Anyone else testing next week?

Hey rose! I'm sorry about your bfn but it is still very early. Though my last pregnancy was a mc, I actually didn't get a positive until 2 days after my period was late and got a bfn two days before my period was due. It's not over until AF arrives.

Bababall I totally know what you mean. If I have a test in the house I can promise you it will be used by the end of the day! I've been doing good and haven't bought any XD I'm trying to hold on to the weekend.

Welcome JayPi! Strange spotting was my first sign of pregnancy back in February. It could be implantation! You should be able to test a few days after if the spotting doesn't turn into AF. I understand about not wanting to get too excited. Last month I was so sure I was pregnant....but now I'm here in the two week wait again. You just got to keep positive, but not get your hopes up at the same time. It's easier said than done.

As for an update for my symptoms, I recently been having increased CM and strange cramping...that's about it. Anyone else?

Good luck everyone. I just tested again and not a thing :-( I've 2 digitalis here but saving that until Friday. Seeing the words 'not pregnant' would be soooo hard

Sorry to hear that bababall.. Fx for Friday.
I hope Sunday arrives quickly, this month's tww seems soooo long!

So far on Monday I had a bit of spotting, sore boobs and nausea. The symptoms are fading today and I've started every so slightly getting af cramps. I'm due to test Friday unless af appears sooner but I've had the implantation dip on the temps with the spotting etc at the same time, I have a short luteal phase so I'm hoping if it was implantation my body's recognised it instead of dropping the progesterone for af x

Thanks Rei you give me hope that it might have been too early :) I have been having lots more watery cm with stretchy bits in yesterday and today, this was a good sign for me last time so I'm keeping everything crossed it is again!!

I am also temping fate - I'm off to a spa evening next month and have booked a massage. I won't be able to have it if I get a bfp as they wont do treatments in the first 12 weeks of pregnancy. I didn't want to not book one and then feel disappointed if I'm not pregnant by then, so I thought if i book one then hopefully it will tempt fate and ill get a bfp :haha:

Aaaaa spa day... could do with one of those!!
Am really longing a nice big glass of wine but am holding off until af arrives... will at least enjoy that when she does!

I know that's right JayPi! The only thing I'll enjoy if AF shows XD
Rose I think we all could use a day at the spa with how stressful TTC is XD you need to enjoy yourself XD
Blakesmummuy09 I always think a little bit of spotting with no real AF is a good sign of inplantation

Blakesmummy09 this is only my second month charting and am still learning.... but the implantation dip sounds positive huh? Good luck!

Rei I told my OH I was looking forward to some nice wine at the weekend if af shows up and he decided that tiramisù should also be on the menu seeing as I won't make it during the tww due to the raw eggs... so I'm going to be pigging out something rotten when she does show up! :-D

I think I'm out. Caved and broke open the digitals. 1st one a wasted as I didn't hold it in the cup long enough. 2nd said 'not pregnant'. How horrible seeing that ;-( I know we weren't really ttc this month but still. It's my birthday next week so I'm hitting the vino big time and getting down to proper ttc next month

Debating a test tomorrow morning, not due on until Sunday... Too soon? Already think I'm out though as im feeling all pms'y convinced AF is due. I think taking a test and seeing a negative will be better now than waiting till Sunday, then I won't stress (which tends to delay my period a few days)

Bababall when is AF due? Maybe it's just too early :( at least you can enjoy a big glass of wine for your birthday.

I am desperate to test again. If my tests arrive tomorrow I know I won't be able to help myself. Hopefully they don't turn up until Monday :haha:

lol, I just broke down today too and bought a test. It was BFN of course, but My period isn't due for another 6 days and it wasn't with first morning urine.
I have another test, I might try again in the morning and if it's a BFN then I'll just wait XD

I think I'm out. 11dpo and Temp is dropping rather alarmingly... might have to buy an extra bottle of vino to cheer me up rather than the extra tests I was planning on buying...

Jaypi I am the same, big drop this morning :(

Sorry to hear that Rose. :hugs: FX it shoots back up again tomorrow.

I'm trying not to loose all hope but am finding it hard to be optomistic. Just want AF to hurry up so I can forget about this month. I've struggled getting back to a regular cycle after years of BCP and got so excited to see my chart plotting out to a perfect 30 day cycle that I was just convinced that this was going to be my month...
It's so unfair! :cry::cry:

Sooooo, this is CD24 13dpo.... I'm going to retest on Saturday to see if there's progression....hopefully this'll upload.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 4
Amazing congratulations!! :) so pleased for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->