Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Hiya, I've tested nearly everyday but bfn guess it's just waiting for af now..hoping my cycles are back to 28days

Not had any real symptoms but never with my other pregnancys

Morning ladies - and Chistiana, oh my goodness! What great news!!! 70 is fine for 12dpo. In fact the number does not matter so much as the doubling time so please don't get hung up on the number. I hope you are finding time to relax, chill out and take care of you and this little bean. I know exactly how you are feeling - excited but scared stiff, disbelieving but hopeful. Enjoy it honey - you are pregnant and the chances of this bean being sticky are good :hugs:

All the other ladies - I have just caught up after a few days away. You have been chatty! I have my fx'd crossed for you all this cycle.

AFM - I have started bleeding but I don't think the inevitable has actually happened yet. I'm just not sure exactly what to expect. I should be 6w3d today but I know that the little bean didn't get a good start and so I don't think it will be as developed as 6 weeks. Whether I will just have a heavy period or whether it will be more than that, I don't know. Anyway, I hope to be back in the game with you lovely ladies soon x

Hiya

Struth, massive hugs chick, you seem to be being very strong about it, you are an inspiration to us all. I wish you a very speedy "recovery" and you'll be back in the game before you know it :hugs:

Ive put all my temps into my chart so feel free to stalk, i am NOT symptom spotting though so tell me off if I do!!

:dust: xxx

Hiya Struth..Thanx hun, you get exactly how i feel. I am all those things, excited, happy, scared, anxious...i know i shouldnt worry about the numbers but it's easier said than done so i ve decided not to wait till next thursday and repeat the b/w on monday. Till then i am testing expecting the line to go darker, wondfo one has done so the other (one step pregnancy or something like that) is only just picking up a faint line. :shrug:

How are you feeling hun?:hugs: With my last mc i eventually had a d&c because of the bicorn uterus but a day before that (25th august) i was 6w3d i passed quite a few clots (sorry if tmi) Not painful at all and nothing recognizible. I hope this is over for you soon and you get a very very sticky one even sooner!Sending you lots of:hug:

Struth sending hugs i had medical management with both my missed miscarriages as I wanted it over and done with. Reading on the miscarriage support forum once the bleeding starts it can be over with in a few weeks once the cramps start and if you start passing clots that's the worst over. Hope your back. with us very very soon.

Clobo I will be stalking away and may I add nicely timed bding you have been busy.

Chistiana I hope you can chill a bit I know that is easier said than done...don't know how i will cope the next time.

Afm i know i was supposed to be sitting this one out but spoke with oh on what protection to use over my fertile time and he actually said none what will be will be. This is a change for him. We are coming up.to the anniversary of my first miscarriage and he knows is going to be difficult for me. He thinks that ttc will be a positive distraction. So an for this cycle is Dtd when we both feel like it without any pressure. No symptom spotting and no testing before 14 dpo as i have a 13 day lp.

Morning all, well no temp rise for me this morning but my monitor finally went peak this morning so hopefully I'll ovulate today or tomorrow! Fingers crossed.

Hope everyone is ok

Hello again Ladies! I posted on this thread several pages back, it was just after my MC at 4w2d. I've been a silent observer since then. Today, I'm not in a rush and can take a few minutes to speak up again.

Chistiana - congrats on your BFP!!!

All you other ladies in limbo and waiting, lots and lots of baby dust!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I haven't been temping or using OPKs or anything, mostly because my DH doesn't want the added stress of that. He wants it to happen "on its own". So, I don't really know where I'm at in my cycle, I don't really know when to expect AF, and I NEVER feel when I ovulate, so I'm really in the dark. But, we DTD twice this week. My cycles are usually pretty regular at 26 or sometimes 28 days. So if the MC hasn't thrown that off I would expect my next AF visit around 10/24 (counting from day of MC), meaning in theory I should ovulate this Monday 10/10.

That being said, I am experiencing some odd pains/discomfort in my lower right abdomen (ovary area perhaps). So this morning, I am wondering if I am ovulating, but since I've never felt it before, I have nothing to compare it to. I think I might plan to DTD again tonight/tomorrow just in case :blush:

If I miss it this month, then at least when AF arrives, I know I'll have a better chance at catching it next month since I will be able to keep track of where I'm at in my cycle.

Hi Ladies

:hugs: for you Struth hope you recover quickly

Hope everyone else is doing good

Hiya TandA08 good luck with catching that egg :dust:
Afm - AF came this morning, very strange tho as it is not crampy, very sore and heavy like it usually was before MC and extra light again and still very dark. Has AF changed for anyone else after MC?

Anyway im trying to not let it get me down, and have ordered all the supplies for this cycle so I can be a POAS addict yet again

snd- i m sorry the witch got you. Keep your chin up, BFP might be at the next corner! Sending you lots of baby dust for this cycle!

c814- at last, if it's not today it will be tomorrow...yayyyyy!!!GL hun,

Debzie- why on earth would you ask about protection??your DH sounds like a very caring person, lots of dust hun and btw you are a hero for waiting to test till 14 dpo

TantA- Thanks! The pains you are mentioning sound about right, i never had ov pain before my mcs after them i can actually tell the exact moment! So you probably timed everything perfectly, fxed for a BFP soon!

Snd - sorry the witch got you. My AF's still aren't back to normal and I've had 4 since the mc. They've been lighter, shorter and a lot less painful (which I'm not complaining about) but I get a weird pulling sensation instead. My only worry is that my lining isn't building up enough for implantation but hopefully it'll get better soon.

AFM - I'm dying to test but going to try to wait next weekend. I keep wondering if I'd get a high on my CBFM if I got pregnant again, like you can get a positive OPK. Only time will tell I suppose lol!

Thanks Chistiana and Ickle Pand

That was going through my mind also? I hope this is not the case.

I know what you mean about dying to test, i went through about 30 IC's...started using them at about 5DPO I knew I was not going to see anthing but just couldnt help myself...GL when you do test :dust:

Thanks. I've got 2 more CBFM sticks to do so that'll tide me over until 8DPO which isn't too bad a time to start lol

AFM - I'm dying to test but going to try to wait next weekend. I keep wondering if I'd get a high on my CBFM if I got pregnant again, like you can get a positive OPK. Only time will tell I suppose lol!

Funnily enough I googled that very question this morning just because mine started off on high which I thought was a bit odd. Apparently the answer is yes, it would. However I am standing firm and haven't done an HPT again on CD8 :). If against all the odds I am currently pregnant and it is meant to be, then the test will still be positive on CD28. If I am not, as is most likely, I'm not going to depress myself more with a BFN this early in my cycle when I haven't even ovulated.

It feels like ages though until it will be testing time for us again. I'm not even in the 2ww yet.

snd- i m sorry the witch got you. Keep your chin up, BFP might be at the next corner! Sending you lots of baby dust for this cycle!

c814- at last, if it's not today it will be tomorrow...yayyyyy!!!GL hun,

Debzie- why on earth would you ask about protection??your DH sounds like a very caring person, lots of dust hun and btw you are a hero for waiting to test till 14 dpo

TantA- Thanks! The pains you are mentioning sound about right, i never had ov pain before my mcs after them i can actually tell the exact moment! So you probably timed everything perfectly, fxed for a BFP soon!

Thanks for the reassurance!

Earlier today I described these pains as "odd" but now, I'd say they are sharp stabbing / shooting pains. Not severe pains, but sharp, and still kinda come and go, but never completely stop. I've done some errands today and whew, there have been a few fleeting moments when I felt like I might collapse, but then a moment later the pain subsides... I've got a couple hours before I have to go anywhere else, so I'm thinking I'm gonna go lay down and rest - see if that helps at all.

Thanks for the welcoming ladies! I hope this will be a better month for all of us! :hugs:

Tanda sounds like ovulation pains to me either that or your tubes clearing of mucus ready to ov. Hope so hun.

Christiana I was advised not to ttc this cycle and wait for a colcoscopy as I had an abnormal pap smear...but i cannot oh has twisted my arm though i admit not much. Your right he is being sweet at the mo again unlike him.

ow debzie...yes i remember the smear it just didnt cross my mind that you shouldnt ttc...sorry stupid me...

Ickle i was wondering the same even since i turned my cbfm on and it went straight on high... it stayed high, 11 dpo (the day i got the faintest of bfp) was still high but i started seeing the LH line again (hcg can read as lh), high again 12 dpo, 13 dpo much clearer bfp and cbfm peak!!!so yes, if after ov your lh line starts appearing again (if your cbfm has detected ov it wont stay high as it goes on auto pilot..mine did because it had missed ov) then yayyayayayayya!!!!

Thanks Christiana. So it won't give me another high now until after I set the m button again?

I'm a bit down because my charts not looking great. I've had two low temps in a row. The only thing I can think of is that I'm sleep deprived, because I went to bed late both nights because I can't sleep when DH is away. So I went to bed at 2.30am and 1.30am, and temped at 6.30am, and gone back to sleep. What does everyone else think? Is that little enough to be sleep dep?

Ickle Pand, just a thought but if its warmer in the bed when both of you are in it, maybe when you DH is away then it will be slightly colder, making your BBT a bit lower?

Im not sure if this would make a difference?

I did wonder about that, because he's always really warm (so lovely to cuddle into in winter :cloud9:) I'm going to work out what happened the last time he was away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->