Anyone else recently miscarried...waiting to try again a month or two....JOIN ME!!!

I would like to have some buddies who have recently experienced a loss and are wanting to try again in the next few months..i have to wait a month at least as i am just recovering from my d&c...but i hope to try again in january...i cant say that i havent thought about trying earlier...i heard that women are more fertile after a mc but im not sure if that has truth or not...i was ss sick while taking prenatals during these past 3 months of pregnancy so i am hoping to just take folic acid supplements im not sure...let me know if you suggest anything...i have heard that some women take a flinstone with some additional supplement...ive also heard of taking baby aspirin but dont really understand why...also heard of robitussin but again not quite sure why...JOIN ME!!!

Hi babydoodle, i also had a mc at the begining of this past february. i was 5 weeks along i didn't need a d&c. it was devastating for my husband and me, after trying to cosieve for 2 yrs. we are currently trying to consieve again hopefuly this month we will get a positive :)

Hello all Just wanted to update I'm back on the saddle again hoping to get a bfp this month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->