Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Hiya Struth..Thanx hun, you get exactly how i feel. I am all those things, excited, happy, scared, anxious...i know i shouldnt worry about the numbers but it's easier said than done so i ve decided not to wait till next thursday and repeat the b/w on monday. Till then i am testing expecting the line to go darker, wondfo one has done so the other (one step pregnancy or something like that) is only just picking up a faint line. :shrug:

How are you feeling hun?:hugs: With my last mc i eventually had a d&c because of the bicorn uterus but a day before that (25th august) i was 6w3d i passed quite a few clots (sorry if tmi) Not painful at all and nothing recognizible. I hope this is over for you soon and you get a very very sticky one even sooner!Sending you lots of:hug:

Chistiana - It is probably a good thing to repeat the b/w on Monday. At least then you will be able to see that it has risen and will be able to relax a bit. A good sign like that would be reassuring. I really hope this bean is sticky :hugs:

I'm also reassured by what you said that about your mc (about the clots, no pain and nothing recognisable). With my last one I had tissue which was recognisable and I was expecting similar with this one - I've just had dark clots and bleeding though (and it is stopping now) so I was a bit concerned. Am having bloods tomorrow though and they are going to monitor me to zero so that is good.

My miscarriage bleeding started Sept. 19. We finally got down to business again last night, though I wanted to earlier but with my husband working night shift and bleeding lasting about 10 days, with spotting for another few days...it just didn't work out til last night. I'm pretty sure I am not ovulating yet, despite presence of ewcm, as there is still detectable hcg in my system. I've been doing an cheapie hpt every other day in hopes of finally getting a negative, but no luck. It seems my lines are darker now than they were when I first found out I was pregnant, which makes no sense..but..whatever I guess. I had another hcg/progesterone blood draw done on Thursday and am waiting to hear the results. My midwife's office was closed Friday, so I won't know til Monday when I harass them for the results. I'm hoping its getting close to 0. OPKs are of no help either....I get a very positive result on those all the time still too, probably because of the hcg.

Sigh. This waiting is just all very frustrating. But whatever is going on...we will be covering our bases and have sex regardless.....the goal is to get knocked up ASAP!

hey ickle- well once it goes on peak then it gives you another peak, a high and then back to low. So if after your peak you reset it it wont be asking you to test until at least cd 6. If after that it goes back up to high (and then you'll know it cant be high cause you will have already ovulated) then that high is GOOD high!!!I wouldnt worry about temps, i d actually feel excited, could be implantation dip???

Struth- I really hope you re done to 0 very very soon and when the bleeding stops it's all done and finished with! Lots of hugs hun!

Juliem- i finally got a - hpt on a monday, tuesday i noticed ewcm and sunday i must have conceived so cover everything and i m sure this is going to be a quick BFP! GL!

Juliem I still was getting a positive three days before i ovd too. Good luck.

I'm hoping next week is the one for us. CBFM has been high since day 6 (Thursday) but no Ewcm yet and cervix is still low. If I ovulate at the same point in my cycle as last month, which was first after mc, I should be looking at peaks mid week. Id guess Wednesday and Thursday. I'm going to start doing digi OPKs in the afternoon from tomorrow too just to be sure to catch the surge.

So far OH has been up for dtd but I don't want him to peak too soon! We covered the bases this morning so my thinking is I can perhaps leave things until Wednesday morning when hopefully I'll see the peak, then go hell for leather for the next 3 days. I'm wondering if I can get him to do the rabbit without telling him in advance, but that will be tricky with his work pattern, the children and the fact we have builders in at the moment!

Do the rabbit am I missing something. Emum looks like wr are cycle buddies again. I will ov at the latest nect Mon. Did an opk today and got a linr about halfpositive. Going to test every other day until it starts getting farker then twice per day. No plans with Dtd just going to go with the flow this cycle. Sure the mood will take me. I am sooo lucky oh is off work at the mo. He is usually working away

Rabbit is where you aim to dtd every 8 hours during fertile period with a long stop of not more than 12 hours between times. We haven't had a schedule like that for about 22 years though!

Omg! The rabbit sounds exhausting lol! Good for you if you manage it. Would that give his body enough time to produce enough spermies though? Since they normally tell you every second day until you get a positive OPK and they make you wait a few days before a SA. My fertile period apparently lasted for 15 days so I'd be a wreck well before we even got to ovulation lol!

AFM - my temp's back up today :) I told DH it was his fault for leaving me lol! But I think it must've been a combo of him being away, very late nights and the post ov oestrogen surge. 7DPO and I'm not POAS crazy yet but that might change by tomorrow morning. No symptoms so far. For some reason though I'm just feel this is not our month, but I'm ok with it.

Hope everyone else is doing ok.

:haha::haha: My DH would collapse in a heap if we tried to do the rabbit for 15 days straight! As would I. I don't think I could even do it once a day for that length of time. I meant just for the two peak days on CBFM, and even that could be a stretch.

The sperm quality thing is interesting. We do have issues on that front with motility and morphology so its always a concern. On the plus side though it would be very very fresh. The older the sperm, even just 3 days old for a count, the higher the morphology. Not sure about motility. I think the main benefit of allowing it to stockpile for 2 or 3 days is for volume, and that part of our analysis was normal.

May need to do some more research before I subject OH to this!

I think they need time to mature, but I'm not sure where I heard that. Let us know what your research turns up though :)

I just posted a link to this on another thread and I thought I'd share it with you ladies in case you missed it when it was on telly (or aren't in Britain). I learned so much from this programme. Makes you wonder how any of us are here lol!

https://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-great-sperm-race

I think it's on youtube too if you can't watch it on that website from abroad.

Tanda sounds like ovulation pains to me either that or your tubes clearing of mucus ready to ov. Hope so hun.

Christiana I was advised not to ttc this cycle and wait for a colcoscopy as I had an abnormal pap smear...but i cannot oh has twisted my arm though i admit not much. Your right he is being sweet at the mo again unlike him.

I'm hoping it was ov! The pains lasted most of the day until finally late in the afternoon. Not sure if they actually went away at that time or if I was just so preoccupied with the horses that I stopped noticing it. (Horses are amazing at taking your mind off other stuff!!)

DH and I DTD that night, so if it was ov, I think we covered our bases :winkwink:

fx
:dust:

WOW! Rabbit wouldn't EVER work for us... :haha: Sounds interesting, but the sperm would not have time to mature as I understand it. We learned waaay tooo much about sperm since going to the fertility clinic...

:wave: and so sorry for your loss JULIE. GL FXD! :dust:

FXD! :dust: to you C814, and TANDA!!!

AFM...Nothing new to report but you can...stalk my chart!! Started OPKs this weekend. I found a few minutes in the weekend to get my hair done, I have been however, cleaning the house soooo much... lol, I never sit and rest! I hope you all have had a GREAT weekend!

I agree with Amanda the rabbit sounds exhausting i technically entered a fertile phase from sat and will.not ov until Monday at the latest. Hope i ov sooner than monday oh just got word of another job starting sat and travelling Friday.

Hey again! I know i shouldnt be ungrateful but i am very worried and i feel like i can talk to you ladies...as you remember my first b/w at 12 dpo was 70. I got another done today (15dpo) and it came back at 450. This seems waaaaaaayyyyy up and instead of making me calm down i am now freaking out this might be a molar pregnancy...i m having another b/w done on thursday but couldnt sit around without talking to anybody about it. I dont want to call my dr yet since he'd told me to only repeat the b/w on thursday. What do you think that could be? anyone heard or had this happen to them?

Hey again! I know i shouldnt be ungrateful but i am very worried and i feel like i can talk to you ladies...as you remember my first b/w at 12 dpo was 70. I got another done today (15dpo) and it came back at 450. This seems waaaaaaayyyyy up and instead of making me calm down i am now freaking out this might be a molar pregnancy...i m having another b/w done on thursday but couldnt sit around without talking to anybody about it. I dont want to call my dr yet since he'd told me to only repeat the b/w on thursday. What do you think that could be? anyone heard or had this happen to them?

Try not to worry Hunni. Id say this sounds about right with it doubling ish every 24 hours. Big hugs xxxx

I know it is really easy to say this but don't worry hon - the actual number doesn't matter so much as the progression. Some women have really high numbers early on but they all have to start somewhere - seeing as your first test was soooo early (at 12 dpo most women would have NO idea) you could have just caught it as it was starting off. You may have only been producing hcg for a day or so. If you went in at 15dpo for your first test you wouldn't have thought anything about the level of 450. It is only because you have the earlier one that you are concerned but I reckon you just caught it on its way up at 12dpo. Does that makes sense?! It does in my head but it is difficult to explain it!

I'm sure that when you get Thursday's result that it will all be fine. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->