Anyone else still here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have saved £100 for christmas already! I must be mad!

I am glad I am not the only one who has started already! My oh thinks I have lost the plot :shrug:

I have got all my Christmas cards, wrapping paper and tags.

Also out of my long list of people to buy for I have sorted 6 peoples presents already and they are safely stored in my Christmas box :thumbup:

So glad im not alone lol. I have brought a bit too much already,need to stop buying andsave instead. Lol.xx

We have more snow again in Scotland; ) so it's more snowman building and sledding for us tomorrow :) Anyone else have snow? My wee 3 year old was shouting elsa elsa when he seen it lol and doing the hand movement's she dose when making her ice castle lol the wonderful world of imagination eh xx

I want snow! We've been forecast it, but so far it's not come :( Hopefully we'll get some later x

we had a tiny annoying bit. I love snowman/sledging snow but this is just the type that makes you fall over on the school run and thats melted by dinner time, no use to anyone!

We woke this morning to a winter wonderland in cheshire

we had a tiny annoying bit. I love snowman/sledging snow but this is just the type that makes you fall over on the school run and thats melted by dinner time, no use to anyone!

Yep, same here! It was super icy this morning. I was a bit worried walking into work.

It must be getting left open! Unless they've forgot about us haha! The grotto still open in February! X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"