Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Peak on CBFM this morning and a smiley on OPK this afternoon so I think I am due to ovulate shortly. And DH initiated the deed this morning without knowing this, so we are on track so far.

Feeling a bit better today though still a little blue. I spoke to my friend who used to be a midwife this morning, and she said this is prime time for some post mc blues as the hormones drop at this stage just as they do after giving birth. She reckoned to expect to feel sad for about a week, and then better again.

I also got a letter from my ratbag doctor today. Not an apology as such, but a nice letter saying he was sorry about the miscarriage and that he hopes we conceive again quickly and easily, and reiterating he will do an early pregnancy assessment if we want. Really interestingly, he hasn't enclosed a bill for the consultation with his letter as he would normally do. Not sure whether I should read between the lines that he knows he handled the consultation badly and upset me?

AFM...Nothing new to report but you can...stalk my chart!! Feeling a little bit better today. Had a fever and took tylenol to lower it. I am sure my temps will be garbage but I have other OV monitors, not as accurate as temps but SMEP is the way this month sooo...

Wow - that IS a fever MrsMM24. I hope you are feeling better soon and that your temps sort themselves out in time for a clear ovulation. At least you know roughly when you ovulate and that you have plans to make sure it is covered. I hope this is your month :hugs:

Peak on CBFM this morning and a smiley on OPK this afternoon so I think I am due to ovulate shortly. And DH initiated the deed this morning without knowing this, so we are on track so far.

Feeling a bit better today though still a little blue. I spoke to my friend who used to be a midwife this morning, and she said this is prime time for some post mc blues as the hormones drop at this stage just as they do after giving birth. She reckoned to expect to feel sad for about a week, and then better again.

I also got a letter from my ratbag doctor today. Not an apology as such, but a nice letter saying he was sorry about the miscarriage and that he hopes we conceive again quickly and easily, and reiterating he will do an early pregnancy assessment if we want. Really interestingly, he hasn't enclosed a bill for the consultation with his letter as he would normally do. Not sure whether I should read between the lines that he knows he handled the consultation badly and upset me?

Glad you are feeling better today hon :hugs: It really does come and go doesn't it? I find it gets me when I least expect it and when it does I tend to have a run of two or three days where I feel like I can't take any more crap. The smallest little thing can then set me off. Allow yourself to be upset and cry when you need to though - it is good for you and is all part of the healing process. I think we spend so much time monitoring how we feel and whether we should be feeling how we feel that we don't let ourselves actually feel it! Let yourself be upset if you need to be.

And - :wohoo: for ovulation!! And for covering it when you didn't know.

BASTE, I take one a day now. In the beginning (started using them) I took 2 a day. the doc says the lining should be good after 2-3 mos and can move to just one a day. Recommends taking them until out of the 1st Trim...

Emum I can too remember being 6 weeks post miscarriage nd getting another sick note from my docs i really broke down. Thinking of you. On a more positive note yeah for ovulation.

Baste hi there hun hope the witch clears out soon.

Mrsmm I am taking baby asprin too took it the month i got my. bfp then took it every other day until I heard from another lady on here it caused her to hve placenta abruption. It was touch and go for the pregnancy. Her doc said that asprin can do more harm than good in early pregnany if you dont have a diagnosed clotting disorder.

How is everyone doing today?

I got a BFN again this morning but my temp spiked too. It's only ever been this high on the cycle when I got pregnant (the purple line on the BBT Pattern Analyser thingy on my page) so I'm feeling quite hopeful. I'm trying my best not to get overexcited though.

Ooh, fingers crossed then ickle. How many dpo are you?

We are on second day of peak and I am scheming my seduction for tonight. OH does know this is a good night to try so hopefully he'll be game. All ideas to set the mood welcome!

Thanks Emum :)

I'm 10DPO and my LP is usually 13days so I should know either way by Sunday.

I'd say do things that make you feel good about yourself - hair, make up, wear perfume he likes, put on nice underwear that sort of thing. He'll love that you've made an effort and aren't just after his sperm lol! It'll get you in the mood too :)

Amanda - only 10 DPO and with the temp spike there is still loads of hope for you. FXD :dust:

AFM - First day of clomid and hope it doesn't have bad side effects for me. fxd I'm excited to see what will happen. So much better knowing there is a plan than wondering what the hell is going on in there. :haha:

Fingers crossed ickle your chart looks fab. Mine on the otherhand is looking strange really odd for me I'm blaming the fact that the previous cycles I have been taken soy and I do have tonsilitis. Will be stalking.

Baste good luck with the clomid.

Emum I agree with ickle make yourself feel sexy. men a strange things mine sometimes responds well to a surprise. Sexy underwear and other times he won't bat an eyelid. Good luck.
I'm not far behind you in the egg chase, opk it all but positive.

I'll be stalking you too Debzie. The tonsilitis will definitely be affecting your temps. Are you on anything for it? I had my tonisils out when I was 23 after recurrent infections. It hurt really badly but it was well worth it. My general health got so much better once I'd recovered.

I hope you ladies get those DARK pink BFP lines soon.... :dust:

AFM...Nothing new to report but you can...stalk my chart!! Heading to a doc appt, so I can get this bug gone and be ready for OV this weekend! Had a fever again this morning, not as high and took tylenol to lower it. I am nervous, we SMEP tomorrow!! GL FXD! :dust:

Just taking paracetamol for it wish i had mine out whwn I was a kid but my mam wouldnot consent as her aunt died during a tonsilectomy....I get it only once per year now.

Took another opk and its just a squinter line have been drinking more water but held my wee for ages before. See what hapoens tomorrow. Dont think the half positive this morning was surge as i dont have any other ov symptoms boobs are fine and no ewcm.

Mrsmm hope you get sorted at the docs ready for your donations.

My temp dropped this morning and I got another BFN (although it had an evap when I went back to it later) so I think it's just a matter of time before AF shows :(

Your not out yet ickle am still stalking.

Afm still no positive opk today just the same as yesterday but ewcm has reappeared and I am feeling rampant think.my sex drive has returned. Dd is stopping out tonight as I have to take oh to work early in the morning so it looks like me and oh will be having some gourmet sex tonight.

That's good that you'll get some quality time together. Lol @ gourmet sex though. Makes me think you'll be eating your dinner off one another!

Good luck debzie.

Afm it's out of my hands now for another month I think. CBFM back to high after 2 peaks which I think signals the start of the 2ww. Next week will be a busy one for me, which should keep my mind of things I hope, so maybe need to start filling up my diary for the week after too, which is half term here, to stop me driving myself crazy.

Hi ya

internet has been down :(

Hope everyone is doing good and lots of :dust: to you all

Im cd8 now af was quite bad this time, thankfully its gone now and can start the egg chase again. Got a high on CBFM today never had a peak yet so looking farward to that.

MRSMM I am thinking of trying the SMEP too.

:dust:

Hiya everyone!!Ickle have a look at other pregnant bbt charts and you ll see lots of drops there too so you re not yet out!!! Emum have a great tww hopefully this is your last tww!! For all the other egg chasing ladies good luck girls sending you lots of baby super dust!
Afm- still not off the hook, went from hcg doubling super fast (every 26 hours) to doubling very slowly (every 58 hours) and still no symptoms I can rely on...having another b/w done Monday but feeling all nump about it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->