Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

aww christiana, hold in there hun, let us know your results asap. I have been thinking of you.

Emum fingers crossed.

snd let this months egg catch commence lol.

AFM I have just had a super dark positive opk so I am going to jump on OH again.

My temp dropped down to nearly the cover line this morning do I didn't bother testing. Been having cramps all day and I've been a moody mare so I think the witch is circling on her broomstick :(

lol debzie, I was not trying hard enough last cycle it was my 1st time doing temp,opk and cbfm so this time im getting to grips with it all

My fingers are tightly crossed for you Chistiana :hugs:

Thanks debzie I ll be online as soon as I have any news! Hop on that dh of yours and catch that little one!!!
Snd thank you too hun and may this be an expert BFP cycle for you too!!
Ickle I m sorry this stupid witch seems to be on her way but I ll still keep my fxed for you.lots of hugs

My midwife told me to wait a cycle. I was 11 weeks when I miscarried twins. Do I really HAVE to wait :( I hear you're most fertile right after a miscarriage and wouldn't want to miss that fertile period for no reason.

Lemondrops so sorry for your loss i too lost twins. Last year and know how you are feeling. The reason the medical profession ask us to wait is mainly for dating a subsequent pregnancy. Also if you have had a d&c it can take time to build the lining back up. We all say if you feel ready go for it. You can. start dtd when you have stopped bleeding.

I'm trying straight away, because my miscarriage was so early, I don't feel my body had even started to go into 'pregnancy mode' again. I was only a couple of weeks, so we're going for it and fingers crossed something happenss. :)

Welcome mummyjohnson. So sorry you have to be here and sorry for your loss.

Morning :)

Hi lemondrops and mummyjohnson, I also started ttc straight away, gl to you both :dust:

afm - I dont have a clue what is going on with my temps this cycle :( they are very different, I hope this is not going to be an anovulatory cycle

If someone could have a wee look at my chart for me as I have no clue

:dust:

Your temps look a little erratic so does mine this cycle I think its partly down in my cade to the fluctuating temp in our bedroom and the fact I had cold and tonsilitis.

I don't have any illness and room temp is usually the same :/ just another worry in the egg chase...don't think anything is simple when your ttc

Hopefully our temps will sort themselves out

I was just browsing this post. I suffered m/c last week. I was roughly 5 weeks. I was wondering whether we should wait for a cycle the start TTC again or just see what happens.

Been TTC since July and had no AF at all then got BFP. Devastated at m/c :(

Sorry for your loss shadow. Unless your doctor has advised otherwise, there is no right or wrong answer. We didn't wait, but also didn't succeed in conceiving before the first period and are now on our first new cycle ttc

Hi shadow, sorry for your loss...I also tried straight after mc, not sure if I o'd or not but gave it a try

GL to you

:dust:

Snd o.don't think.your chart looks too bad last cycle yoyr temps could have done the same bit you.missed a few days. the more you over analyse the more stressed you get. As long ad they are lower pre ov and higher post ov you will be fine hun. Op

I overlaid my charts and I can see what you mean, I know I read into things FAR too much..google is a good thing but can also be terrible at times

Debzie and Snd- hope you get confirmation of ov soon.

Welcome to all the new ladies. Sorry you're here, but glad you found us :)

Afm - 13DPO and no AF yet but my temp is at the coverline. My LP is usually only 12 or 13 days so I'm not sure what's going on. I tested this morning with my last IC and got another BFN. I had lots of cramping yesterday but none today. I've been grumpy as hell all weekend, poor DH has been very understanding though.

The waiting is so hard isn't it ickle pand. I hope you get put out of your misery soon. I don't chart so don't really understand temps but are you still in the game so long as you don't go below the cover line?

AFM I am 4dpo I think and trying not to think about things too much. I had a difficult weekend and was quite upset about our loss. Not helped by the fact we took the kids to mcdonalds on Saturday. The last time we were there was when the bleeding started for my mc :(. But I have a busy week planned next week and the following week is half term so will have all the kids home. Have also booked a spa day for 15dpo so something to look forward to on that day other than testing or AF.

Any word from mrs MM? Haven't seen anything from her for a few days. We are usually at roughly the same point in our cycle so wondered if she had managed to coordinate things with her donor and was happy with how things are going.

The drop in my temps makes me think that AF's in the post. Just hate all this waiting about.

You're bound to have bad spells especially going back to where it started. I still have bad days nearly 6 months later.

I think mrs mm has been ill. I'm sure she said that on the October testers thread.

Thanks Ickle Pand, i hope the :witch: stays far away for you

Emum I was like that the other day, would cry at anything and generally felt really down..hope your feeling better, I got some new pampering stuff and had a candle lit bath..its nice to treat yourself every now and then

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->