anyone else starting clomid next month, or can share their clomid experiences?

Wow Ss83, that's brilliant news!! Congrats :)

I'm sorry you are having a rough time MrsOvey, this process is so, so rough. I think your feelings are totally normal. Big hugs!

I'm finally back on Clomid after 5-6 weeks off and feeling much better and relaxed about it all. I never used to understand why people took TTC breaks, it always seemed like a waste of precious baby making time to me, but now I TOTALLY understand - TTC is so emotionally draining. I'm going to avoid testing until/unless I know I have ovulated this month....I got way too obsessed with it last cycle and got crazy evap lines, which didn't help.

Anyway, today is CD 4. Got a scan booked for the 13th (CD 13) and until then I'm going to try to keep busy and not think about it too much!

thanks lemonade, I'm just over the moon. so so happy. hopefully more bfps to follow on this thread soon!
totally understand why you had a break, everyone says to relax and not think about it but that's impossible when you're on clomid and it's all you think about. so exhausting.it'll be worth it though in the end :)
x

thanks hope! was wondering where all your girls had gone!
obviously still very early days but I'm over the moon.
x

Well I gotta wait until day 23 to do my day 21 blood work, the lab isnt open here on weekends so monday morning it is. I had a lot of pain on the right side this month. I am not having sore nipples so that could be a good sign, I rarely get that, maybe a couple times a year. So hopefully we get a positive ovulation test from the doctor next week :)

fingers crossed steph keep us posted! what cd you on now?

I'm doing great hon! Feeling very positive and counting down the days to our scan, two weeks on Monday...then hopefully if all is ok (I'll be 7 weeks) then we'll tell our families. Then it'll really feel real, my husband isn't getting excited yet...he says just now is like getting a hole in one on the golf course but no one else seeing it haha! Just praying my cub stays put in there...
Only symptoms I've got is still really sore nipples, they are agony. Went out for a jog and I had to put an ice pack on my boobs when I got in and sit topless for a while as even my bra was killing me! Still getting some cramping so hopefully it all means cub is settling in to its new home....

I bet dh loved that sight lol. Ahh this is so exciting for you!! Hopefully this month or next I can join you in the pregnancy journey :)

thanks hope! was wondering where all your girls had gone!
obviously still very early days but I'm over the moon.
x

I somehow deleted my subscription to this thread and was scrolling through yesterday and found it again. I'm so happy to hear you got a BFP, very excited for you.

I'm taking this month off clomid and hoping to O over this weekend. Really really want this to be THE MONTH!!!

Hope the symptoms ease off a bit for you Ss! Can't wait to hear about your scan!

Anyone else have weird vision side effects with Clomid? I'm getting bright flashy lines in my peripheral vision. I was thinking of ringing the clinic in the morning to ask if that is normal but have finished my Clomid pills today anyway - not a lot they can do so not sure if it's worth it. I seem to be getting all the side effects on 100mg (hot flushes and insomnia as well...argh) after noticing nothing on 50mg :(

I think vision symptoms are common but possibly serious. Reaching out to your Dr. is good. Everything I read says its not permanent and goes away when you stop taking Clomid.

Lemonade - My pamphlet that came with clomid says vision changes are a side effect but to notify your Dr. I was on clomid 100 had no symptoms the first month. The next two months got progressively worse with hot flashes and mood swings. I'm taking this month off as last month was just to intense. I hope your ride with clomid is short and easy :dust:

agree with everyone else lemonade, best telling your doc just in case.

Thanks everyone, I will phone the clinic today. I'm so glad I've finished Clomid for this cycle though!

Lemonade how did the call to the doctor go? Been thinking about you!

Aww thanks Steph. Everything is fine - doctor said that since I have finished the Clomid anyway, the symptoms should go away. They didn't seem too concerned. DH is a doctor too (although nothing to do with gynae, which is why I rang the clinic) and didn't seem bothered at all! I feel much better today and no vision issues so hopefully it won't come back.

How is everyone else?

Wishing this week would go by a bit faster! My nipples have been sore for a few days now! And I did get one positive opk this month :) Staying positive! :D

sounds promising steph, that's what I had (and still have...OUCH!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->