Anyone else only a few weeks left???

Congrats! Lovely name.

My due date is this thursday and im having a sweep :wacko: but hopefully it will get things moving. Avoiding induction like the plaque and will be opting for planned c-section if the sweep don't work. That's the plan anyway.
Baby has been 4/5 engaged but today ive had tremendous lower back pain and that real heavy feeling/pressure in my pelvis and rectum area.
Weird thing is, I keep going to the toilet for a number 2 at the same time in the early hours this week lol Strange.

Opting for a VBAC, so fingers crossed i get what i want for a change .

Anyone else due this week?

Hopefully the going to the toilet is a good sign for you and you will go naturally Am also due Thursday but am sure il go over I always do

So I have THRUSH now! No baby but bloody thrush. Pissed off because the doctors are full to capacity and can't get medication over the counter, so got to wait for OH to finish work and get me some. I've read up on a thread from netmums and quite a few did the same, just didnt use the applicator to get the cream up there.
Ive got some cream already but i need a pessary for inside.
Oh the joys! No other signs of labour nearing, other than feeling him really low at times. Ahh!

I've had thrush all through this pregnancy seems to keep coming back it's horrible. I hope you get your treatment soon.

I lost my mucus plug yesterday and thought it might be the start of something but according to google it means nothing!!!

How is everyone else doing?

Contractions on & off since yesterday :( not consistent enough to even call my doctor though. I have an appointment tomorrow so if they continue I'll mention it. I just hate going in to the hospital for nothing. It's time consuming and exhausting.

Congrats Katestar!

I hope everyone is well ❤

Aww thrush is no fun hope that clears up quick!! I have a terrible case of hives from who knows what, been very miserable the past few days especially at night. My Dr. Was stumped and they ran liver tests on me just in case.

Na I couldnt handle getting Hives, forget that. Hope you get better soon.
I struggled to get a doctors appointment but OH called up and demanded one, so they gave us one yesterday afternoon. Doctor just gave me a prescription for pessary which i inserted last night, but a little chalky stuff has come out. Not sure if it properly dissolved but would have thought most of it had over night. I think im quite dry up there to be honest, which is never usually the case! Crazy.

I have my sweep tomorrow, so hopefully that gets things moving. It's also my due date tomorrow too. I think he has moved lower down and is putting pressure on my bladder or cervix as i keep waking up slightly wet.

Happy due date day toffee!!

I had a sweep today they said i was 1-2 cm dilated so hopefully I go on my own soon. How is everyone today?

Thank you :thumbup:

I had my sweep yesterday and I was 1cm dilated with a 2cm - cm soft long cervix. Apparently it was very stretchy and soft. I'm losing bits of my mucus plug and have a few stabbing sensations in my cervix but nothing else apart from that really. I have a c-section booked for Monday anyway as don't want to go too far over. I just cant wait to meet my little man! Hopefully, I will go into labour on my own though.

I had my last OB/Midwife appointment today. My RCS is on Tuesday morning. I'm worried I won't make it to then because almost immediately after my appointment I started having some pretty strong contractions. Nothing timeable yet but they are pretty aggressive when they do happen. Def not Braxton Hicks. I'm GBS positive this time and my labors tend to go fast and we're shooting for a C-section this time,not a VBAC. IDK, I guess we'll see how it works out... doesn't help that I've also been arguing with DH. I'm off to bed early tonight, hopefully the contrax go away by morning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->