anyone else starting clomid next month, or can share their clomid experiences?

Thanks everyone.

I did have a couple of dizzy spells (felt like the floor was spinning!) but I have pretty low blood pressure, so I put it down to that. But maybe it is the Clomid!

I think maybe it gets in to your system more this time round? Or maybe you're more aware of them? hope the side effects don't continue.

The pain is like a stabbing pain on my left side, it's not nice :(

x

Hi girls! So bloods confirmed no ovulation...but no real surprise after my scan. So I'm going back next week for baseline bloods, if all okay I'll start back on the next course of tablets and don't need to wait for af (result!). They are keeping me on the same dose for now though as it had a cumulative effect so they're hoping next month will see me start to ov, if not then they'll up the dose.
Hope everyone else is good x

Morning Ss, sorry there was no ovulation, i've just had my blood test results and my progesterone was at 28 so she said that confirmed ovulation!

I'm so excited :) first piece of positive news :) xx

hi all

mrsOvey hope the pain is gone now!? and yay!! for your blood results :) when is you test date ill be keeping my fingers crossed for you!

ss83 sorry there wasnt any ov for you! but will be good if you dont have to wait for nxt af. fingers crossed for you too.

no different with me this morning. i woke up twice in the night sooooo hot. not fun.

hope everyone had a god weekend. :) x

If i go with my normal cycle then it's between 15th & 16th, if i go for 14dpo then it'll be 13th that AF is due, so will wait a few days after the 16 if AF doesn't show.

Still getting a bit of pain, which is not nice, but hopefully it'll ease off :)

How poo with waking up hot! At least we're not in scorching summer temps to make it worse!xx

I'm sorry you didn't ovulate ss. That's great that you don't need to have AF again before you start Clomid.

Great news Mrs Ovey - not long until you can test!

Have you finished the Clomid now oneday? Hope those symptoms go away soon.

I moved my scan up from Thursday to tomorrow, so I will get to see if my follicle has grown. Tomorrow is CD 21, and I just want this cycle to be over if I'm not actually going to ovulate.

Sorry you didn't ovulate ss83 hope that next cycle it works for you. Good to know clomid is cumulative though!

Mrso - glad you've had some good news! Good luck for testing x

Oneday - I know what you mean I've been so hot at night this time round. Last pill tonight thank god! X

Lemonade - hope your scan shows good news. Fingers crossed.

I've taken my last pill of round 2 so now I'm waiting for ovulation. It's our wedding anniversary tomorrow so I'm looking forward to seeing what my h has planned. X

Hi ladies! I got a +opk yesterday and today forgot to test Saturday though. I am having horrible shooting pains in my right ovary and lesser pains in my left side. Also very bloated. I've never had O pains like this so I'm gonna chalk it up to the clomid. Anyone else have these too?

Hi all, hope everyone is ok!

Hope, i've had ovary pain for the whole of this cycle, i think it is probably clomid related as i didn't used to get it as much as i have this month.

xx

I went to my scan on Tuesday and it showed my follicle had grown to 14.3mm (up from 12mm last Thursday). So, it has grown but sooooo slowly. I also had another one on that ovary that was 10mm. She wanted to scan me again on Thursday but I couldn't make it so instead I have to have a blood test next Thursday (20th) to check for ovulation. My lining was 13.1mm which seems very thick?

This whole Clomid thing is so frustrating - I wish someone could just tell me if I'm going to ovulate or not and I can just get on with things.

Hope and Mrs Ovey, I have definitely had twinges and/or pains in my ovaries this month and never have before. I'm pretty sure that is due to the Clomid because it is in a very specific place and always feels the same.

Hello girls!
So....day 31 bloods today....no ovulation still, but my esterogene is high so the sister told me that's either because I'm going to ovulate this week (surely not this late?!) or Af is on her way. She said to bd this week just incasd. So if no Af I'm back for my bloods again next week as I can't start on clomid again til either Af shows or my baseline bloods are okay.
But on the positive side, she said to double my dose next cycle. It must be a matter of opinion as the last sister told me they'd keep me on the same dose for one more cycle. I'm not going to argue tho, the quicker I can ovulate the better!
Sigh...! Come on clomid, work!!!!
Hope you're all well, and lemonade you're giving me hope I might still ov this week if your follicle is still growing. What cd are you on now? I was told anything over 13mm was good for ovulation, so fingers crossed for u! Unfortunately I only get the one scan and going forward bloods only. Thankfully my boss knows what's going on so its not an issue, these weekly appointments we getting too difficult to explain!

Morning All, hope everyone is ok, positivity all round!

AF still isn't here, but i've had hideous PMS and such awful period pains and i'm now cycle day 36!! I haven't had any spotting and my cycles had been between 32 and 34 days, pregnancy tests are also negative :( Not sure whether to speak to someone or just wait it out a couple more days?

Hey everyone it's been a bit slow on here lately! I got a positive opk yesterday so should ovulate today at some point. Will BD tonight and tomorrow night and hopefully we're covered. How's everyone else doing? X

Hope you're all well, and lemonade you're giving me hope I might still ov this week if your follicle is still growing. What cd are you on now? I was told anything over 13mm was good for ovulation, so fingers crossed for u! Unfortunately I only get the one scan and going forward bloods only. Thankfully my boss knows what's going on so its not an issue, these weekly appointments we getting too difficult to explain!

Sorry you haven't ovulated yet, Ss. I don't know anything about late ovulation but I'm in the same boat, so fingers crossed! I hadn't heard that about follicles over 13mm, that makes me feel more positive! I'm on CD 28 today with no ovulation that I'm aware of. I got frustrated and stopped testing with OPKs this weekend and then when I tested last night, the OPK was dark (but not positive). It's got lighter again since then so I'm thinking I either missed my surge, or TTC is playing with my head again!

How many DPO are you, Mrs Ovey? It might be too early still!

Yay for ovulation, Browniebaby. Happy BDing! :)

The clinic told me 13mm plus is what they look for on the scan. My biggest one on cd12 was 12.6mm and that obviously hasn't come to anything. I had a positive opk on cd16 but again obviously didn't happen, not sure whether to use them again next cycle...I guess it helps time it for when your body is at least trying to ovulate.

Good luck to everyone else, I'm really hopeful of some bfps for this thread on cycle 2!

Yes let's hope cycle 2 is more successful for everyone! Fingers crossed! X

I just want to be able to start cycle 2 lol

How's the side effects been this time Brownie?x

Me too Mrs Ovey! I'm getting my blood taken tomorrow, and then hopefully I will be able to start Provera so that I can move on to cycle #2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->