• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone else starting clomid next month, or can share their clomid experiences?

How is everyone doing?

I got my progesterone test results and I did end up ovulating this cycle. We don't know exactly what day, but it did happen. Now I will just have to see what this cycle brings me.

That's great scarcm! Great news.

Lemonade how are you doing?

After having a rough day yesterday I ended up with this on cd29 today. I'm worried since my lining was 12mm two weeks ago it will be too thick by now but I'm grateful for this at least.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 5
Great news Skarcm! Sore boobs is always a tell-tale sign of ovulation for me too. They stay sore through the whole TWW.

Congrats on your +OPK Lovecakes!! That is super positive. I had the exact same response to Clomid 100mg - it looked like I wasn't going to ovulate and then I did on CD 29. Hope your TWW goes by quickly!

Good luck Destined2BMom and RedRose :)

12 DPO and BFN for me this morning :(. I can't help but think I'm out. My temp is still up but I've been having AF style cramps, so I'm expecting a temp drop tomorrow morning and AF either tomorrow night or Saturday. On to round #5 of Clomid and hopefully a BFP in time for Christmas...

Update: yesterday was CD1. I'm starting Clomid again today or tomorrow. Boo :(

Aww sorry to hear that lemonade. Hope this is the month for you. Ill keep my fingers and toes crossed. X

How is everyone else doing? Scarcm do you know roughly what day you are?

My body is confusing me a bit. I got a strong positive on Thursday a very nearly positive on Friday (with twinges) but no temperature raise until today. I guess I ovulated yesterday?

I'm not sure how long the progesterone has to be hanging around in your body before causing a temp rise. I don't seem to get a temp rise the morning after I think I ovulate, but a big one the morning after that. Maybe you ovulated in the evening but the progesterone didn't take effect until the next day?

Lemonade: sorry AF came. Maybe this cycle will work and it will be an early Christmas present for you!

I think I might be 10dpo. I took a store cheapie and it was negative. I am going to test again in a couple of days.

Hi, Ladies!

I know I've been kind of MIA lately, partially because I've been trying REALLY hard not to think about all this stuff and to be really, really *CHILL*, LOL. Thought I'd chime in and update, though.

First of all, good luck to everyone in their TWW and to everyone who is just starting a new cycle of meds. FX for us all!

So, my Letrozole cycle DID make me ovulate, but it was very weak and I didn't get pregnant, but I was SOOOOO surprised and happy when I started a new period on my own on CD30. WOOHOOO! I was ridiculously happy. For all I know, that could have been the first time I ovulated ever in my life, so even though I didn't get pregnant, I was really excited that it happened at all.

I'm starting 100mg clomid train today. I'm not sure why she didn't keep me on letrozole this time, but I love my doctor and I trust her judgment. We'll see how it goes. :)

Good luck to us all! :thumbup:

Girlies, what do u make of this?

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2068157-evap-line-eye-please-look-xx.html
^^ link ^^

I am on cd50, I took clomid from 4-8 but didn't ov, did however have a + opk on cd34, but I have pcos so a +opk doesn't necessarily mean ov.

Baby dust all xx

Girlies, what do u make of this?

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2068157-evap-line-eye-please-look-xx.html
^^ link ^^

I am on cd50, I took clomid from 4-8 but didn't ov, did however have a + opk on cd34, but I have pcos so a +opk doesn't necessarily mean ov.

Baby dust all xx

I'm having kind of a hard time seeing it, but what if you tried in another couple days? Maybe you'd get something clearer?

BFN for me this morning. I wasn't as disappointed as I thought I'd be. I think it is because this whole cycle has been off and I don't know when I ovulated. Oh well, come on AF so that I can move on to the next cycle.

Hopeful: Congrats on the +FRER!!!! Here's to a good sticky bean.

Here's hoping!!!

I've got digis for tomorrow, after the last chemical I'm so nervous!

Love all the good news'

Hopeful how wonderful! I have my fingers and toes crossed for you!

Scarcm it could still be early, hang on in there!

Starbunny it's amazing to know you actually ovulated for the first time ever :)

Hi to everyone else

5dpo for me and my first ever crosshairs (I didn't temp enough last time). I'm trying not to get hopeful as I think I'll have lining issues but it does give me hope 150mg might give me a consistent result.

Well today it's digi official!
I'm so nerve wracked after my last being a chemical. I didn't do a frer today as I didn't wanna be stressing over line darkness, I was going to but I laid awake last night worrying about it lol
I still won't relax until I get past the point my last pregnancy failed.

https://s10.postimg.org/4vsfkk7kp/image.jpg
screen capture windows 7

Woo hoo! Congrats hopeful, that is great news! This is our 2nd BFP on this thread, right? Fingers crossed there are many more to come.

Good to hear from you Starbunny and also good to hear that you ovulated last cycle. It is a great feeling to finally ovulate, isn't it? :) Interesting that your doctor moved you back on to Clomid. Let us know how it goes.

So sorry about the BFN, skarcm. Hopefully it's just too early?

Yay for Crosshairs, Lovecakes! I love to see them :)

AFM - did I mention I hate taking Clomid?! I've taken 3 out of 5 doses and the side effects seem worse this time. Insomnia is the worst, I'm so tired. Thinking about a break cycle in January if I don't get a BFP for Christmas...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->