• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else recently miscarried...waiting to try again a month or two....JOIN ME!!!

I AGREE!!! Want to get things back to normal ASAP!!!! Hope everyones body goes back to normal ASAP!!! Got my fingers crossed!

Just found out one of my friends is pregnant 2 months after a mc- I love positive stories- we can do it too! I'm starting to feel a bit excited again :)

JohnsonGirl, the positive stories help me out so much, too. I had no idea how common it was for miscarriages to happen until I had mine. Even though I had just found out I was pregnant a few days before I lost it (I had taken repeated tests after missed period but they were still neg, I thought my cycle was just messed up) I still told a few people about it. After I talked to a few women, I found out it had happened to them too. I now know 2 women personally that had MC's and were pregnant and had healthy babies soon after. One was a few weeks after and the other a few months. And 2 ladies I talked to knew 2 other people personally that this happened to right before they had their first healthy baby.

We weren't trying yet because I had JUST quit taking the pill. I started taking the pill when I was 16 because I got my period like every 2-3 weeks and they were brutal. I quit taking BC for awhile in my 20's when I was single, and I hardly ever got my period at all those few years. Of course, I was diagnosed at 29 with hypothyroidism so that may have been why my cycles took so long. When I quit taking birth control at 35, I had no idea how my cycles would go and how long it would take to get to normal. I wanted just to have it out of my system before we could think about trying after the first of the year, and BAM I got prego in less than 2 months! LOL

Getting pregnant before trying, I knew really nothing about what was going on and what to expect. When I was going thru my MC I was so scared. I thought something was wrong with me and I'd never be able to have children. I thought maybe I had done something to cause it. I drank quite a bit during the first couple weeks, not knowing I was even ovulating yet. I celebrated my 35th bday twice, once with friends and once with family. Then I went to a football game and tailgated. So that was THREE occasions that I was pregnant and drank more than I usually do the within the first few weeks. I felt soooo terrible about it.

But, reading this site has helped me a lot. Since I was getting negatives still a week after my period was supposed to start, I probably had a chemical pregnancy and it never implanted. The forums and wonderful ladies have helped reassure me it wasn't my fault. This is nature's way of preventing a problem. Our bodies are smart and we should trust them. And when our bodies are ready to support another pregnancy, they will, and chances are very good that they will go smoothly.

I hope we get some BFPs on this string over the next few months. =)

Hello ladies
Currently having my first miscarriage. Started Wednesday night. Being scanned tomorrow morning for confirmation but I just know. We will be trying again asap (I'm 36 so time is short). Was great to find this thread so we can share stories and help each other along, what a rollercoater. It's a crazy ride. Sorry for our losses, we'll get BFPs again soon I'm sure.
Good luck!

MackJess- i know just how you feel. My hubby and i celebrated our 1st anniversary and were on holiday when we decided ttc. I drank loads and partied, dont think i really believed we'd get pregnant so fast- them bam! 1st month of trying it worked!! After I had the mmc I thought of all the things i could blame myself for- early drinking, i was running miles every day and my job exposes me to lots of things- im a vet working mostly with horses- i take xrays and handle loads of drugs and all sorts.( i was also angry at myself because we have an awesome ultrasound machine and im really good with it- could easily scan myself but i didnt- too scared in case anything was wrong! Wish i had and i would have realised something was wrong- my 12 week scan showed baby didnt develop past 8 weeks)
But as much as it hurts i know it wasn't my fault....its not any of our faults and as horrible as it sounds, there was probably something wrong with our little babies and it just wasn't meant to be this time.

I also had no idea how common a mc was but even when i found out i never really thought it would happen to me.

I love the positive success stories and i just know it will happen for us. Cant wait for our first bfp on this thread, it will be extra special because of what we've been through.

......when i get a new bfp im gonna be scan happy and check myself once a week!!:winkwink:

Hello ladies
Currently having my first miscarriage. Started Wednesday night. Being scanned tomorrow morning for confirmation but I just know. We will be trying again asap (I'm 36 so time is short). Was great to find this thread so we can share stories and help each other along, what a rollercoater. It's a crazy ride. Sorry for our losses, we'll get BFPs again soon I'm sure.
Good luck!

Hi and welcome. Though none of us really want to be in the TTc after a loss section its so good to have other ladies that have been through this- and currently experiencing it. We can all be there for each other.
Good luck for your scan- at least you will have some answers.

We're all going to get bfp's. It will happen again for us I know it x :hugs:

I just love this thread...everyone keep up the positivity and support...and remember we are not alone in this!!!
MrsPhez-let us know what happens and good luck!

Hello to all,

How is everyone doing today?

It's 13 days since my D&C and I am gonig to do a pregnancy test tomorrow, hoping it's a negative by now.. In the meantime keeping busy, baking husband brownies right now, trying to look after him as he's been so helpful looking after me these two weeks. At least I can use my unhappiness right now as an excuse to eat yummy things!!

JohnsonGirl - how's the bleeding today?

Mrs Phez, hope all is well with the appt, let us know. Thinking of you x

Thanks for your kind thoughts. Miscarriage was confirmed as expected so I can now officially join this thread. It's almost complete so should be back to normal before long. Having HCG levels checked today and Wednesday to exclude ectopic. They also found a cyst on one ovary which wasn't a massive surprise, I had PCO without the syndrome before my son came along. So got to get that checked in 6 weeks with anouther U/S. Was told to wait one cycle before trying again but I'm feeling I'd like to!!!

Hi All, and sorry to everyone here who has lost a baby. :hugs: :hugs:

I'm 35 and am ALMOST finished with the process of an ectopic. My LMP was July 19th, which gives you an idea of how long this nonsense has lasted. What I thought was a complete natural miscarriage happened at about 6 weeks. However, when the HPTs were still positive a month later, it turned out that I had an ectopic mass, still growing, in my right tube. I got the methotrexate shot, and my levels finally hit zero about a week ago. At this point I'm still waiting to O, waiting to get AF, and then waiting for another O so that we can start TTC again. Probably about a month away. I had a scan today (long story), and they said I've got a big fat follicle about to drop an egg, but it's on the same side as the ectopic was. Until I've had the HSG to see if there's a blockage, I think it's a really baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad idea to try to catch it!

So that's my story. Hopefully we'll all get our BFPs and rainbow babies soon!

:hugs: and :dust:

Hi All, and sorry to everyone here who has lost a baby. :hugs: :hugs:

I'm 35 and am ALMOST finished with the process of an ectopic. My LMP was July 19th, which gives you an idea of how long this nonsense has lasted. What I thought was a complete natural miscarriage happened at about 6 weeks. However, when the HPTs were still positive a month later, it turned out that I had an ectopic mass, still growing, in my right tube. I got the methotrexate shot, and my levels finally hit zero about a week ago. At this point I'm still waiting to O, waiting to get AF, and then waiting for another O so that we can start TTC again. Probably about a month away. I had a scan today (long story), and they said I've got a big fat follicle about to drop an egg, but it's on the same side as the ectopic was. Until I've had the HSG to see if there's a blockage, I think it's a really baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad idea to try to catch it!

So that's my story. Hopefully we'll all get our BFPs and rainbow babies soon!

:hugs: and :dust:

So sorry for your loss and having to go through so much stuff after thinking the MC was complete! That is great that they can tell what side you are OV from so you can try the other side next month. And also really great that you are OV so soon! Good luck!

pble_ge - so sorry to hear your what you're going through, sounds very drawn out and so sad. I hope you are feeling better soon.

MrsPhez - so sad that your appointment didn't go well. You're officially joining the 'we will be pregnant soon thread' here now!

Take care lovelies.

Pble_ge- sorry for your loss and the extended time its taken to get back on track. The good news is your body is ovulating so things are still working properly. Hopefully your tube will be okay but ive heard loads of ladies (including a friend of mine) that lost a tube and got pregnant no problem. Welcome x

MrsPhez- sorry lovely, at least you know now and things are nearly complete so your normal cycle will be back on track soon x

AFM- my bleeding has gone back to brown spotting, not new blood. I had my first day back at work today. I'd asked the clinic manager to gently ask people not to talk to me about it and thankfully everyone was great and just treated me like normal. It was quite good getting back into a normal routine.
Fun moment of the day- got pooed on by a seagull- must be some good luck on the way, hahaha!!!

Hope all you lovely ladies are okay today :)

JohnsonGirl - it's supposed to be lucky to be pooed on by a bird so perhaps this is the start! Glad work went ok today and that it wasn't as bad as you thought. I am due back next monday and am dreading it x

JohnsonGirl - it's supposed to be lucky to be pooed on by a bird so perhaps this is the start! Glad work went ok today and that it wasn't as bad as you thought. I am due back next monday and am dreading it x

Yep- im definately counting the bird poo as a good sign!!! I also got pooed on my a guinea pig and a puppy but dont think they have the same lucky qualities (im a vet by the way!!!) Its been a pooey day!!!

I was dreading going back today and really nearly called in sick but i knew i just had to try and get back into it and it wasn't so bad. You'll be okay too but enjoy your time off until next week! Im also a bit lucky because im going on holiday for a week this saturday so i kinda feel like im just popping back into work for a few days!

I guess I'm joining all of you. I started miscarrying last Friday. I was about 5.5 Weeks. I had my blood taken on Friday and my hcg was really low. I'm waiting on my bloods from today to confirm my hcg is back to zero. I'm still bleeding, but it's more life a period now. I have one son and had no problems with that pregnancy. I'm hoping to ovulate as usual this month and try again. I just wasn't expecting to miscarriage after having an uncomplicated first pregnancy.

I guess I'm joining all of you. I started miscarrying last Friday. I was about 5.5 Weeks. I had my blood taken on Friday and my hcg was really low. I'm waiting on my bloods from today to confirm my hcg is back to zero. I'm still bleeding, but it's more life a period now. I have one son and had no problems with that pregnancy. I'm hoping to ovulate as usual this month and try again. I just wasn't expecting to miscarriage after having an uncomplicated first pregnancy.

Sounds like my story too, have a little boy and my 1st attempt after him resulted in m/c last week. Do you know what your HCG was? Mine was 217 today, going back on Weds for 48 hr follow up. I was a bit blase too tbh, I thought if I'd had one with no probelms then the second would be a doddle. Are you going to try before you have a "proper cycle" as recommended? Worked for my SIL, she's in the labour ward right now after immediately catching the egg after m/c! Sorry lots of qs and sorry for your loss :hugs:......

My hcg was only 23. I had been spotting for a couple of days before I full on bled. We plan on trying as soon as I ovulate next. I just hope my body goes right back to normal.I'm charting to try and see what is happening. I should know today if I'm back at zero or not.

Hi everyone, im currently going through a mmc, started earlier today, although im devastated about what is happening i know its because something wasn't right.
The pregnancy wasn't planned but was so excited when i did the test, it just makes me so sure how badly i want to try again as soon as possible.
Where all going to miss our angels that couldn't hang on for their own reasons but i have hope that after our sorrow will come joy (it has to)
sending my love and good luck dust to everybody.

P.s i know im not supposed to be on this thread right now but do hope to be trying again as soon as possible x

PaulanMike - I really hope you are ok, so sorry you are currently miscarrying.
Calliebaby - Welcome to you too albeit under such sad circumstances.

We are all going to get pregnant again soon, we deserve it after having to experiencing losses, it is so heartbreaking.

It's 2 weeks tomorrow since my D&C and according to my clearblue monitor I ovulated two days ago. We have been BD'ing so who knows. Trying not to hope for a BFP rather than a period as it would be too lucky and perfect x

PaulanMike - I really hope you are ok, so sorry you are currently miscarrying.
Calliebaby - Welcome to you too albeit under such sad circumstances.

We are all going to get pregnant again soon, we deserve it after having to experiencing losses, it is so heartbreaking.

It's 2 weeks tomorrow since my D&C and according to my clearblue monitor I ovulated two days ago. We have been BD'ing so who knows. Trying not to hope for a BFP rather than a period as it would be too lucky and perfect x

Wow only 2 weeks, that's encouraging. Sending lots of baby dust your way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->