• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else recently miscarried...waiting to try again a month or two....JOIN ME!!!

Welcome all the new ladies!!! Update for today...well the nurse called me today while i was at work and asked if i could come in after work to check levels instead of tomorrow morning...so i had it done after work and hope for the call and results tomorrow!!! Crossing my fingers its down to zero soon...I think i will be ready to try as soon as my first cycle comes!!
WHEN BIRDS POOP ON YOU IT IS ALWAYS GOOD LUCK!!!

JLeigh- so u ovulated 2 weeks after dnc? I wonder if dnc clears the pregnancy levels faster...how long did it take for your levels to reach zero???

Hi im a newbie :) I had a mc on feb 3 as 14wks and was put on yaz&beyaz... we are ready to start trying again but im not sure if im doing it right? I have been off of the pill for about three days and today i started bleeding this brown blood, kinda frightening but maybe just old blood. So does anyone know how long to wait till the pill gets out of the system? I heard 2-3months...im really impatient tho lol any advise???

Thanks, all. I've been reading back on this thread--so many heartbreaking stories! :cry: :cry: :cry: The bird poop stuff is hilarious, though.

I hope we all get our rainbow babies the next cycle! Is it worth starting a list for when people will be able to test? I'm hoping to test again mid-Dec.

Hi im a newbie :) I had a mc on feb 3 as 14wks and was put on yaz&beyaz... we are ready to start trying again but im not sure if im doing it right? I have been off of the pill for about three days and today i started bleeding this brown blood, kinda frightening but maybe just old blood. So does anyone know how long to wait till the pill gets out of the system? I heard 2-3months...im really impatient tho lol any advise???

Yes, that is what they say. They told me it might take 6 months since I was on it for 15 years. I quit taking the pill in July, wanted to try after the first of the year. Bam I got prego in August! M/c in Sept, but I don't think i could've had a good lining being off of it so soon. I started baby aspirin daily to help the lining in my uterus get thicker and richer for the next one!

JLeigh- so u ovulated 2 weeks after dnc? I wonder if dnc clears the pregnancy levels faster...how long did it take for your levels to reach zero???

I set my monitor at Day 1 on the day of my D&C. It then told me I had high fertility on day 11 (pre D&C it was day 13) and then it said I ovulated day 12 and 13. I did a pregnancy test and it is negative so am assuming that i'm down to 0.

In the uk they don't do blood tests to check after D&C so this has all been guess work by me. I have no idea if it's accurate or not, just made sure we BD anyhow just in case it is. I guess we'll see in two weeks if period turns up, I am always a 29 day cycle so not sure if that too will change after D&C..

Kittkatt91 - I don't know about the pill because I haven't been on it for years and years. Makes sense that a few months would be what it takes to leave your system though?

Hope everyone is ok today x

Hi everyone!
Babydoodle- any test results yet?

Im in the uk too and its really frustrating that we dont get the hcg blood tests that you guys get over there. Im just relying on hpt's.

Its really good that some of you are ovulating already! Gives me hope my cycle will return to normal soon. Im so impatient to try again. At least my 2 week wait to BD is almost up- hee hee!!!

Hi KittKatt
I've been off the pill for a few years but my sister in law came off it last summer and got pregnant the first month of trying so its possible the levels can drop really fast. She had been on it for 10 years :winkwink:

Been doing some reading and am completely in 2 minds about that to do about trying again. Should we wait for a cycle as the nurse suggested or just give it a shot straight away? I haven't found any evidence to suggest there is increased risk of m/c if we don't hang around and being 36 makes me think we have no time to lose. If I was younger I would definitely wait. What are you all going to do? Sorry if you've answered this one already.....

hi ladies... cd 12 here and still no signs of ovulation but i do have 35 day cycles so I am still very hopefull....

Update from the nurse...she said that my levels went from 6000 last Monday to 208 yesterday...so she will re test me in a week and hopefully it will be very close to 0...i am not bleeding again today from the dnc but she said that the bleeding can come and go...can you guys tell me more about the baby aspirin...how it helps the lining of the uterus???

Good news about the dropping levels. Hope they get to 0 fast.

This is the article that made me decide to try the baby aspirin.

https://www.babyhopes.com/articles/what-is-baby-aspirin-and-how-is-it-related-to-fertility.html

I read the article and looked it up on google...another article said that it is recommended for pregnant women with recurrent miscarriages who have a clotting disorder...i guess i have to ask my doc about that...it seems to make sense that it would help with preparing the uterus lining and increasing bloodflow in placenta between baby and mom...interesting stuff...have you heard of robitussin to help promote thin EWCM to help sperm on their way? Supposedly should take for 5 days before ovulation and the day of ovulation!

I've heard of that. So far I don't think getting knocked up will be an issue, since we tried NOT to in August and avoided BD'ing around my OV date (my DH is very proud of his swimmers that must have hung out at least 4 days) so I'll probably just try to be healthier with the vits, and take the baby aspirin to make my next bean stick. I don't even want to know what kind of mess I'd be if I start to worry about being fertile.

I've also been reading that drinking grapefruit juice or eating grapefruit helps with the CM. I see more posts about that than I do the tussin.

Went mack to EPU for HCG levels afetr 48 hrs, dropped from 219 to 115. Back again next Thurs to check they've gone right down.
Asked mw about trying again immediately, she said just go for it, no associated risks so not going to wait for next cycle. Going to get my opks out and get busy! She said ov should be in a couple of weeks. Bleeding is slowing down now, feeling quite positive. Fingers crossed

Thats awesome! Yes! I am feeling positive and excited as well...eager to begin trying again...anxious I guess and impatient...lots of feelings..LOL Im going crazy!!! I am NOT planning on waiting a couple of cycles anymore...just give one normal cycle and hope i can track my ovulation!!! My friends sister has many ovulation predictors from this year when she was ttc...she said shes going to get them for me!!! Yeah!!! Bleeding started back up today from d&c so hoping that I get rid of the rest of this lining and my levels hopefully will be at 0 next week when i get checked!!!! BABY DUST TO ALL!!!

Hi Ladies :)
How is everyone doing today? Im ok. Still positive hpt 2 weeks after D&C and i've got some cramping and pain on the right side of my lower pelvis. Dont think it can be ovulation though because of the hcg still being high. I've never been able to feel my ovulation either. Suppose i'll just see how it goes. Im going on holiday in 2 days so not going to do any more testing until i get back in 10 days- hopefully then i'll have a negative hpt :wacko:

Hows the bleeding BabyDoodle?- hope its calmed down.

:hugs:

Went mack to EPU for HCG levels afetr 48 hrs, dropped from 219 to 115. Back again next Thurs to check they've gone right down.
Asked mw about trying again immediately, she said just go for it, no associated risks so not going to wait for next cycle. Going to get my opks out and get busy! She said ov should be in a couple of weeks. Bleeding is slowing down now, feeling quite positive. Fingers crossed

Glad you're feeling more positive MrsPhez. Its good news you can start trying again straight away. I cant wait till i've had a cycle and can ttc again. It feels like so long ago that I was pregnant!

Actually i am bleeding quite a bit today i also started cramping it sort of feels like af cramps but it cant be that because its still d&c recovery. I am quite emotional today crying off and on all day and feeling bad about myself and my situation...upset and just having all kinds of ups and downs so i dont know about my hormone levels i feel that im so out of whack...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->