Anyone else testing next week?

Rei

Reaction score
I'm due for AF exactly 1 week from today ^_^ I must say this month has flown by. I actually have my annual exam which I scheduled months ago next week as well so I'm wondering if I should just wait to test till then if I don't get my AF sunday or monday >.> They always run a urine pregnancy test anyway LOL who am I kidding I'm probably gonna start testing thursday all the way up until AF arrives which it probably will T_T

I'll join you, AF due here next sun too. I may have already done a test today(!!) which was obviously negative. I'll prob do another on wed as it's my next day off work. We weren't really trying this month, planned to start next month, but had a couple of 'incidents' and I'm soooo hopeful

Possibly, depends how brave I'm feeling. I think I'm one of the only ones thatndoesnt constantly test. I'd be too disappointed if I didnt see something and scared the line wouldn't get darker if I do. Hahahaha. So I think Saturday sunday MAY be testing days. ��

Hi af is due for me Friday. Although I don't feel very hopeful really tbh x

I'll join you, AF is due the end of next week. However I am not sure I'll be able to wait that long to test :blush:

Theoretically I'm going to try and wait until the weekend to test

Hi My fingers are crossed for all of you ^_^
I'm not too too hopeful this month >.>; the last two months were kind of disappointing and I don't remember ever having EWCM so I dunno. But hopefully this month is the month for all of us!

Hi all! :hi:
I didn't really test for ovulation, just went by symptoms. According to those, AF is due on Friday. According to an app I'm using, ovulation was two days later, going by previous cycles. So I may only be 8dpo but I'm thinking I'm probably 10dpo. Because I'm not sure though, I want to wait as long as I can. Once I start testing, I tend to get a little obsessive. :blush:
I'm also not feeling greatly hopeful, although I do have some "symptoms": Some nausea these last couple of days (which could be from taking vitamins), irritability (which could be lack of sleep and pms) and not being able to bring myself to smell the meat I was about to cook, had to have DH double check that it was ok. So nothing really very convincing. Does anyone else have any symptoms?

My AF is due a week today. I mc our second child in sept at 9+5 so really scared to get BFP but really want one at the same time. Don't think I can take but more heartache in seeing BFNs so going to try and wait as long as possible until I do. Really want to try and wait it out and just see if AF shows. With my DD I was oblivious to all the signs and symptoms and just realised AF was late so tested. I wish I could be like that again cause now it's impossible not to symptom spot

I will wait with you ladies as well. AF is due this Friday(11/13) for me. I'm hoping she don't show... This is our first month using opks and testing my bbt daily. I got our first positive opk on CD14. We dtd on the day before and everyday after that. I'm hoping we timed it right this month. After we lost our first due to a miscarriage in February - I'm ready to have our rainbow baby. Baby Dust to you all!

I caved and tested today after I threw up my lunch. Of course it's too early and there was nothing there. I'll prob test again on wed

I caved too but decided to waste an OPK rather than a hpt as I only have one hpt in the house! Another is coming tomorrow so maybe I'll test on Wednesday.

I might test tomorrow FRER claims you can test six days before a missed period XD I dunno yet, I'll be devestated if it is negative so maybe I should wait until Friday XD

I tested today and bfn :( still only 9dpo but feeling disappointed. Although my head says it's better to get pregnant in november or December as we are going on holiday in December so hopefully won't have morning sickness too bad then - but my heart wants to be pregnant now!!!

Sorry rose! It's very early days for you though! I wouldn't think anything of a bfn until at least 12dpo.
11dpo here (I think) and nothing much to report. All my "symptoms" could easily be pms: some nausea, this morning some cramping. Will try to hold out until Friday before I test.

Same here rose. Next month would make better sense, that's when we had planned to ttc, but now I really want it.
My cramps and nausea gone but now I'm really gassy. Embarrassingly so

It's frustrating how desperate you get when you know there's a possibility. Originally we were going to TTC in March, then it was December, then NTNP now... And now I'm trying my best to get pregnant as quickly as possible!!
Just ordered some 10miu tests and some ovulation strips from amazon. They won't turn up until Friday/Monday so I'm promising myself not to go out and buy any other tests.

I tested again there now. Negative. I prob shouldn't have bought 15 cheapies from Amazon, I'm becoming obsessed

Can I join in? ☺ currently 9dpo wih af due Sunday... 1 yr 10 months of ttc wih mc at 6 weeks last October.. This is only my 2nd cycle tracking my bbt and opk testing though so hopefully bd'ed on all the right days this time round. Have been feeling super super sleepy (like literally can't stay awake) since 4dpo until yesterday.. and have had a tiny bit of spotting on 7dpo and again today... am hinking af might be on her way even though the sleepiness was not normal for me... am trying not to gt overly excited although it's impossible not to be disappointed even when prepared for af! 😕

Hi Jaypi, I am trying not to get my hopes up too much too but it's so hard. Good luck your symptoms sound good!

I'm refusing to test before the weekend... i purposely dont keep tests at home to prevent obsessive testing! 😆

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->