anyone else starting clomid next month, or can share their clomid experiences?

Yeah I've no idea why you have less cm but it's really common. it can't be a huge issue though as we weren't told to use anything to help it, but I'm using fertility gel (preseed type stuff) just incase!
Where in the world are you?
I'm in the uk do was nhs, no choice where to go but the clinic so far have been brilliant and I'm lucky that I got an ultrasound for my first cycle to check I was responding ok. Going forward it'll just be day 21 bloods.you've probs read on this forum my story so not expecting a bfp this cycle but will try anyway, have a feeling it'll take me a while. Have ben addicted to reading clomid success stories!

Yeah I've no idea why you have less cm but it's really common. it can't be a huge issue though as we weren't told to use anything to help it, but I'm using fertility gel (preseed type stuff) just incase!
Where in the world are you?
I'm in the uk do was nhs, no choice where to go but the clinic so far have been brilliant and I'm lucky that I got an ultrasound for my first cycle to check I was responding ok. Going forward it'll just be day 21 bloods.you've probs read on this forum my story so not expecting a bfp this cycle but will try anyway, have a feeling it'll take me a while. Have ben addicted to reading clomid success stories!

Hmm thats strange, well I will be sure to stop up on the preseed! ;)

I am in the midwest USA (Utah). I used to live in town like 30 minutes from my doc, but have since moved and I can't give him up!!! HE is amazing!!!

I so hope you get one!!! I hope this works for you and all goes well!!!1 Hope YOU are the next Clomid success story!!!

Just found out I'm going to be an auntie again...my brother in laws second baby. Had suspected as much but can't help but feel so upset....I'm so happy for them but it was tough enough before we were even ttc with my in laws -who are already ridiculously happy with there first grandson and it's all the family talk about. They are younger than us so I felt under so much pressure to start a family last time, so even worse now it's not through choice. The thought of going through all the excitement for another baby on the way when we are going through all our issues is too much...

Just found out I'm going to be an auntie again...my brother in laws second baby. Had suspected as much but can't help but feel so upset....I'm so happy for them but it was tough enough before we were even ttc with my in laws -who are already ridiculously happy with there first grandson and it's all the family talk about. They are younger than us so I felt under so much pressure to start a family last time, so even worse now it's not through choice. The thought of going through all the excitement for another baby on the way when we are going through all our issues is too much...

Aww hun :( That is just crappy... I am so sorry :( It's so hard when we hold this burden of trying to get pregnant and them bam, people around ya are announcing they are... :( I am sorry, that totally sucks :hugs:

:hugs::hugs:
I had a hard time for awhile here at work. In the past 2 years about 7 or more employees have all had babies, another on is on the way....Esp when they come and visit with their new ones...

I am just waiting for my brother to announce they are expecting... I dread that

Whew, I have just done a lot of reading to catch up on this thread! I have been busy at work and then on vacation this last week.

Sorry to those who have been disappointed and fingers crossed that everyone gets their BFPs soon!

AF arrived last Wednesday, so I took my Clomid CD 2-6 when I was away. I didn't notice any side effects, but I was in 110 degree heat and I'm thinking maybe I just didn't notice the hot flashes :huh:. I am being monitored this cycle, so my clinic wanted me to come in for an ultrasound on CD 9, which was yesterday. The nurse said my lining looked good (7.1mm) but I had no dominant follicles - none were bigger than 7mm :(. I go back in a week to see if things have changed.

This was my first Clomid ultrasound, so I don't know what this means, but the nurse didn't seem very confident that I'll ovulate at all this cycle. Did anyone have similar size follicles on CD9 and end up ovulating?

Hi lemonade. Cd9 seems quite early?.i had mine at cd12 and they look for 13mm plus, and I read they grow by up to 2mm per day so you could still be in with a chance?

Oh Ss, that's awful for you :( I dread the news of anyone i know getting pregnant. I went to dinner with my mum the other day, and she was dropping hints left right and centre, 'oh, did you know Ant & Lisa are having trouvle getting pregnant' 'Imogen would love a cousin' 'people keep saying Stacey would make a brilliant mum, i've told them you're probably waiting till after the honeymoon' even with my husband the other day in Sainsbury's, she was looking at baby clothes, 'i don't mind if it's a boy or girl!!' Just feel like shouting, i'm trying my hardest, give me a break!!

Welcome to the group Kelli!! I don't have any Clomid horror stories, just a few hot flushes here and there, none of them too horrendous and EWCM didn't show when i 'thought' i was meant to ovulate :) Good Lck to you with you appointment xx

Almost everyone I know now has kids, we've been married five years so we get asked loads.our close family and friends know our issues and it's made it easier as they know not to ask, especially my in laws who were always on at us and it was really upsetting me.now dh talks to them about it but they don't mention it in front of me unless I do (which is never!) And is so much better.

Wow it's been busy on here since I last posted! Welcome kelligal I too don't have any horror stories - yet! It's only month 1 so we shall see!

Ss83 - sorry to hear you are upset. I know those pressures all too well and t really does suck. My H's cousin is on their second an its their christening in a couple of weeks and I just can face it as all we get at family gatherings is everyone asking us when we are having a baby. I told h I wouldn't go either way but luckily its Father's Day, my first one since my dad passed away so way more important than a christening!

Hello to everyone else! X

Thanks brownie. I'm feeling better again today,.although i broke my ov test (oops) so off to buy a new one, but looking at the stick i don't think I've had an lh surge yet..

Bought cheap ov test strips as couldn't find the dual hormone one in my local shop, negative...oh well.

another q for you girls tho...this is going to sound really weird...but is anytime else experiencing a fallout bad ache down below?i don't mean abdominal,i mean...ehem...below. I had it on off yesterday and today all day. Its a dull but constant and really uncomfortable aching pain...any ideas?!

Me again! Sorry I'm addicted to this forum! How is everyone? The pain is less today, and a positive opk test, fingers crossed that follicle has grown and is going to relese an egg...!

+ opk is great! FX for you!

afm, I am 11dpo today, and temps still high, bfn. Was feeling out of it yesterday, but maybe lack of sleep?

:dust:

Fingers crossed for you too river!

I think I'll be due to test on the 15th, the clinic says to wait til your five days late but I've an all day music festival that day with friends so I'll test that day as I don't to be drinking if I could be pregnant (it's always a boozy day out). If a bfp then amazing, but if not I can console myself by enjoying the festival with a few drinks. :)

Fingers crossed for you River & SS83. Not much going on here on day four of clomid. If my cycle is like last month I won't O for another 13days. Also starting Coq10 this month so we will see if that helps anything, though it takes 3 months for it to absorb in your system.

It's a supplement that can be taken to improve ovarian stimulation and egg quality. It may also help with healthier stronger sperm in men. My Dr. said it hasn't been proven, but it won't hurt.

Here are articles I found https://coq10weightloss.info/coq10-improves-fertility/

https://www.advancedfertility.com/blog/coenzyme-q10-and-fertility/

Hi lemonade. Cd9 seems quite early?.i had mine at cd12 and they look for 13mm plus, and I read they grow by up to 2mm per day so you could still be in with a chance?
Thanks! They only have the Clomid clinic on Tuesday and Thursdays at my hospital, which would have been CD9 or CD 14. She said she wanted me to come in on CD 9 just in case they missed anything. I feel a bit more positive today, just hope those follicles are actually growing!

Brilliant news about your +OPK! Maybe it was ovulation pain that you were experiencing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->