anyone else starting clomid next month, or can share their clomid experiences?

So sorry oneday it sucks doesn't it.

I think it's a week for blood tests but I won't get mine until my next appointment with the consultant x

Browniebaby hows it going with you af still staying away i hope.

mrsOvey its so frustrating isnt. havin to wait and wait and wait...

I know, specially when we've been waiting for so long for everything else, modern tech should allow us to get answers now. I'm not usually an impatient person but when i want to know something, i get aggro :) x

Nope unfortunately AF arrived late this morning. It is strange that she was a day late though :/

She's different too - lighter at the moment than usual. Maybe it will be different due to the clomid. Anyone else had that?

So I started taking fertileCM today (to increase cm!) and will start my second lot of clomid tomorrow.

Come on let's have a bfp from someone to give us all hope!!! X

Good Luck with round 2 brownie!! Cycle change is a possibility due to Clomid, but my FS said that it should regulate my cycle to 28 days, but if i o'd when i thought i did, if i did at all, then it would make my cycle 30 days, but yes, will be shorter than normal x

Well I had a 31-day cycle on clomid which is short for me but I am irregular so don't have a usual cycle length. Took my first tablet of round 2 just now.

So how's everyone else? X

Morning Brownie, glad that you're on round 2 :) hope this is the month for you.

All ok here, still in the tww, but not holding my breath right now :) x

Thank You, trying not to get my hopes up tho :) all ready and prepared for round two :)

Do you use fertilityfriend? I've just started using a new one called OvuFriend xx

Yes I do use ff for charting I think it's great. Only problem I have is remembering to take my temp on a morning!

My temps are still down, and I am still waiting for af. A couple days late now..Just want her here, so I can get started on the next clomid cycle.
I never get like this, so it is really odd not having af as soon as my temp dropped.
All tests have all been bfn just in case.
Going to try coq10 this next cycle as well, and probably cut out my morning decaf coffee and just have the afternoon one.

hi girls

i had a 31 cycle this month too brownie think we are in sync. 31 is 2 day longer for me. but ive only been regular for about 4 to 5 months.
ive taken day 2 of clomid now.

ive got my fingers and toes crossed for you mrsO.

is anyone else in the tww? come a bfp to give us hope :)

so not ttc related but i threw my back out yesterday. pain! stupid back.

hope everyone is well.

river clomid could have lengthened ur cycle. my was a tiny bit longer this month.
hope af comes so you can get out of limbo and move on.

Oh lordy i hope clomid doesn't lengthen mine, it was already between 34 and 36 days

Hope your back pain eases oneday! I'm off out 'clubbing' for a friends birthday tonight, 2nd time in 4.5 years! Lol

Enjoy the sunshine everyone xx

Good luck with round 2 Brownie and oneday!

Sorry you are getting BFNs River, hopefully AF will arrive soon so you can get started on a new cycle.

Hope you are having a good night Mrs Ovey - sometimes it's good to get out and forget about TTC!

My CD16 ultrasound showed one dominant follicle, but it was only 12mm (up from 7mm on CD9). The nurse that my lining had thickened up so it looks like something is happening and wants to scan me again on CD23, but everything I have read (googled!) seems to say that that growth is very slow. I'm thinking that 50mg of Clomid just made a follicle grow a bit but I'm not actually going to ovulate :(.

Fx'd Lemonade, wish they had scanned me.

Has anyone else experienced pain bd'ing since having clomid?x

MrsOvey hop you had a good night out.

no i didnt experience painful bding last month. i did have bad bad cramps about 3 weeks in to the cycle tho :shrug:

fingers crossed Lemonade. hopefully you do Ovulate on 50!

afm take day 4 of clomid this morning. ive already noticed way more hot flushed then last time i swear. i also keep getting dizzy spells... is that normal? and feeling sick twice is the last 3 days. why would i have barely any side effects one month then next more?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->