anyone else starting clomid next month, or can share their clomid experiences?

Yes, totally had cramping and odd twinges up until I O'd. I am hoping this means it is a very good sign, though I normally do Ov on my own.

about 4dpo now, and am hot in the mornings...hopefully it just means more progesterone :)

So does clomid extend the length of your cycle? My LP is usually 12 days and now I am at 15dpo and getting BFN.

Sorry hope I'm not sure, having always had very irregular cycles I don't know. Google?
I can't stop reading clomid success stories on all different forums...I'm seriously addicted..! The next six months are going to be exhausting if no bfp as it's all I can think about..i don't feel stressed about it so I hope it's not going to affect me...I'm trying to relax but it's impossible not to obsess about it! I'm more hyper than stressed so I hope that's not a bad thing....

Yeah, I'll try Dr. Google :) I was super excited when I started clomid last month too, more hyper than stressed.

Morning all, feeling pretty low today. Have been using OPK's the past few days and nothing showing, not even a faint line! Feeling pretty dejected if I'm honest. I know I don't normally ovulate anyway but really thought clomid was going to work. I also know I'm only on my 1st month and,lowest dose, but I can't help feeling like a let down to my husband. Sitting here nearly crying like an idiot now too. Thank goodness for sunglasses xx

Hope everyone else is,feeling positive xx

Aw hon please don't be disheartened. The opks could easily be wrong, when are your day 21 bloods getting done? That's the only sure way of knowing.
I'm getting my scan on wednesday...getting really nervous incase it shows nothing...time will tell.
Chin up, if it hasn't worked hopefully they'll increase your dose for next month. In the meantime have a few glasses of wine and maybe treat yourself to dinner or something to take your mind off it. I've loads planned the next few months which helps as I've something to look forward to each month x

Morning, had an awful evening, was really sad and crying, husband got angry with me cos i wouldn't tell him why and why i did he just said to remember we were told it might not work first time. I'd never tried OPK's before, maybe i'm just putting extra pressure on myself by using them although it would be nice to see something? When my blood was done before, i had a super low level of progesterone, my bloods are being done next Monday, June 3rd, i think! I'm hoping your Clomid has worked for you, my fingers will be crossed for you and will look forward to your update.

My Clomid won't be increased until July which is when i go back to see the FS, unless i phone them and they tell me to take double with what i have left of what was prescribed, but then i may not have any left for my July cycle, gaargh my head is spinning now.

I don't drink at all, but spent the day with our best group of friends, which was nice although they all have kids, so being in the mood i was, although i love them all to bits, it gets harder every time :( We've got loads planned too, which is nice, including our honeyversary in 93! days, but also a Christening :( xx

Best of luck with your bloods next week hon.
I'm preparing myself for it not working and them finding nothing tomorrow, so hopefully I won't be too upset.
I'd stay clear of opks if you can.x

I'm going to steer clear now, it's really not worth my stress levels!

I was always on the prepare for the bad news fence, but sometimes it's too hard, especially when you want it to work so desperately xx

Hi girls how is everyone? Back from my holiday which was really nice although I had difficulty relaxing which I always do when on holiday! The weather was amazing so couldn't ask for more really. Took my mind of TTC for a little while anyway.

I'm in the 2ww, AF due around 4th June I think.

Xxx

I am now getting some decent cramping here at 6dpo, as well as alot of creamy cm (sorry if tmi). Anyone else had this?
Trying to figure out if this is normal for clomid?

Cant help I'm afraid as i don't think I've ovulated yet, not even sure I'm going to yet x

Brownie - welcome back! fingers crossed for your tww

river - I've had similar but I thunk I'm just noticing every single twinge and its probably nothing. I've my scan tomorrow, have resigned myself to them finding nothing tomorrow as I can't deal with getting upset. If it turns out it's working them amazing but not getting my hopes up.

Hey gals! So AF got me today. Clomid definitely extended my cycle length to 35 days. I usually have 28-30 day cycles. Starting round 2 on Thursday and looking forward to a whole new cycle!! Baby dust to everyone!

Sorry to hear that hope, but I think that's one good thing with clomid - af means back on it for another try. Fingers crossed cycle 2 will be your bfp! I'm in for my scan in a few hours...was dreaming last night about missing my apt and being stuck offshore on a rig.(i used to work offshore)..clearly it's worrying me even when I'm trying not to let it!

I hope your scan goes well! Dreams are funny things aren't they?!

Good Luck with your scan today xx

Hope - sorry about AF! My FS told me that my Clomid should shorten my cycle as i normally have a 35 day cycle, how confusing is all the different info!! xx

River - I've had cramping too but I've had cramping around this time before and got my hopes up to no avail. The creamy cm sounds positive though. Fingers crossed!

Ss83 good luck for your scan! Let us know how you get on!

Hope - sorry AF showed up but good luck for this next cycle!

Mrsovey - hope you are ok xxx

Well girls it's not bad news, but not a definite result either.
I've had a "moderate"response, so my lining also reflects that. No follicles on my polycystic ovary, but on my healthy one there is a follicle at 12.6mm. it needs to be. 13-18mm to ovulate so the next few days it will either grow or die away. My bloods will confirm it,so a waiting game now. Sister advised I may need to go back after my day 21 bloods as thinks that will be too early to tell, if I do ovulate it'll be in 3/4 days time possibly. I'm tempted to get opks....what do you think?
If no ovulation this month, they'll keep me on 50mg for one more cycle as I am responding, and if no joy will increase my dose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->