anyone else starting clomid next month, or can share their clomid experiences?

That sounds like it could be something Steph! Eek! Keep us posted! :)

So I'm CD15, OPKs fading into POS (which is normal for me, that they slowly darken over a few days) and today I had a temp drop (which I've also had before ovulation in the past).

I didn't think I'd ovulate till CD18 or so since this is my first cycle on Clomid, in the past I've ovulated as late as CD24.

Today I'm having some dull crampy feelings on the left side of my low low abdomen. They aren't sharp pains like you always hear about with ovulation pains. But I'm wondering if they are different because of the Clomid.

Anyone with a similar experience?

Hey can I join. I take my last tablet tomorrow, so far no symptoms but trying to see that as a good thing! I go for a scan next Friday to see what's going on but I'm going to OPK too.

Hubby has banned me from charting as it stressed me out before and we normally BD at least every other day anyway. He said if he gets woken by me charting he will throw the thermometer out the window!

Good luck girls :)

Hey Jess, this was my first month of clomid and I had pretty strong pains on my right side for about 24 hours. Im hoping it was ovulation, I also have pcos. I do my blood work monday to find out if I ovulated or not.

Welcome lovecakes goodluck!! :)

Hi Jess, I have no experience with ov pains but it sounds positive!

Welcome Lovecakes and good luck! :)

I'm CD 10 today and starting OPKs - come on positive test!!

Hi jess

On my first cycle f clomid I had terrible o pains but they only lasted for 12 ish hours x

hello ladies im pretty sure my next step to ovulate is clomid, ive lost weight, ive been put on thyroid meds which is now stable and im sure im still not ovulating! my docs are pretty useless and im getting impatient, would it be totally stupid to just order clomid myself and take it from cd 3-7? and start with a low dose? i ordered some but now im thinking maybe i should just tell him i plan on taking it and hope he agrees ?

eek...are you sure it's safe what you've ordered? beware of internet drugs!

you defo need to speak to your gp. can you maybe ask a different gp who might be more helpful? first off you should ask for progesterone cd21 bloods to confirm if you are ovulating or not.

my cycles are all over the place i wouldnt know when to get the bloods done to confirm ovulation! yeah i might look into going to a different doc

I was the same cycles ranged from 35-52 days. my gp took weekly bloods from cd21 til af showed up for 3 cycles and confirmed no ovulation. I felt like a pin cushion!

Red rose, definately don't take without medical supervision, even a low dose can be dangerous and there are some circumstances you shouldn't take it under.

My dilema now is Dr said for the 1st cycle don't BD until scan in case of loads of follicle but am going 6 days after last pill, and the leaflet says I can ovulate 5-10 days after. I'm worried I'll ovulate the day before and we'll miss it. Though if we BD and I overstim eek!

I'm going to do OPKs from Wednesday I think.

I was the same love cakes but stick to their advice for the first cycle, there was a girl on another thread who ignored it and dtd and scan showed 6 eggs away to release and her doc was furious as too many multiples risks mc our even selective abortion. she spent the 2ww praying it was okay...in the end she had a bfn but very risky.
it's very rare you ovulate that early. I got my scan and confirmed only a borderline response and just one follicle anywhere big enough and it didn't release an egg in the end, so dose doubled and bfp.
I know it's frustrating but the docs know best!

I'm going to agree too.

But tell your Doctor you are ready and desperate enough to consider international medicine so he will take it serious. In my opinion if you want it bad enough to take that risk than you must really want it!

I would agree too RedRose, there are people who have overstimulated even on 50mg of Clomid, which can be dangerous. I know how frustrating it can be just wanting to start the process, though. :hugs:

I had my CD 13 scan today and I had 3 follicles but all were around 12mm. I have a feeling Clomid just isn't going to work for me... :(

Hey ladies! I havent been on in a few days, hows everyone doing? I got my day 21 blood work done yesterday. How does it usually work? Do I call the doctor at the end of the week or will they call me? No pms cramps or anything yet! Still working on staying really positive this month, so far its been really easy :) Wish me luck! Wishing you all goodluck this month! :)

Keep the faith lemonade, it still could just be that they need to get the dose right for you.

Hi Steph! Not sure, my clinic was in the hospital and would call the same day with my results.

Afm....will be six weeks this weekend so bean is holding on in there! So far feeling great, but already my boobs have grown and were agony the past week but feel better today. They are full of lumps though and really hard, a bit gross but apparently normal. Also having mad dreams every night and my digestive system had slowed right down and constipated...ugh. No nausea or exhaustion as yet.

Got my scan a week on monday and I can't wait. We've now told our brothers as we were dying to share our news. Don't want to get our parents hopes up just yet so well tell them after the scan.

Baby dust to everyone, can't wait to see who will have their bfp next! X

I took Clomid CD4-8 (well actually 4-9 because the side effects scared me and I skipped a day and then started back up.) and I've had some little muscle spasm cramps in my lower stomach, but so far no positive OPK or temp surge. Today is CD19. When I ovulate on my own I tend to ovulate around CD24. But I looked through hundreds of charts on Fertility Friend and there is like next to no one who ovulated later than CD21 and got pregnant.

When do you girls ovulate on Clomid? Do you have PCOS like I do? I'm just worried I won't ovulate at all. :( I'm unmonitored right now because my risk is low. I'm guess if I don't ovulate they'll up my dose. But I was hoping to respond this cycle even if I didnt get a BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->