Anyone else still here

Status
Not open for further replies.

hulahoop09

Mum to lg and pg #2
Reaction score
Hiya

I havent been online since before christmas I think it was and am back as I have already started birthday/xmas shopping and need to make a start on lists as I went a little ott last year even though I didnt plan to. :haha:

Hope everyone had a good new year! :flower:

Hey :) yeah still pop in now and then I want it to be christmas all over again we have just had our 1st snow so been out with the sledge and been building snowmen
I miss christmas 😢 xx

I miss Christmas too, I have the serious january blues x

Hiya!
I'm still hanging around in here!
I've started my Christmas planning for 2015. I was looking at Park savings but I couldn't see any real benefit to it, just risk! So I've opened a specific Christmas savings account and set up a standing order for £70 a month. I've also got a spreadsheet set up to keep track of cards, presents, food and drink, and Christmas spends.

It's horrendous I have quite a few holidays booked for this year and all of summer to look forward to but I just want it to be Christmas really!! ��

:hi: I was expecting it to be closed by now so haven't really posted.
I must admit I am looking forward to summer :icecream:

Oh i miss christmas. Im in here planning next christmas lol! Might watch ELF. Not sorry! lol

I miss Christmas :( it went too quickly!

I miss christmas too. It all seems like a distant memory now, it went that fast!

I'm glad im not the only one that still randomly checks the grotto. I think it's now a habit lol x

Ha yeah I'm looking forward to summer to the wee one loves running round the back door padding pool out wee day trips to the beach. I enjoy doing the flower beds to (ano ano pure old women) and we go our weekly walk into the country at our bit see the horses sheep cows ect ds loves it and it's a beautiful walk 😊

I'd love to do Christmas all over again but I'm so over winter. Can't wait to get my fake tan on and wear pretty dresses!

The grotto's usually closed by now isnt it? How strange. Not that I mind im planning and buying already!

A month ago today it was Christmas feels so long ago. Wish we were still in the build up!! Yes it is usually closed by now isn't it.

I have bought a few bits and bobs seen in the sale but not going to start properly until after my eldest birthday in August.....unless I see some major bargains :) xx

I bought 2 pairs of pj's in Disney store sale yesterday so I have officially started my Christmas shopping, lol xx

Already bought a toy for my DS. I am officially crazy!!

I bought Christmas outfits for the kids a few weeks ago, in the sale in Next. One of the children hasn't even been born yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"