Anyone else recently miscarried...waiting to try again a month or two....JOIN ME!!!

Congrats daisy.

Kns I hope ur appt comes thro soon.

Zma afraid I don't have any advice and I think I wd be acting the same. I guess its just one day at a time. Good luck for the 4th.

daisy-congrats!!! So exciting for you!!! Hope i can join soon!! Did you do anything different this month??? Ya know like smep plan or use anything extra???

Just bumping this thread to see how everyone is doing.

I plan on testing in two days but am not getting many encouraging signs.

Have been naughty and tested at 9 + 10 dpo. Bfn but with a cb digi so may still be in the game. Symptoms continue...

FX ladies. I personally love the FRER. I got a faint (like squinting and imagining) line 2 days before I did bloodwork. Went to the doc 3 days before AF when the line was a bit darker and my HCG was only 9, so I think those things are damn sensitive!

I really wish I hadn't cheaped out and skipped the FRER this time. I only save a few bucks getting a blue-dye store brand. I tend to be rather brand-loyal when it comes to "feminine needs" products. Pregnancy tests aren't any exception. Seriously, I only saved $5 or $6 dollars. Oh well. The store brands worked OK when tracking my hcg to 0 after my loss. I picked up a positive when my blood work showed a level around 10 to 15.

nessaw - I think I've read that digitals need an hcg level of at least 50 to pick up a positive. At 9 and 10dpo I really don't think you'd be there yet. Good luck and I really hope you're still in it!

Good luck starry...keep us posted hope you get a positive test!! I actually think i may have ovulated earlier than i originally thought...not 100% sure since i dont temp or chart or use opk's...but im actually pretty hopeful and trying to think positive...only 6dpo if im calculating correctly...my cycle is a little longer now since the miscarriage.
Starry-how many dpo are you??Have you had any symptoms or sgnals from your body??

FX ladies. I personally love the FRER. I got a faint (like squinting and imagining) line 2 days before I did bloodwork. Went to the doc 3 days before AF when the line was a bit darker and my HCG was only 9, so I think those things are damn sensitive!

WOW! I may use the frer this time around...i have had some very light cramping in my uterus area today...maybe my imagination but who knows!! I will definately not test until after AF is due if i can help it!!!

Zma, it so normal to worry like that after a loss. I hope you have an awesome appointment this time around and can relax and enjoy the pregnancy more. I m sure i will be the same way. Good luck and let us know how it goes!!!

Good luck starry...keep us posted hope you get a positive test!! I actually think i may have ovulated earlier than i originally thought...not 100% sure since i dont temp or chart or use opk's...but im actually pretty hopeful and trying to think positive...only 6dpo if im calculating correctly...my cycle is a little longer now since the miscarriage.
Starry-how many dpo are you??Have you had any symptoms or sgnals from your body??

Tomorrow I should be 12 or even 13 dpo. I've gotten a few signs but my hormones are on over-drive this cycle as I got pregnant signs while ovulating. Tricked me enough that I took a hpt (in case the m/c had shortened my cycles). Even though I feel I am getting some signs I have a hard time trusting them because of what happened two weeks ago

But for fun, here are my positive signs:
  • minor constipation
  • increased thirst & urination (but have a cold & sore throat so could be that)
  • bubbly, fluttery feelings (could just be gas)
  • extra gassy (could be IBS and it usually flares up around AF)
  • sometimes get lots of milky cm like I got with my recent bfp
  • extreme, crazy nightmares every night this past week

my negative signs:
  • crampy
  • cervix feels low and open (but not an expert as I usually don't check it)
  • no noticeable change in boobs (usually the first clue when I'm pregnant so this is a BIG negative sign for me)
  • I never get pregnant first try...it always takes at least 5 months
  • while I sometimes get lots of milky cm it also gets scant and tacky like it usually does before AF

actually increased cm and cramps are both signs of pregnancy!!!

Well, it was a BFN. Pretty confident I'm out. Obviously, I will test again if AF doesn't show this weekend but now I'm going to let that event surprise me. I've had my cry so feel a bit more ready to face the witch when she appears.

Well, the :witch: came a full day early. Must have ovulated a day earlier than I thought. But a 39 day cycle is close enough to a 40 day cycle for me to consider it 'normal' for me. Also, I spotted for 4 days before I really started AF last time so I don't know what my body counted as CD1.

Time for a fresh start.

i think you count cd1 as the day you had full bleeding. Good luck this cycle...im 7dpo...still have a week until AF is due!!!

That's what I had ended up doing. I have read that you can be considered "regular" even if your cycles are off by a day or two. So still happy about a 39 day cycle. It's just making me recalculate my next fertile window a bit.

Hi ladies,
I hope everyone is doing well. It has again been a while since I have been on, but I wanted to update you all on me and my journey. I finally had my very very first OB appointment today since the PPT. I was so nervous going in since ( I lost my baby at 9 weeks and had a d and c in November.) Baby is doing great! heartbeat at 170 and I am Due Sept. 1st. My husband and I are on cloud 9. After hearing my doctor say that I should not try again for 3 months, and that he can't promise me that if i did get pregnant again this wouldnt happen, this is amazing. Never let anyone put down what you want. It has been by far the hardest journey, and most nerve wracking thing. But, in the end, follow your heart. If you believe in what you want, it will happen. I hope all of you get your miracles like I have said before. And if any of you need anyone to talk to, I am always here for each and every one of you. Good luck :) xo

Congratulations zma. Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months.xx

starry sorry about af but glad u feel ur cycles are getting back to normal.

Hope everyone is doing ok.

Afm cd28 18dpo no af and bfn on 16dpo. Not sure whats going on but just want to get onto starting the clomid. blah blah blah!

nessaw - maybe after a week you could check in with your doctor as to why AF is a no-show especially if you're certain as to your ovulation date. I really hope things get sorted.

Zma - I'm so glad that your appointment went so well. It really seems you have a healthy little baby growing inside of you.

No need to check with gp-af turned up today. Starting clomid today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->