anyone else testing around 14th may ??

cass2615

Reaction score
hi all , well this is my #c1 for me attc, so its a little bit of guess work on my part when the big O is etc but going by calcuator online i believe ive tracked it somewhat and will be testing from 14th may exciting stuff only if i can hold myself back from testing to soon and seeing bfn and knocking my spirits to much .

my cycles got messed up when i used impalanon implant so im still working stuff out but im listening to my body and watching out for the signs .

was hoping to find some ladies who will be testing on around same time as me to talk to keep me distracted maybe give me some tips on how you guys wait the horrid two week wait out

hi hun , no newly joined and still trying to get hang of everything how do i go about getting chart ?

I'm testing around the 14th too and am a bit clueless because I wasn't tracking my cycle. I wasn't planning on trying yet but DH and I DTD unprotected during when I think I ovulated.

I conceived straight after getting my implanon out but unfortunately mc and then conceived my daughter the very next cycle. I was surprised how quickly my body went back to normal after having implanon for 6 years.

I feel like I'm imagining pregnancy symptoms even though I know it's early. If I start craving stone fruit like plums...I'm pregnant lol. I just want to test but I'm determined to wait the two weeks.

I was talking OPKs last time so I was so sure of dates. I hate not knowing this time!

I'm testing around the 14th too and am a bit clueless because I wasn't tracking my cycle. I wasn't planning on trying yet but DH and I DTD unprotected during when I think I ovulated.

I conceived straight after getting my implanon out but unfortunately mc and then conceived my daughter the very next cycle. I was surprised how quickly my body went back to normal after having implanon for 6 years.

I feel like I'm imagining pregnancy symptoms even though I know it's early. If I start craving stone fruit like plums...I'm pregnant lol. I just want to test but I'm determined to wait the two weeks.

I was talking OPKs last time so I was so sure of dates. I hate not knowing this time!

hi ,i feel you this time round me and oh discussed it and decided to stop using protection and i somewhat guessed my ovulation time due to last month being irregular bleed it arrived ontime just lasting longer than usual but i wasnt suprised as i went 2 months without anything beforehand, like you i had implant and think my body taking its time to radjust so if i was this month id be very suprised ,doesnt make this dreaded tww any easier though ,just brought cheapy opk, pt and basal therometer on ebay all to be prepared if af does indeed appear this month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->