anyone else starting clomid next month, or can share their clomid experiences?

Interesting about the coq10.. I'll have to pick some up

So another positive opk this morning, negative this pm. Cm is still white though....which makes me think I've not ovulated :-( got my cd21 bloods on friday to confirm either way hopefully, altho they said it may be too early if my cycleis longer and I'm on hols sunday so might not actually know for certain this cycle...sigh...!
How is everyone else?

Keep dtd anyway ss83 just to cover yourself! Do you temp?

AF is due today for me. Starting to think I might have been wrong about when I ovulated as I don't feel like AF is coming on. Haven't tested yet I've resisted! I'm sure she'll make an appearance though! X

Don't worry I am,dh is worn out! Lol!
No I don't temp, that would stress me out too much.
Well done on not testing, I'm dreading this 2ww!

Good Luck brownie and Ss. I've just had my 21 day bloods done, so fingers crossed my progesterone level has increased, Not sure when i should phone to find out tho lol x

Fingers crossed mrs ovey! Keep us posted.

hi everyone.

I just had loads to read to catch up on :) I'm back from hoilday now.
hope everyone is doing well on clomid or in their tww or other.
fingers crossed for all you guys.

Af was due yesterday. but ive heard clomid can lengthen your cycle. so i dont know...:shrug:

I ended up having 3 scans. has everyone whos having scans just having the one then? not until ov is seen?

they think i oved over the weekend 18~19th may. i had a scan thursday fri and monday as they dont scan over the weekend. they think the smaller of the two folicules went over the weekend. but as i wasnt scaned daily they cant be postive. they said the bigger one might have still burst after monday 20th but one smaller on was def missing. so they put me down as oving over the weekend. so by that im about 15dpo...:shrug:
just waiting now.

how is everyone doing?

Hi one day, fingers crossed for you it seems too :) i think we're all pretty much in a TWW of some sorts.

All ok with me ta, hope you've had a good break xx

hi everyone.

I just had loads to read to catch up on :) I'm back from hoilday now.
hope everyone is doing well on clomid or in their tww or other.
fingers crossed for all you guys.

Af was due yesterday. but ive heard clomid can lengthen your cycle. so i dont know...:shrug:

I ended up having 3 scans. has everyone whos having scans just having the one then? not until ov is seen?

they think i oved over the weekend 18~19th may. i had a scan thursday fri and monday as they dont scan over the weekend. they think the smaller of the two folicules went over the weekend. but as i wasnt scaned daily they cant be postive. they said the bigger one might have still burst after monday 20th but one smaller on was def missing. so they put me down as oving over the weekend. so by that im about 15dpo...:shrug:
just waiting now.

how is everyone doing?

Welcome back from Holiday, I hope it was a nice one! So clomid lengthened my cycle to 35 days from the normal (28-30) and when I asked my Dr she said that is normal. I was only scanned one time and that was after I O'd, but that is also because that was the only time my Dr was available! Congrats on Oing though :thumbup: Hope this TWW goes quickly for you!

thanks mrsOvey i had a brilliant time. and timing was perfect didnt thimnk twice about being in my tww. :thumbup:

thanks hope. yeah i figured it might do something to my cycle that why im not going crazy about not being on and peeing on any stick i can get my hands on :haha:
not too sure when to test tho.

I am happy they said i o'ed tho that is is a step closer. even if it was a small folicule, better then nothing right.

Hope your bloods come back showing u o'ed mrsO.

FX ss83!
MrsOvey - I hope your levels turn out to be great!
Oneday - Great that you o'd :) When will you be testing?

afm - temp dove today, and I got a bfn. So, just waiting now.

river i have no idea when im going to test. maybe in tomorrow morning..?.. not sure as i dont know if clomid will have made my cycle longer.

sorry to hear your temp dropped. still not out will af shows tho. i'll keep my fingers crossed for you too.

Well af hasn't shown today but I just got a bfn. To say I'm gutted would be an understatement. It's just not fair.

I know its only the first month with clomid but I had high hopes it would work. :'(

browniebaby im sorry you got a bfn. i totally understand how you feel. thats why i dont want to test yet. im a chicken i dont want to see a bfn. and feel crushed.
i know ill cave soon.

Hopefully af doesnt show up and that bfn turns into a bfp !! x

Thanks oneday but as she was due yesterday and I used a clear blu I don't its correct. I feel more AF-y today so she's not far away! Good luck to you - when do you think AF will show? X

Sorry about the bfn brownie and good luck to you when you do test. My husband last night said to me, 'do you think you're pregnant yet? I can't help wondering' and i just say no, as i don't want to feel disappointed!

I really don't want to think that i am, cos i know if AF shows up i'll be devastated. Hope everyone is well and has lots planned this weekend to take their minds off things xx

so i caved this morning and tested. bfn! then an hour later guess who showed up!! starting my second round tomorrow.

Good luck to everyone still in it. loads of baby dust. hope that witch stays away and you all get your bfp this month.!!!! :)

Sorry one day! Fingers x'ed for this month for you

Anyone else know how long it take for blood test results to come back? I phoned this morning to speak to the consultant's secretary, she's on annual leave! Was put through to outpatients!! and they couldn't help me, so now i have to wait until monday :( which i'm too impatient for. How long did anyone else wait cd21 results? Thanks xx

thanks mrsO

I havnt had day 21 bloods done for a couple of months now but i had to wait untill my next appiontment for results which sucked. but i know if i need to ring for reults at any time they ask me to wait a week.

Or if your really impatient just ring everyday untill you get them lol. Fingers crossed for your results.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->