• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone else starting clomid next month, or can share their clomid experiences?

I waited it out Kamal, I had it for a couple days. Pretty sharp pain I thought it was af really early but I guess after not ovulating for so many years that its painful when it finally happens. Every time I hit a little bump in the car I cringed, it was pretty rough, and the thought of having sex scared me, but it wasnt as painful as I thought by any means. Keep us posted! :)

Hi @steph_466,
Thanks hun :hugs: n yeah you are right and may be that's why i am having this kind of pain. So i think i have to wait for one or two days if by then it will not go then i will go to see doc.
Good luck n baby dust.

Just remember a phone call to your doc is always an option to, might be a good piece of mind?

Yeah sure and today i am feeling little better than before. But my temperature is still higher so can be possible everything will be okay in further few day. Anyways thanks hun n baby dust :thumbup:

I don't know if its the clomid moods or not but I have zero tolerance at the moment for my son! I feel so awful! Change time has been very traumatic he keeps trying to crawl away , twist over, climb off the change table. Bed time has been WAY harder than it usually is...everytime I put him down he screams and I JUST CAN'T HANDLE IT!! I don't know if it the clomid making me moody but in just so frustrated at the moment :/

I don't know if its the clomid moods or not but I have zero tolerance at the moment for my son! I feel so awful! Change time has been very traumatic he keeps trying to crawl away , twist over, climb off the change table. Bed time has been WAY harder than it usually is...everytime I put him down he screams and I JUST CAN'T HANDLE IT!! I don't know if it the clomid making me moody but in just so frustrated at the moment :/

Hopeful: :hugs: Hang in there. I think it is definitely Clomid and then some of the new stage. Clomid made my tolerance a lot less. My son is now almost 2 1/2 and I remember when he started the phase that your son is in. Hopefully you will get your BFP this cycle and won't have to worry about Clomid any more.

Awe hopeful, sorry your having a tough time. Yes the clomid can most definetly make you less tolerant. Its very hard. But one thing I can tell you is it gets better! One day you wake up and just feel better, hopefully its soon for you! :)

Argh, and to top it off today I dropped a big bottle coke on my toe n broke it.
Thanks ladies I feel a bit better now....will try harder tomorrow to be more patient! I think in stressing bout my cd21 bloods too!

Why are you stressing about the blood work??

I'm just worried It will show I didn't ovulate. I had a really near pos opk and then did one 3 hours later and it was completely negative. Hoping I just had a really short surge!
I put so much into bding all the way from cd6 til 22 and counting cos I didn't know when ov would occur, frankly I'm over it!

Ooh okay, all the bding is a good thing! Hopefully you get that bfp.

Hopeful: I feel for you. Hoping you get some relief from the Clomid crazy train soon.

AFM: My OPK was positive this morning and I'm excited that my ultrasound is tomorrow. I'm hoping that we either see a good follicle or that they confirm ovulation.

Follie scan for me too in the morning then straight to work to do something annoying all morning. If I get bad news I'm just going to cancel it, I won't be able to control my emotions.

Follie scan for me too in the morning then straight to work to do something annoying all morning. If I get bad news I'm just going to cancel it, I won't be able to control my emotions.

Good luck tomorrow and let us know how it goes.

Progesterone on cd22 was
<0.5
So gutted right now.

Not sure wether to try again or not.

Progesterone on cd22 was
<0.5
So gutted right now.

Not sure wether to try again or not.

:( So sorry to hear that, Hopeful! Take some time to love on yourself and just get your mind completely off all this stuff and take a wee break and then meet your decision with a rested spirit. This cycle, I've just tried to completely put all this "stuff" out of my head and am just focusing my hardest on other things and am trying not to expect anything one way or the other this time.

We're going to try 100mg. I was unsure wether to put it off and focus on my weight, but hubby wants to keep going. I've got to ring my doc on his lunchbreak to discuss

We're going to try 100mg. I was unsure wether to put it off and focus on my weight, but hubby wants to keep going. I've got to ring my doc on his lunchbreak to discuss

Hang in there!! Make sure to take plenty of time to rest, breathe deeply, and focus on the present moment. :) FX for all of us!!

Hang in there!! Make sure to take plenty of time to rest, breathe deeply, and focus on the present moment. :) FX for all of us!!

As for today though I'm going to eat away my sorrows!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->