anyone else starting clomid next month, or can share their clomid experiences?

I'm going to test again on Saturday as I'm going away early on Sunday for a week. Fingers crossed for you!

Let me know how it turns out. I'm not holding out much hope for me this cycle, but I have the test and won't be able to not use it even though I'm pretty sure it will be negative too. This is how I feel right now. ](*,)

Fingers crossed for you!

I'm really bummed cos last time I was on clomid i didn't ov til cd21-22 (when I conceived my son) we are bding already incase I do ov earlier but I hope I don't need to wait that long :/
I'm hoping the metformin will bring it up, and the fact that last time AF wasn't induced first it was started at 4 months of no AF where this time I had AF first

Hello ladies. Pleased to see some good news re ovulation on here,have my fingers crossed for bfps soon!

For those testing at cd10 and getting bfns don't give up yet. I had bfns on cds 9 & 10 and got my bfp on cd12. You're not out til af arrives!

x

Hi Ladies - I broke down and tested again today (around CD12) and it was BFN again. I'm calling this cycle a bust and will be looking forward to getting off of the Clomid crazy train and onto Femara. Come on AF so I can see what Femara will bring.

Afm cd9 now, getting twinges down below but nothing much. Need to wait until Friday to see if AF arrives!

BFN again for me this morning too (12 DPO) :(

I feel crampy and PMSy today so I'm sure AF is just around the corner. I'm going away for a week early tomorrow, so I am packing tampons and pregnancy tests lol. Hope my suitcase doesn't get searched!

I ovulated cd12 last month and had a 16 day LP. This month, I ovulated cd21...any ideas what my LP could be? Thanks

I ovulated cd12 last month and had a 16 day LP. This month, I ovulated cd21...any ideas what my LP could be? Thanks

While your ov date can vary on any given month your LP should stay the same or vary by no more/less than a day.

Hi, Ladies!

So, I can't remember if I've updated you all or not, but when I got my progesterone result, at first it seemed like I didn't ovulate, but then my OB told me that my progesterone was in ovulation levels and because I got positive OPKS, she was almost positive that I ovulated. I'm on CD 32 today and am 3 days late according to all my apps. I took a pregnancy test on CD 30 and it was negative, but no sign of AF or period cramps or anything. My OB said that if I was pregnant, I could absolutely still get a positive but to wait until this coming Wednesday to test. AHHH! This is so crazy. On the one hand, I could be pregnant and my HCG just might be slow rising. On another, I might have ovulated and NOT be pregnant and AF is just taking its time getting here. On another hand, I might not have ovulated at all!!

I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but I've had to pee SO much and I've been so tired and my appetite has been insane the last few days. All this hope is making me nervous, LOL. I hope I get some good news Wednesday. If not, though, I know it will be alright. My OB says if I'm not pregnant this cycle, we'll try letrizol next time since I had some monstrous clomid side effects (hot flashes straight from HELL).

I hope this is it for you Starbunny!

AF arrived today, right on time at 14DPO, so I'm officially out. I'm feeling ok about it, just glad I have a confirmed ovulation. The clinic wants me to take 150mg Clomid for 6 more cycles, so I'll be hanging around here for a while longer :). Good luck everyone!

Starbunny: let us know how everything turns out. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Lemonade: Sorry about AF, but I guess at least AF arrived on time. Hoping this next round is your lucky round.

AFM: AF is supposed to arrive today. My whole body feels like she is coming, but here it is almost dinner time and she is no where to be found. I really want her to come on her own. I don't want to have to take Provera again as that will just delay everything. I feel like since my HPT's were negative that I just want to move on to the next cycle.

Lemonade-- So sorry that AF showed up, but hopefully your next cycle will be THE ONE!

Scarcm -- Definitely keep us updated! Did AF ever arrive?

AFM: Waiting to test until tomorrow morning, but it's KILLING me. I've had headaches every day for like a week (extremely unusual for me) and still no sign of AF. I've also had some unfun gastrointestinal stuff going on, which is making me suspicious. Peed SO much. Been tired as anything, too. Still, my boobs are completely normal feeling (no tenderness, no swelling, etc.) so I'm not so sure if I'm pregnant or not. I'm so afraid of another negative--especially when I've been feeling physically so crummy. It would be so amazing if I've been feeling crummy for a wonderful reason. I'll be sure to let y'all know once I know. :)

Starbunny - All your symptoms sound so promising, keep us posted. I'm really hopeful for you!

AFM: Still no AF. I took another test yesterday and it was negative so I emailed my doctor to see how long I needed to wait before she gave me Provera again. She told me to give my body one more week. She was sure AF would start on its own because my progesterone had been so high. All this waiting is for the birds, ugh!

Starcm
What were progesterone results and when?

Afm, cd12 and still don't think I'm anywhere near oving! Also realized hubs has been on anti inflammatories for his back that aren't great for sperm count, boo!!! Oh well not much can be done now.

Afm, cd12 and still don't think I'm anywhere near oving! Also realized hubs has been on anti inflammatories for his back that aren't great for sperm count, boo!!! Oh well not much can be done now.

Hi hopeful, I'm on cd 12 too! How are you doing? I've had the odd ovary area twinge but not much. I'm hoping for some o symptoms so I can at least be confident I'm ovulating.

Starbunny did you test?

skarcm2010 how are you doing?

so sorry to hear about AF Bumblebee

Hi to everyone else, sorry it will take me a while to get caught up. After not ovulating this cycle after doing so perfectly last cycle I needed to get away from all the ttc stuff. I took Provera last week, just waiting on AF to start 100mg. Hope she comes soon (3 days after now, normally comes after 2) as hubby is away for a week at the end of the month.

Starbunny did you test?

skarcm2010 how are you doing?

so sorry to hear about AF Bumblebee

Hi to everyone else, sorry it will take me a while to get caught up. After not ovulating this cycle after doing so perfectly last cycle I needed to get away from all the ttc stuff. I took Provera last week, just waiting on AF to start 100mg. Hope she comes soon (3 days after now, normally comes after 2) as hubby is away for a week at the end of the month.

Aww, Lovecakes, sorry that ovulation didn't work out for you this time. Good luck with your next cycle.

I did test this morning and it was negative. :( I went in for my blood test and I should hear the results tomorrow afternoon, but I'm not sure what to expect. My doctor is pretty sure I ovulated and I'm "late", but I suppose we'll see. :)

Starcm

I had my progesterone test on Oct 7th, a week after my +OPK. My progesterone was 30.8. AF came this morning so I am picking up my 1st prescription of Femara (no more Clomid for me, woo hoo) and start it on Friday. I also have my u/s for follicle check scheduled for Oct 29th. I'm hoping we see a good one.

Starcm

I had my progesterone test on Oct 7th, a week after my +OPK. My progesterone was 30.8. AF came this morning so I am picking up my 1st prescription of Femara (no more Clomid for me, woo hoo) and start it on Friday. I also have my u/s for follicle check scheduled for Oct 29th. I'm hoping we see a good one.

Good luck to you, Scarcm!! I really hope Femara treats you well. If this round hasn't worked out for me (should know tomorrow), my doc will be putting me on letrizol (which is Femara, I believe), so we can be buddies on that score if I end up needing to use it, too. FX for your next cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->