found and restaurant booked. Don't anticipate being on again tonight :)

Now just need a plan for the next few nights until we hit Peak and pass it, so he doesn't suspect he's being nobbled...

ICKLE, that is soooo my plan... :haha:

EMUM, go get it!!!! It's a looong weekend, play "dress up" it is always a "fire-starter" :haha: Operation Egg Chase!!!

Congrats Chistiana! Can't wait for an update. :happydance:

Emum - so sorry about your friends. :hugs:

debzie - :hugs: :hugs:

c814 - i know how you feel. totally sucks. hope it ends for you VERY soon. :hugs:

MrsMM - have a great weekend! I'll be checking on updates to your chart next week. :thumbup:

Amanda - Good luck hun! :thumbup: I'll be checking for updates. Glad to hear appts went well.

AFM - terrible day...two FaceBook updates of pregger friends. :sad1: I just can't take much more of this...that is 13 people that I know that are expecting!!! :sad2:

Emum, thanks again, i m definitely not disappearing till i see how all of you are doing and get some good news!! I m sorry for your friends, it really sucks and it does bring memories back too. Stay strong for them too! And start the fun girl, keep at it until both of you drop down!Sending you lots of:dust:

Clobo, thanx hun, my dr also told me all this stress i carry around might be causing the mc...anyway i will be starting acupuncture on tuesday to try to relax a bit! Hope you caught that lovely little egg and join me on june babies very very soon! :hugs:

C814- Thanx thanx and thanx! Can i just say that little girls are usually conceived from BDing 2-3 days prior to ov! Good luck hun, BD today too and i think you will have covered it!:hug:

Debzie- I know it is hard hun, my due date would be 20th october, but this day is now gone and you are on to better and happier news. I ll be thinking of you, keep it strong!:hugs::hugs:

Ickle- Good luck, you are only about 8 days away from joining in june babies hopefully. I ll be around to hear your news! Lots of Sticky dust!:dust:

Baste- you ll soon join them so you can all share baby stories next autumn!GL!btw- 13?13?13? what's going on they were all :sex: at the same time??

AFM- got my bloods back, they are at 70, 12 dpo, dont know if that's ok or low but it's officially a :bfp::yipee: but i ll go online now to search. Going again next thursday to see whether they've gone up (if i can wait that long!!)

Awe Chistiana, what great news... I am sooo happy for you :hugs:

Idk what's going on with me, temp dip yesterday and back up a little so none the wiser :shrug:

Snd - Are you thinking of testing again or are you just waiting for AF now? Have you had any symptoms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->