anyone else starting clomid next month, or can share their clomid experiences?

14 dpo now. I took a test yesterday bfn. I'm back at work Monday and I'll be a day late so will test again then. Temp dropped a little this morning but it's still well above cover line.

Good luck Mummydonz. Keep us posted on the next test.

Starbunny: if this cycle doesn't work out for you then we can see what Femara brings together.

Good luck Mummydonz. Keep us posted on the next test.

Starbunny: if this cycle doesn't work out for you then we can see what Femara brings together.

Well, I'm out this cycle. My blood test was a bfn. Feeling pretty sad and exhausted by this process. They told me to stop taking my progesterone so I can start a new cycle. Onto letrizol. *sigh* I have so much respect for anyone who has been going through this process for a really long time. It is an extremely rocky roller coaster on the emotions. :(

So sorry Starbunny, it sounded so hopeful but sometimes hope ends up more painful. I hope letrizol is what does it for you.x

AF came last night just in time for our weekend away so just took my first 100mg dose. The month 50mg worked I cried at everything for a week so I have that to look forward to lol

hi ladies im starting clomid once af arrive! i have lots of cramps so i think it will be here by tomorrow, im scared about starting it but excited at the same time, i know i can ovulate but i dont every cycle and my cycles are so irregular so its hard to pin point ov. so gps putting me on clomid. :D

Afm, cd12 and still don't think I'm anywhere near oving! Also realized hubs has been on anti inflammatories for his back that aren't great for sperm count, boo!!! Oh well not much can be done now.

Hi hopeful, I'm on cd 12 too! How are you doing? I've had the odd ovary area twinge but not much. I'm hoping for some o symptoms so I can at least be confident I'm ovulating.

Yeah I started doing pt at the gym yesterday so I can't really tell what's going on as its all pain lol. I've been opking daily even though I've never had any success with them, and just dtd every second day. Last clomid round (when I conceived Jace) I oved on cd21 I was hoping it wouldn't take that long this time but I guess it could!

Starbunny: so sorry about AF. I guess we will see what Femara brings. Here's to a new cycle and new medicine!

Lovecakes: Good luck on the 100mg. Fingers crossed for you.

RedRose: Good luck on Clomid.

Good luck no the new cycles ladies, we are due for a bfp on here!! Hope we get multiple this month :)

Multiple babies or multiple ladies with multiple babies lol

I tried 4 rounds of clomid and got my bfp the month after my last round!!!

So sorry MummyDonz. I am on day 4, we will be close in cycle this month.

Hi everyone, I'm back from my trip and back on the crazy Clomid train. CD 6 for me today, so it looks like there is a few of us who are almost cycle buddies again.

I'm so sorry to see all the BFNs, we are most certainly due a BFP or 3 around here soon. AF got me almost exactly on our 1 year anniversary of TTC - how ironic :(

Anyone know anything about taking Clomid on different cycle days? My clinic has always told me to take it CD 2-6, but I only had 9 pills left after last cycle (I'm on 150mg) and can't get my prescription until Monday, so I had to time it carefully and start on CD 4 instead of 2. I have heard of different people taking it from CD 1-5 all the way up to CD 5-9 so I know it's ok but I was just wondering if anyone knew of any costs/benefits to taking it later rather than earlier?

Hi everyone, I'm back from my trip and back on the crazy Clomid train. CD 6 for me today, so it looks like there is a few of us who are almost cycle buddies again.

I'm so sorry to see all the BFNs, we are most certainly due a BFP or 3 around here soon. AF got me almost exactly on our 1 year anniversary of TTC - how ironic :(

Anyone know anything about taking Clomid on different cycle days? My clinic has always told me to take it CD 2-6, but I only had 9 pills left after last cycle (I'm on 150mg) and can't get my prescription until Monday, so I had to time it carefully and start on CD 4 instead of 2. I have heard of different people taking it from CD 1-5 all the way up to CD 5-9 so I know it's ok but I was just wondering if anyone knew of any costs/benefits to taking it later rather than earlier?

Taking earlier makes more follicles, taking later means 1 or 2 follicles are already starting to dominate so it focuses on those.
Therefore earlier has a higher chance of multiples but later has a better chance at a single healthy egg

Thanks hopeful, that's really useful. I only had 1 dominant follicle on 150mg CD 2-6 anyway - hope that doesn't mean I have none this cycle if I am taking it 4-8?! Oh well, nothing I can do about it now.

Lemonade: my doctor said she likes to prescribe it earlier if you ovulate on your own and later (CD5-9) if you don't. I was taking it 5-9 and last cycle had 2 follicles. It seems that doctors go with what works for them and if you read online there are different opinions as well. I wouldn't worry about it and what will be will be. I'm sure you taking it when you did is better than not taking it. Good Luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->