• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else recently miscarried...waiting to try again a month or two....JOIN ME!!!

Actually i am bleeding quite a bit today i also started cramping it sort of feels like af cramps but it cant be that because its still d&c recovery. I am quite emotional today crying off and on all day and feeling bad about myself and my situation...upset and just having all kinds of ups and downs so i dont know about my hormone levels i feel that im so out of whack...

Very sorry about how you are feeling dear. I know my first AF after my m/c was weird, I had cramping that started AFTER the AF was over and hurt really bad for about 5 days. With barely any spotting. It was weird how bad the cramps were because it was a light AF, and I had a natural m/c at 5 weeks and my HCG was 3 last time they tested (they didn't bother with a follow up because it was so low so soon) and there was no bleeding like you would think with cramps so bad. So you never know what our bodies are going to do while we are recovering. I missed 2 days of work that week, and was really really depressed. The AF, then the cramping reminded me of the m/c even though I had very little pain during the actual m/c. It must have made it sink in that I wasn't prego and I was crushed.

The emotional part is tough, too. Last week I was really bad and had to run to the br at work to have a cry break on Friday. It'd been over a month since the m/c but sometimes it still hits me. This week has been better. So just hang on, I feel like I'm getting less and less hormonal/emotional about it as time goes on, even though it is still upsetting. I just react to it less, or at more convenient times like when I'm not at work. It will get better. So far my second cycle has been wonders better than my first one after as far as moods and odd symptoms, so I pray that you get through this to happier days and can get a BFP after everything works itself out.

Thanks i know i will keep having good days and bad, i just want to be done recovering from all of this and move forward with my life...

Hi, how is everyone doing today? Im back in rainy Oslo. I used to live here (DH) is norwegian. Its lovely bring back, very relaxing.
DH and i BD'd for the first time since my d&c. It wasn't painful and no bleeding :thumbup:
We didn't use protection though so i suppose im in NTNP teritory! Just trying not to think abort it really. My hpt is still positive so dont think i can Get prgnant anyway at the moment.?.

Hope everyone is well xxx

Today is cycle day 16 for me and i'm pretty sure my opk is positive if not it's very close so will be doing the baby dance tonite...pray for me ladies..thanx

Today is cycle day 16 for me and i'm pretty sure my opk is positive if not it's very close so will be doing the baby dance tonite...pray for me ladies..thanx

Good luck! Wish you all the best!
My m/c is almost over with 9 days later. Relieved and looking forward to happier times......

today is cycle day 16 for me and i'm pretty sure my opk is positive if not it's very close so will be doing the baby dance tonite...pray for me ladies..thanx

good luck! Wish you all the best!
My m/c is almost over with 9 days later. Relieved and looking forward to happier times......

hey there...thanx and so sorry for your loss..this for me is the first o i have had since my m/c on sept12th and it seems like it's been years since i ovulated but here we are...praying for you!!

today is cycle day 16 for me and i'm pretty sure my opk is positive if not it's very close so will be doing the baby dance tonite...pray for me ladies..thanx

good luck! Wish you all the best!

hey there...thanx and so sorry for your loss..this for me is the first o i have had since my m/c on sept12th and it seems like it's been years since i ovulated but here we are...praying for you!!

I'm not expecting a quick O either, before my son my cycles were 3 monthly (polycystic ovaries w/o syndrome) and after him it got better down to 5.5 weeks but still long cycles. It's anybody's guess! I can hope for 2 weeks as suggested by mw but that's probably very wishful thinking.....

Good luck to all of you ladies!! I am STILL bleeding a little from the D&C it has been 12 days...i went to see the doc on Friday because of the bleeding and increase in cramping and she did an exam and said she believed i may have gotten an early period...i have no idea what to think...i wouldnt think that the uterus would be able to 'shed' any lining because of the D&C...she said it does happen...who knows i really need to invest in some opk's so i can figure out my cycle again...i cannot wait to start trying again...ladies, we ARE fertile...if we've become pregnant before we can certainly do it again!!!! Keeping my fingers crossed for us all and hope this is a sticky thread YOU LADIES HAVE BEEN GREAT SUPPORT!

Good for you babydoodle, back on the uphill stretch, not long till you get to the top I'm sure and hopefully you'll stay there this time.
I've stopped bleeding 10 days later and just chucked out all my old positive hpts from last pregnancy, including one I did earlier with an OPK which were both practically negative. Roll on the big O ..... fingers crossed for the best Christmas present ever!

Hi All! Good to see everyone's progress here. I'm still in limbo, myself. I got a scan about a week ago, and the doctor said that I was about to O. I can't tell if it happened or not, as my temps are all over the place. :shrug: I finally figured out how to combine the charts from this whole process. I find this chart hilarious in a dark sort of way:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3da656/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

So glad for those who have managed to progress past limbo! I look forward to joinging you soon.

I'll join! I am on the tail end of my miscarriage at 10 weeks, and we'll be trying again as soon as my body decides to get back to normal! We're ready to welcome a LO into our lives.....

I'll join! I am on the tail end of my miscarriage at 10 weeks, and we'll be trying again as soon as my body decides to get back to normal! We're ready to welcome a LO into our lives.....

Hi and welcome :hugs:

Babydoodle- its good news if you've had A period- maybe you can count cycle days better now. Are u having another hcg blood?

Im in Norway all week and its driving me A bit nuts that i have no sticks to pee on- lol!!! Thought it would be relaxing not to think about it but its worse!
I had dinner with my best norwegian friend last night- shes 6 months pregnant. Im really happy for her but so sad i couldn't be pregnant too!!! It will happen though- positive mental attitude!!! :thumbup:

I just had a m/c at 5 wks. This is our 2nd loss. Our first was at 16 wks. I have a beautiful 13 month old (my rainbow baby) and we've been ttc #2. I had bleeding for 3 days, but now nothing. I don't know if it's complete now, or if there's more to come. I'm going to NTNP for now, and maybe try again in December. I hate that we all have to go through this :cry:

Really sorry for your loss Sophia's Mom :hugs:

Went back for my HCG blood this morning and it was 11.5 which is good news, I'm pretty much back to "normal" after the mc/ which started 2 weeks ago. Booked an app with GP for advice on my annoyingly long cycles (5-6 weeks) but ordered some Ferility Blend and started on the Agnus Castus/Vitex last night to see if it helps at all. My pre-ov temp was normal too so I guess I'm ready to go again! When I was scanned for m/c they also found a 5cm ov cyst. So many parts to this jigsaw, why can't life be simple for us ladies? Anyway I hope you're all well...

Thanks MrsPhez. My Hcg yesterday was still around 120, but it seems to be halving itself as it should. I have one more level to do next month.

I took Vitex a couple months ago to try to bring on my first ppaf. I didn't notice any change in temps, etc, but it gave me horrible headaches every day until I finally caved and stopped taking it.

I read some great things about soy isoflavones, so I took it last month, and ovulated 3 days later (super strong ovulation). I don't know if that's what got me my BFP or not, but I think it had a little to do with it. As I said, I may just sit this month out (per Dr's recommendation) and try again next month. Not sure if I'll try SI again. It depends on my ovulation this month. Pre-DD I had super long irregular cycles, so unless they've changed now, I think I'll end up taking it again.

Hi all and welcome to the new ladies and really sorry for your losses- its so rubbish we have to go through this.

Good news for those with decreasing hcg levels, soon be ovulating then the dreaded two week wait!

Im A bit grumpy today!! Had some cramping and really hot in the night so really thought id wake up to af... But no! I know im just being impatient to start ttc again but im A bit down about it today :nope:
Anyway, sure i'll be my normal perky self tomorrow! Still hoping for xmas bfps for us all :winkwink:

I just found out yesterday that im in the middle of my 2nd mc. Have been trying for about 2 years. Just moved to a new town and the 3 women im close to are prego or just had one. I dont think anyone understands how devastating it is. It doesnt matter if u were 5 weeks or 5 months. I keep telling myself to try again but i dont know if i can deal with the sheer panic everyday. Everytime i pee, is there blood, every little pain, am i losing it? But i think the only thing i can do is keep trying and pray. I did hear u are most fertile after a MC, so i guess im back on the wagon, join me?

So sorry for your loss, Hopingfor1. I think we can all relate to your feelings of panic. Nobody should ever have to go through this.

Hello to all the new ladies. I second Johnson, sorry for your losses and that we have to go through this. Hope we all have success stories soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->