Anyone else starting IVF October/November 2015?

Rebecca :hugs: I am so sorry, take all the time you need to grieve and look after yourself. You will know when the time is right to crack on with your next move. Thinking of you, I have had a loss and I understand how you must be feeling. Always here if you want to chat.

Ttc - woo goo great beta and brilliant news, so happy for you!! Hope you have super news at your scan too!! Keep positive, it's happening!! You are pregnant!

Tiff - great news that all of your embies are doing well and doing what they should!!! And lovely to get daily updates so that you know what is happening.

Afm - transfer is going to be today!! Feeling excited and nervous!! They didn't tell me how many embryos we have left or what the quality is on the phone so will just have to wait and see later what happens.

ttcbaby, I was looking at clinics in NYC, it is 5-6 hours from here, but I can't find anyone closer. I was hoping to find someone in Washington DC or Baltimore or even Philadelphia, but I haven't seen anyone in my quick searches.

Mrs W- thanks for your kind words.

Good luck with your transfer today.

Glad it is over for you Rebecca! Enjoy life a little or as much as you can.

Jean - Braverman is in New York, and I have heard he is amazing with immune issues....

https://www.preventmiscarriage.com/About-Us.aspx

FXed for you Mrs W!

AFM still haven't gotten a letter about the 2 embies if they made it to Day 5 and were deemed good to freeze or not:wacko: Afraid this is bad news but DH says he thinks they said we'd get a letter either way and they're just taking their sweet time sending it:shrug: It'll stink if none were viable for it and we'll be forced to do a 2nd fresh IVF cycle if it's a BFN this time:nope:

Ladies I am now pupo with 2 embryos!! Really happy the Dr said they looked perfect. Fingers and toes crossed now!! 2 of our 5 had stopped developing and so we had 3 left. 2 were perfect for transferring and the third was going to be checked today and see if it was good enough to freeze. I am in your boat a bit Kat as they were meant to call 2 hours ago and so far now news!! I wish they would hurry up.

Rebecca, good for you Hun, hope you enjoyed your wine, you will be pregnant again before you know it so try and enjoy life if you can :hugs:

Ladies I am now pupo with 2 embryos!! Really happy the Dr said they looked perfect. Fingers and toes crossed now!! 2 of our 5 had stopped developing and so we had 3 left. 2 were perfect for transferring and the third was going to be checked today and see if it was good enough to freeze. I am in your boat a bit Kat as they were meant to call 2 hours ago and so far now news!! I wish they would hurry up.

Rebecca, good for you Hun, hope you enjoyed your wine, you will be pregnant again before you know it so try and enjoy life if you can :hugs:

Congrats on being PUPO Mrs W:thumbup: FXed for you!

Yeah it's super annoying when they don't let you know:nope: Mine were Day 5 on Sunday I think so was hoping to get a letter Tuesday or maybe Wednesday (since they wouldn't send any letter before Monday). Until I hear from them, I'm going to go with the assumption in my case none were good enough to freeze - that way I can only be pleasantly surprised if they say otherwise:winkwink: Hope you do get your call soon though and they don't leave you hanging like the hospital is doing to me ATM!

AFM was at my narcissistic mother's house last night and she was on one of her super rare good behaviour days so no nasty remarks:haha: I'll be alone tonight and tomorrow night as DH is going to a concert tonight (seeing a band I hate anyway:haha:) and then has his company Christmas luncheon Friday night (spouses are never invited to company Christmas luncheons in this country).

Embie no 3 was not good enough to freeze so it's all down to 1 & 2 now!! Routing for them and making me the comfiest, healthiest home I can at the mo.

Kat hope you get better news about your remaining embies. Glad your mother was nicer. X

Embie no 3 was not good enough to freeze so it's all down to 1 & 2 now!! Routing for them and making me the comfiest, healthiest home I can at the mo.

Kat hope you get better news about your remaining embies. Glad your mother was nicer. X

Sorry about the news Mrs W but here's hoping the 2 from your ET are going to implant:thumbup:

Thanks:flower: Yeah it's always nice when that happens although it does make me wonder if it's because she has something bad in store for me in the near future:wacko: Oh the joys of having a narcissistic mother:dohh: The only annoying thing was she kept on trying to get DH to drop our househunting and move to the US in the very near future (she wants us to move there so I can get her back in since I'm an American citizen and she's not):nope: Luckily for Christmas it's the in-laws' turn to have us so will be going to my MIL and FIL's for Christmas which will be drama free, especially now that DH's older brother got a divorce from his snobby, selfish, drama-queen wife (I suspect she may be a narcissist as well as she reminds me so much of my own mother):happydance:

Congrats on being PUPO Mrs W! Wishing you all the best.

Hope all the other PUPO ladies are doing well. Thinking of you all.

Rebecca - you are in my prayers. Hope the wine was good!

TTC - still anxiously waiting for your scan? Any symptoms? I am just driving myself crazy counting down to December 16th for the next scan. I hear that after 8 weeks they do the scan abdominally. How far will you be at your scan? Still 7 weeks or so?

Ladies its official Iam now PUPO with two embryos the dr said that they were starting to turn into blasts the sides were already forming into blasts so Iam really hopeful that stick around and for the other 4 she said that they weren't dividing as quick as they should have so she said she will grow them on till tomorrow and see but more then likely they will stop growing so Iam in the same boat as you mrs w when is your test date mine is the 15th

Kat- I really hope you get your letter soon and your mum was nicer to you your test date is coming soon are you going to test earlier

Ladies its official Iam now PUPO with two embryos the dr said that they were starting to turn into blasts the sides were already forming into blasts so Iam really hopeful that stick around and for the other 4 she said that they weren't dividing as quick as they should have so she said she will grow them on till tomorrow and see but more then likely they will stop growing so Iam in the same boat as you mrs w when is your test date mine is the 15th

Kat- I really hope you get your letter soon and your mum was nicer to you your test date is coming soon are you going to test earlier

Congrats on being PUPO:flower:

Nah don't think I'll bother. Maybe if I had a fresh FRER lying around but I don't (I have to order them from the UK since we don't have them in Denmark), just 2 that are 2 months too old to use so no point in using them. Just going to take things easy and see what happens. Hoping for the best, mentally preparing for the worst as they say :wacko:

Mrs W - woohoo congrats on making 2 beautiful embies! Rest up and enjoy the relaxation.

Kat - I hope they call soon. I swear sometimes I feel like they don't realize how emotional this entire process is.

Psalm - I will be exactly 7 weeks at the scan. I cant wait to have an abdominal scan....I hate that dildo stick LOL. How many weeks will you be at your next scan? I have fleeting symptoms, really....except that my boobs hurt so much and they are huge!!!! LOL...other than that, the fatigue hits once in a while but I am ALWAYS hungry! Thankfully, I only had nausea a couple times in the beginning and I have figured out that if I keep eating I don't feel sick.

Tiff - woohoo so happy for you hun!

Kat - I hope they call soon. I swear sometimes I feel like they don't realize how emotional this entire process is.

They don't call, they send a letter:nope: Still no letter today. I'm thinking DH heard wrong and they said they'll send a letter if any were good to freeze which probably means none of them were, hence why no letter:shrug:

Hopefully I'll get my BFP from this IVF and it won't matter so much:winkwink:

Exactly, stay positive that this one will work...

Tiff - my otd is fri 11th dec. weird mix of can't wait to find out and just want to be in my pupo bubble forever!! Congrats on being pupo hon!! Good luck x

Ttc - when I was pregnant with my dd I found I had to nibble on food constantly to stop me from feeling sick, it feels like forever but it soon passes.

What are your due dates psalm and ttc?

Yes thanks for the tip that is helping. My nausea comes and goes but more so when my stomach is empty. My due date is July 28th.

Congrats mrs w and tiff for being pupo. Can't wait to read about your results later!

Had my interview yesterday and it went really well. I hope something positive comes out of 2015!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->