Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Thanx so much Struth and c814...i tried to reason the way you did struth but all this info online is really worrying me...well nothing i can do till thursday now...please keep your fxed for me, i ll pop in to update then!x

Hey again! I know i shouldnt be ungrateful but i am very worried and i feel like i can talk to you ladies...as you remember my first b/w at 12 dpo was 70. I got another done today (15dpo) and it came back at 450. This seems waaaaaaayyyyy up and instead of making me calm down i am now freaking out this might be a molar pregnancy...i m having another b/w done on thursday but couldnt sit around without talking to anybody about it. I dont want to call my dr yet since he'd told me to only repeat the b/w on thursday. What do you think that could be? anyone heard or had this happen to them?

Hi Chistiana! Congratulations on your BFP! I think your numbers are just fine. I got pregnant directly after my mc and my numbers 15dpo were 375 and 17dpo were 1304... now i'm 9 weeks and everything is going well. I looked up all the number jumbo online before my second blood draw and stressed myself out about it. They give such a broad range that its hard to say what its suppose to be. I had an ultrasound at 6 wks 2 days and the heartbeat was 167. Just stay calm and try not to read too far into everything! Everyone's numbers are different. Good luck with everything :)

Hey booboos, thanks for your reply! I m not so worried that number is high, more worried about it doubling fast...but yours seemed to have doubled fast too and you re fine so i ll take some comfort in that!Hope your pg is going great!

Christiana - It's possible that you could be carrying twins. Try to take what you find on google with a pinch of salt. People don't write articles about boring normal situations :)

AFM - I tested last night and got a BFN. I did what I'm always telling everyone else off for and went back to the test a couple hours later and saw a line. I got DH to look at and I think it was just an evap because there was no colour to it. I looked at it again before bed and the evap line had disappeared. I was going to test again this morning if my temp jumped up but it didn't go up that much so I just left it.

I've put cramps down on my chart but that's not really what I'm having, its more like a very mild dull ache. I'm just aware of my uterus all the time (lol that sounds weird!). I'm hoping this means my lining is building up. I'm actually looking forward to a normal heavy AF lol!

ow I d love twins but I can barely fit 1 in that uterus,let alone two!mind you I was one of a set of twins...anyways just had myfirst accupuncture n reflexology session to relax but I feel just as stressed!!!
Ickle I dont believe in evap lines but for your own peace of ,ind hold till 11 dpo, I could barely even see a line then but kept looking till my eyes hurt!!!

Well if it is a singleton, those numbers show it's developing well :)

I've never had an evap before but I don't think I'll get too excited yet. I'm symptom spotting like mad today - heartburn, going to the toilet lots, cramping. I hope it's not all in my head lol!

HOLY CRAP! I never thought I'd be SO dang happy to report that the :witch: has arrived! WOO HOO! :happydance: Operation baby cycle will be starting soon! After the rough time that I had with mmc on July 6th only to find out needed a d&c on August 16th to remove the leftover tissue and then NO :af: since. This is an exciting day for me. I called the dr's office to get my script for clomid. YAY!!! :happydance: Okay...okay...I'll chill out now.

How was everyone's weekend?

CHISTIANA, I know with everything out there that could happen, it is easy to n ot worry, BUT, I think you shouldn't either way you look at these numbers, you are doing good. It is quite possible, especially since you are a twin, that it could be twins, and if not, at the least like was mentioned, levels are increasing nicely. Try to relax and enjoy....

BASTE, YAY for witch :)haha:) felt so weird saying that, but I know your journey, so I know this is a good thing! So excited to see you back in the egg chase properly and can't wait to see those dark pink OPKs and HPTs!! :dust:

AFM...Nothing new to report but you can...stalk my chart!! Not feeling so well today though, I think that I have a little bug. Of course I dare not take anything harmful so I am waiting it out... Infact, the Robitussin probably did me some good as I started taking that for OV and of course the baby aspirin. I am continuing on my vitamins so, this shouldn't last too long.

Hey ladies - congrats on AF bastet! :wohoo: must be a relief at last!

AFM - my hcg was 41 yesterday so it is slowly getting back down to zero. I'm to go again next Thursday and I hope it is in the not-pregnant range by then. It seems to be going down about 8-10 a day so maybe by the weekend things will be back to normal.

So - anyone wants bets on when I will ovulate.... I hope I don't have to wait too long. It was cd28 after my mmc - I had positive tests at cd19. My tests are obviously still positive at the moment. I'm hoping that if they are no longer positive at the weekend that I might ovulate at a decent point in time. Problem is - prior to my 2 pregnancies (ovulation at cd16 and then cd28 after the mmc) my cycles were all over the place. I hope I don't have to wait past cd30....

Thanks ladies :hugs: This is truly a blessing after another rough weekend. Glad to have some closure FINALLY. :thumbup:

MrsMM - def chart stalking. :haha: When are you thinking that you'll O?

struth - Hope your levels are back to normal by next Thursday and that your cycles aren't too long either. :hugs:

BASTE, I am planning to "try" to SMEP this cycle. OV has occurred from CD15-21 so I expect that it will be in there somewhere as well. So we have donations lined up until the 21st! Whew!! It is expensive and time consuming but we are in it to win it this cycle! Start softcup'n them in there this Friday.... This little bug may make it hard to determine if I OV via my temp, but I started CM checks and OPKs so I should be able to catch correct time that way hopefully. Either way, all the donations should have it covered if I don't know when I ov....

Sounds like you've got a great plan in place. Lots of sticky dust! :dust:

Really bad day for me today :(. I think the worst since we lost the baby. Have been miserable and on the verge of tears all day even though I've tried hard to distract myself and battle through it. Don't know if it is a hormone thing at 6 weeks since the loss, and about to ovulate shortly I think, or that it is exactly a week since our upsetting doctors appointment, or around the time we would have been having our first detailed scan, or just tired as we bd'd late last night (around 1.30 am as OH was late coming up to bed). Whichever way you cut it, I'm feeling low.

CBFM still on high. Hope I get a peak soon.

ickle- i ve never had an evap either...and your symptoms sounds very promising!!!Keeping my fxed!!!

Baste-hahahahaha you sound so funny if someone didnt know what you ve been through they'd think you ve gone crazy! Yay girl, operation chase begins!!!!

Thanks MrsMM, I hope you feel much much better soon!!!

Hey struth- hopefully ovulation will be very very soon..can i out a bet on next weekend??Hope everything turns out normal hun, i ll be stalking to see if i won the bet!!!!!!

hey Emum, sorry you are having a rough time, maybe it's all of the above? Try to take your mind off all the things that have happened and concentrate on the little eggy soon to come!Sending you lots of hugs

Hiya Emum, you sound exactly how I did last week, was on the verge of tears and did cry a few times! But Im feeling loads better now and sure you will do to. We all have our ups and downs! Its to be expected. Im getting rather close to what would have been my due date now and think that was qhat was upsetting me and the not knowing why my body was still so out of sorts.

Anyway my chart says I ovulated on Saturday although I think it could have been Sunday, either way it ties in with the monitor. Im really hoping for my bfp this cycle!!

Emum - sorry you're having a rough day. Sometimes you're better to just have a good cry and let it all out, rather than trying to be brave. I hope you get your peak soon xx

AFM - Quite a few symptoms. I tested again when I got home from work and got a BFN. I didn't even stop drinking for a few hours, I just had to test lol! I'll test again in the morning though and see what it says. Trying not to get my hopes up, but it's always so hard when you want it so much.

DH is away with work tonight so if I get a BFP in the morning, I'll have to think of an exciting way to tell him tomorrow when he gets home (I'm not getting carried away at all lol!)

EMUM :hugs: :hugs: Hun! It is ok to let that emotion out....

C814, YAY for OV!!! I hope your very sticky bfp is right around the corner:dust:

ICKLE, now you know that is too early to test Girl.... Hang tight! you are holding out for some dark pink bfp lines! :dust:

AFM...Nothing new to report but you can...stalk my chart!! Feeling a little bit better today. Had a fever and took tylenol to lower it. I am sure my temps will be garbage but I have other OV monitors, not as accurate as temps but SMEP is the way this month sooo...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->