Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

75mg too. I've read different things about how long to take it but most seem to suggest you definitely need to have stopped several weeks before you think you will deliver. Maybe when you get your BFP it would be worth discussing with your doctor if you havent already?

Hi ladies

Fingers crossed ickle.

I have been taking baby asprin this cucle and took it when i got my last bfp. Took 75mg every day up.until i got my bfp then everyother day after. Then one of my bump buddies eho was taking aspron was told that her placenta was detaching and one of the main causes was taking asprin. her gyne said it can do more harm than good. i stopped taking it then...bit now wonder if I continued would I have suffered a mmc???????

Afm went for a colcoscopy today nurse took a biopsy from my cervix and i will find out the results in 3 weeks. Said i definatly do have a tilted cervix but this wont affect my ability to ttc.

75mg too. I've read different things about how long to take it but most seem to suggest you definitely need to have stopped several weeks before you think you will deliver. Maybe when you get your BFP it would be worth discussing with your doctor if you havent already?

Yes you do need to stop taking it before delivery. I will confess to my doctor but we're supposed to be waiting for the results of the chromosome tests on the fetus before we try but i'm not waiting as i don't see the point!

Hi ladies

Fingers crossed ickle.

I have been taking baby asprin this cucle and took it when i got my last bfp. Took 75mg every day up.until i got my bfp then everyother day after. Then one of my bump buddies eho was taking aspron was told that her placenta was detaching and one of the main causes was taking asprin. her gyne said it can do more harm than good. i stopped taking it then...bit now wonder if I continued would I have suffered a mmc???????

Afm went for a colcoscopy today nurse took a biopsy from my cervix and i will find out the results in 3 weeks. Said i definatly do have a tilted cervix but this wont affect my ability to ttc.

Oh that's interesting and a bit scary re the aspirin! Did your friend end up mc'ing?

STRUTH, GL with the boolds, hope they are at zero Hun!!!

SHADOW, glad you are feeling a little better and you and OH are optimistic about TTC again! :dust:

ICKLE, 80pts, that is good :test:

BASTE, thanks for stalking, soooo need encouragement after being sick. So excited for you and the upcoming egg count! :dust:

:wave: FILPEN, sorry for your loss but happy to see PMA towards TTC again! :dust:

EMUM, I don't think I am delayed, as my temps are looking like past months. Only delayed the donations as I was too sick to make sure they were here and didn't want to go in sick. Only pushed them back a day. As for the aspirin, I ws told to stop in my 1st trimester.... it depends on your body. GL

AFM...Stalk my chart!!! Yay! Feeling soooo much better!! Chart is coming together just as I hoped even after being sick for those few days, FF even took care of it as I indicated that I had a fever. Sure hope the SMEP is working well. We have just finished a donation about 3 hours ago.... FXD! OPK looked almost dark as the control this morning, hoping this evening it will indicate OV! I am sure OV is very near by no more than a day!! SMEP continues, another donation Wed and Fri! Then.... I wait.... GL FXD! :dust:

No she didnot miscarry but was on bedrest for a month. Scary thing is she lives in the states and so.had regular scans by an obgyn...over here it would have ever been detected and she woyld have miscarried.

Thanks debzie and MrsMM. That's what I was worried about too. I think then if I ever get a BFP I will stop at that point. I'm not aware I have any clotting issues but am just taking it in case it helps with implantation.

Hiya everyone!!!
Ickle----TEST TEST TEST...what is wrong with you girl, you are keeping us all on our toes!!!:test:

Emum- I started taking baby aspirin (80 mg) right after my mc and havent stopped since. I told my doctor after this bfp and he said it cant cause any harm...it might not do anything at all or it might help with blood circulation (which is my main issue). But definitely no harm. On the other hand if something happened as did to debzie's friend i m not sure whether i would blame it! But anyway he said to take it all the way to the end of the first trimester and we'll re check then!

Philipenko..i like your attitude!:thumbup: You re really positive! I mc in august and never got an af since...got my bfp at 12 dpo 9 days ago! Not sure whether this little one will stick but even if god forbid it doesnt i will be trying straight away, as you say, i see no point in waiting only to mc again.

MrsMM..i m glad you are feeling better, good luck with those donations...let the waiting game begin!!!:dust:

Snd- I m no expert with temps but it could be anything that's why i dont really rely on temps..i do temp but dont take it at heart, i use my body signs and my monitor as a better guide!Good luck hun, i hope it gets more clear soon!:hugs:

AFM- did another b/w today (22 dpo) which came back at 3200. So tell me how they look ... 12 dpo-70, 15 dpo- 450 (doubling time 26 hours), 18 dpo-1050 (doubling time 58 hours), 22 dpo-3200 (doubling time 59 hours) WHAT DO YOU THINK? I know doubling time has decreased but it's still within normal and they say after 1200 it drops to every 3-4 days. Still no symptoms which REALLY REALLY worries me :-k ...doctor insists on having first scan on friday (which will make me 5w5d) even though i said i want to wait till after week 8 (i see no point having a scan which will only worry me as i will probably see nothing at all) What do you ladies think i should expect to see at this point?

AFs just arrived. I'm actually ok with it though. I'm just relieved to know what's going on and I'm quite happy that the new pre-natal vitamins seem to have lengthened my LP slightly and this feels more like a normal AF than all the others I've had since the mc. Good luck to all you other ladies in the 2ww

Hugs ickle pand. Hope you are ok

Christiana I don't think i'd be able to wait until 8 weeks for a scan! But 5w5d is a little early too. I personally wouldn't do it earlier than 6 but would want to do it before 7 and at that point you should see a heartbeat if all is well. I think once you have seen a heartbeat at 6w your risk of miscarriage drops significantly. Good luck whatever you decide.

Yeah I'm actually fine, which has surprised me too :) DH is out tonight but he's getting me chocolate on his way home. Ive already worked out that if get pregnant next month, I'll be due just before my birthday. That would be lovely :)

Yeah I'm actually fine, which has surprised me too :) DH is out tonight but he's getting me chocolate on his way home. Ive already worked out that if get pregnant next month, I'll be due just before my birthday. That would be lovely :)

Hi, do you mind explaining what all your meds and supplements do so I can go out and buy some!!

Emum- i dont think i have a choice unfortunately... i had said 8 weeks because with both my previous mc i had started bleeding between week 6 and 7. But he is saying he HAS to see me now (he actually wanted me to go in on wednesday 5w3d) to make sure its not ectopic (not sure why the worry, never had one before). Now as for the heartbeat...with my first mc i heard a hb at 6w3d but still went on to mc so this time round i m not letting my hopes too high until well after first trimester! I ll go in on friday and i ll worry myself sick till like week 8 when he ll see me again if thing all go well!

Ickle.. ow i hate this witch but i m happy you feel so cool about it! Lots of hugs your way!

emum - i think a cold can be a pregnancy sign - general mucus is affected but also your immune system might be down due to a pregnancy - Is this the right time to test for you? :dust:

Christiana - nice to meet a fellow non - waiter!! I really hope everything works out for you this time, sure it will! Your mc patterns sound like mine, I am just waiting for the tissue to be analysed for the chromosomes to see if they are normal but won't be waiting ttc till then as this takes 4-6 weeks - heaven forbid! Did you ever have this chromosome test done if you don't mind me asking?

emum - i think a cold can be a pregnancy sign - general mucus is affected but also your immune system might be down due to a pregnancy - Is this the right time to test for you?

Even I can't convince myself to test yet lol. I am only 5dpo. Am trying to hold on at least until the weekend before I crack, though AF not due until next Wednesday!

emum - i think a cold can be a pregnancy sign - general mucus is affected but also your immune system might be down due to a pregnancy - Is this the right time to test for you?

Even I can't convince myself to test yet lol. I am only 5dpo. Am trying to hold on at least until the weekend before I crack, though AF not due until next Wednesday!

Oh ha ha! Well I would have started testing by now!! :haha: Really though a proper 'ill' cold is a sign and I had so many pregnancy symptoms at 5dpo this last pregnancy and onwards including a runny then stuffy nose. Though many people get real colds in pregnancy. I wrote all my sypmtoms down the 1st time so i just 'knew' i was pregnant by about 6dpo . Have you got anymore suspicious symptoms?? :dust: :dust:

Hi, do you mind explaining what all your meds and supplements do so I can go out and buy some!!

Not at all :) The naproxen, hydroxychloroquine and omeprazole are for arthritis so you don't need to worry about them. I keep them on so that if I'm asking questions about other supplements people can advise if they're not suitable to take with them.

Agnus castus is to help with PCOS but I believe it can help with other problems as it's an adaptogen which means it adjusts hormone levels whether they're too high or too low. There's split opinions about whether to just take it up to ovulation or whether to take it all month long. It's worth doing some research to figure out what's best for you. I take it all month long and will keep taking it through the first tri if I get pregnant and wean myself off it slowly so that my progesterone levels don't crash. I stopped taking it cold turkey after my last BFP and I can't help but wonder if that had something to do with the mc.

The TTC vitamins I take are Pregnacare Conception ones. I used to take Sanatogen Pronatal ones but I'm finding these better so far, but they are a bit dearer. It makes more sense to take the right vitamins for the job, especially when you've been TTC as long as me lol! I've also got DH on the male equivalent. I think you can buy them together in one pack which is a bit cheaper, especially if you get them on 3 for 2 from Boots :)

Omega 3 - I started taking this originally because I was having problems with my short term memory and it helped a lot. Since then I've found out that it's good for my joints and that it's good to take in early pregnancy as it helps with the baby's brain development. I think few of the pregnancy multi-vitamins now have this included but I just buy it from Boots separately.

Wow I've written a novel lol! Hope that helps :)

ETA - I get the agnus castus from a site called bodykind. They seem to be much cheaper than Holland and Barrett and deliver very quickly so worth a look.

Emum- i dont think i have a choice unfortunately... i had said 8 weeks because with both my previous mc i had started bleeding between week 6 and 7. But he is saying he HAS to see me now (he actually wanted me to go in on wednesday 5w3d) to make sure its not ectopic (not sure why the worry, never had one before). Now as for the heartbeat...with my first mc i heard a hb at 6w3d but still went on to mc so this time round i m not letting my hopes too high until well after first trimester! I ll go in on friday and i ll worry myself sick till like week 8 when he ll see me again if thing all go well!

Ickle.. ow i hate this witch but i m happy you feel so cool about it! Lots of hugs your way!

I would feel the same Chistiana about such an early scan - however, I have read that when your hcg reaches above 1500 then you should be able to see a gestational sac. I guess that the dr is just checking for this and that he wants to keep a close eye on you. If it were me going this early, I would have to tell myself repeatedly that I am not going to see anything but a sac so that I wouldn't be disappointed if that were the case. Remember that is all that you are likely to see this early so please don't be worried if you don't see anything else.

The main thing is that your hcg is progressing nicely - they say a doubling every 2-3 days is normal so yours looks great! Keep us posted hon x

Sorry that the witch got you honey :hugs:

Let's hope that you have a lovely birthday present next year x

Hello Ladies,

My Story:
Me: 43
DF: 37
4 children ages, 22-18-14 and 3.

Sept. 3 family member thrown off a boat and missing.
Sept. 04, 2011 found out I was pregnant.
Sept. 7th body was found (R.I.P Terrell only 26)
Sept. 11th turned 43.
Sep 14 stated spotting.
Sept 18-19 MC'd. I was devestated. Although the pregnancy was not planned it was a nice surprise. I think I was under too much stress.
Ovulated two weeks later around Oct. 4-5.
Tested: 8 dpo BFN.. 11 dpo BFN.. 12 dpo BFN.. 13 dpo BFP...Ohh..emm.gee BFP. I'm excited and scared at the same time. My DF is a truck driver so he's away 4-5 weeks at a time. He left two days before I ovulated. Crossing my fingers this baby sticks. The only thing I did different this time is that I continued to take my Prenatal vitamins.

Praying you all get you Sticky baby dust.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->