Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Lemondrops so sorry for your loss i too lost twins. Last year and know how you are feeling. The reason the medical profession ask us to wait is mainly for dating a subsequent pregnancy. Also if you have had a d&c it can take time to build the lining back up. We all say if you feel ready go for it. You can. start dtd when you have stopped bleeding.

I didn't have a d&c, natural miscarriage on Wednesday. Bleeding has ALMOST stopped as of today. I'm going to track ovulation and then NTNP. I haven't had sex with my husband in nearly two months because of all of this... and I really don't want to make him wear a condom since we haven't done that since even before we got married.

Lemondrops go for it hun. I personally think. It helped me heal emotionally ttc again and getting close to oh again. Good luck.

EMUM, thanks sooo much for checking on me. I am back now. Was terribly ill. I am back to wish you GL and FXD! for this cycle, looking good!

SND, I will try anything to get my bfp, smep included. Your temps do look erratic, but I think probably because of the missing temps early this cycle. Also why FF can't get crosshairs. What happened?

CHISTINA, I will be waiting to here about those bloods, sure all is well. :dust:

LEMONDROPS, MUMMYJOHNSON, and SHADOW14UK :hugs: so sorry for your losses, but welcome to a most awesome supporting thread. Hope you get those bfps sooner than later. As ffor trying immediately. It all depends on the woman. If the doc doesn't advise otherwise, there should be no problem starting right away. But you have to keep in mind that until the hcg in the system is at zero, you won't OV or get PG. I wish you all luck! :dust:

AFM...Stalk my chart!! 2nd day updating chart after being sick. Feeling sooo much better today and hoping this SMEP is working. Lines getting pinker on the ICs, I am sure OV is very near!! SMEP continues, another donation tomorrow, Wed, and Fri! Then.... I wait, starting to test on the 28th until pink lines show!! GL FXD! :dust:

Morning :)

Hi lemondrops and mummyjohnson, I also started ttc straight away, gl to you both :dust:

afm - I dont have a clue what is going on with my temps this cycle :( they are very different, I hope this is not going to be an anovulatory cycle

If someone could have a wee look at my chart for me as I have no clue

:dust:

I wouldn't worry too much honey - it is the trend that it important. I have had a few dodgy temps this cycle too. One of them was just because I went to bed with wet hair! D'ohh! The change in the weather can affect them too I think. I'm sure if you keep temping it will all come good in the end and show a nice clear ovulation. when do you normally o?

I had a difficult weekend and was quite upset about our loss.

Have also booked a spa day for 15dpo so something to look forward to on that day other than testing or AF.

Me too honey - I had a bad day on Saturday. It comes and goes doesn't it? I think you have done the right thing - a little pampering does wonders for the soul :hugs:

Was terribly ill.

AFM...Stalk my chart!! 2nd day updating chart after being sick. Feeling sooo much better today and hoping this SMEP is working. Lines getting pinker on the ICs, I am sure OV is very near!! SMEP continues, another donation tomorrow, Wed, and Fri! Then.... I wait, starting to test on the 28th until pink lines show!! GL FXD! :dust:

Glad to hear that you are feeling better MrsMM. Bring on that ovulation!! I hope that you catch that egg this time :hugs:

Welcome to the new ladies too - I'm sorry you have to be here but you are very welcome and these ladies are lovely.

AFM - I'm cd12 now, still waiting for ovulation after the 2nd mc. My hpts are very slightly positive still but I'm having bloods done again on Thursday so I should know more about my levels then. We're going to try again this cycle (OH is all pumped talking about how his :spermy: must be super good to get me pregnant twice in two cycles and that he is bound to do it again - funny how they amuse themselves, isn't it? I think he was trying to cheer me up - it did make me laugh.).

Thanks girls!! We had just told our parents too then the discharge started last Monday. I think the m/c occured on the Tues or Wed as the heavy bleeding and clots came away on Thursday and Friday (sorry for TMI)

Back at work today afetr week off and feeling a bit more human. Spoke to OH who has been chatting to his boss. He is happy coz she told him that she m/c at 6-7 weeks and her GP said ignore all the advice about waiting, if you feel ready then try. She swears she conceived 5 days after m/c with her son who she has now!! OH wants to start TTC asap, I'm actually alright with that so lets see how things go.....

Looks like bleeding is stopping, had nothing on loo trips today so far

Pleased I found you all

I'm going insane today!! Still no sign of AF and I'm past my usual LP. I've also got the magic 80 points in the FF VIP Pregnancy Monitor, and FF says that "The preliminary results show that charts with a display of 80 or more points are 70 to 90% more likely to be pregnancy charts all other factors being equal."

I didn't test this morning because I've run out of IC's, I've just got a digi left and I don't want to waste it. I'm thinking of nipping out to Boots at lunchtime to get some though. What's the best brand to get? I've used IC's for so long I'm not sure lol!

My temp was really low this morning but we had the windows open and the heating off, because DH thinks the mild headache I've had is due to me being too hot at night. It didn't work cos I've still got the headache today.

Thanks girls!! We had just told our parents too then the discharge started last Monday. I think the m/c occured on the Tues or Wed as the heavy bleeding and clots came away on Thursday and Friday (sorry for TMI)

Back at work today afetr week off and feeling a bit more human. Spoke to OH who has been chatting to his boss. He is happy coz she told him that she m/c at 6-7 weeks and her GP said ignore all the advice about waiting, if you feel ready then try. She swears she conceived 5 days after m/c with her son who she has now!! OH wants to start TTC asap, I'm actually alright with that so lets see how things go.....

Looks like bleeding is stopping, had nothing on loo trips today so far

Pleased I found you all

If it feels right then go for it. There are so many ladies on here that have conceived straight after a mc and it has stuck. I conceived straight after my mc in August - unfortunately it didn't stick and I had another mc this month. However, there are so many good news stories on here. We're trying straight away again and hope for another bfp (a sticky one this time).

Glad to hear that the bleeding has stopped - some ladies go on to ovulate at their normal time whereas others may be delayed slightly. It depends on how quickly the hcg returns to zero. My test today (cd12) is almost negative (very slight line) so I'm hoping to ovulate soonish. Only time will tell.

:hugs:

I'm going insane today!! Still no sign of AF and I'm past my usual LP. I've also got the magic 80 points in the FF VIP Pregnancy Monitor, and FF says that "The preliminary results show that charts with a display of 80 or more points are 70 to 90% more likely to be pregnancy charts all other factors being equal."

I didn't test this morning because I've run out of IC's, I've just got a digi left and I don't want to waste it. I'm thinking of nipping out to Boots at lunchtime to get some though. What's the best brand to get? I've used IC's for so long I'm not sure lol!

My temp was really low this morning but we had the windows open and the heating off, because DH thinks the mild headache I've had is due to me being too hot at night. It didn't work cos I've still got the headache today.

I would be going insane too. Looking at your chart, you would think that AF is on her way but if you think that your temp might be off then anything could be possible. I would recommend FRERs (First Response Early Result) - they are expensive but tend to be reliable.

Keep us posted honey - I really hope this is it for you x

I did a test this morning and it was negative - I saw a vereeeeeeeee faint line but knew it was the last of the hormones leaving my system. I just wanted to do a test for the closure if that makes sense. The nurse at my docs did a test last Wed which was faint but I dunno, just wanted to use the ones I ahve been using which have been really good (3 for 99p!!)

I know, I was wondering about the whole "wait for a normal cycle" type thing. I suppose it depends, it could happen and be a sticky bean, it might not happen and I'll end up having a cycle anyway, could be another m/c or I could wait, have cycle and still end up with m/c. No way of knowing.

Thanks Struth. I really thought AF was on the way on Saturday because I had really bad cramps but I've had nothing since. I'm definitely going to get some tests so I can test tonight (or possibly even in the loo at work if I can't wait lol!)

Shadow - it sounds like you're starting to get back to normal. You're right, there is no way of knowing and it's up to each couple to know when they're ready emotionally. Every pregnancy has a risk. I couldn't stop TTC just now even if I wanted to, but a friend of mine has been through 2 m/c's and can't bring herself to try again in case she has a 3rd. Good luck :)

Havent posted on here for ages, but am always lurking, and just wanted to say huge good luck Ickle. I hope this is finally your month :hugs:

MrsMM - I havent missed any temps this cycle it was the start of the last cycle that I missed them but hopefully they will sort themselves out out in the next few days..I am glad you are feeling better and GL with the SMEP, I fell asleep CD8 ooops so missed that day great start lol

Struth - Thank you im trying not to worry, theres so many little things that can affect temps, I always thought it was a plain and simple Ov 14 days before you AF is due, but after starting temps last cycle it looks like I Ov on CD12 on a 28day cycle..maybe thats why it took me so long TTC before MC..I hope your levels go down and you can start the egg chase again :dust:

Ickle Pand - Fingers tightly crossed that this is your month and you get your BFP

Shadow14uk - GL to you when you start TTC again :dust:

Welcome Lemondrops, mummyjohnson, and shadow14uk. I'm so sorry for your losses. :hugs:

MrsMM - so glad to hear that you are feeing much better. I'm stalking your chart! :haha:

struth - hope you O real soon and that your OH's super :spermy: catch the eggie this cycle too. It's funny because mine is the same way. He had a SA done and it came back VERY well. He was pleased with himself and even wanted a copy to show his buddies...:haha: MEN!

Amanda - OMG I'd be going nuts too! Hang in there hun. :hugs: FXD for you.

AFM - CD7 and last day of clomid. I'm super excited (and nervous) to see how my u/s goes next Monday. I hope we have at least one or two eggies ready to go but definitely not four or five! If that happens we'll lose this whole cycle. :dohh: I'm praying real hard. [-o< If everything goes well I'll do the trigger shot (umm...totally scared of needles and doing this to myself). I feel so much more at peace now that things are moving along and I just hope that they continue to work out.

Me! I am definitely NOT NTNP I am going to do everything I can to catch that egg and i'm hoping it will be before af comes but maybe that's not really likely? I've already started taking 75mg a day and im treating this mc as though it's an af so going to get those opk's out and test non-stop & chain my DH to the bedpost! Good luck everyone! :dust:

Glad you are feeling better mrsMM. Has being ill delayed you by a week? I'm afraid I don't know how to read charts! I am 5dpo now, having had my first peak last Wednesday.

Ickle, you sound like you are in with a good chance! On tests, I tend to go for the super drug own brands as being the most sensitive on the market and also cheap. I have read they are 10mui as opposed to clear blue and first response which are 20mui.

AFM I am trying to make this the cycle I don't symptom spot! But I am feeling quite sorry for myself as I am coming down with a rotten cold. Which so far as I know is not an early sign of pregnancy, but making me feel rough anyway.

Does anyone know about baby aspirin by the way? I started taking it the week before ov this time round. When should I stop taking it?

Perhaps start taking it on the 1st day of your next cycle if you don't get a bfp this month?

Perhaps start taking it on the 1st day of your next cycle if you don't get a bfp this month?

I'm already taking it! I was wondering at what point I should stop, ie before AF due, or if BFP at what point in the pregnancy.

I'm already taking it! I was wondering at what point I should stop, ie before AF due, or if BFP at what point in the pregnancy.

Oh I see! I wouldn't stop taking it at all ever! I'm not going to even on a BFN cycle and I'm definitely taking it all the way through my next pregnancy (if i ever get 'all the way through'). I don't think there's much point in stopping and starting, think that might do more harm than good. I'm taking 75mg, how much are you taking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->