Anyone else testing next week?

I've moved in to 1st tri but not sure i should. Tested again today and still pretty feint. Is that ok?

Why don't you do a digital to confirm if you're still worried? I did that yesterday and got pregnant 2-3 weeks. If so we can move to first trimester together X

Massive congrats to those of you who managed to get your bfp's this month!!! And to those of you who instead got a visit from af, like me, fx for next time... guess you'll be hearing me moan some more next month while we tackle the interminable tww! 😘😘😘

I might be back here again next month XD got a pretty strong bfp yesterday morning but started spotting yesterday evening. I think this is going to be another mc. T_T
Ironically I had an annual appointment scheduled for today so I'll see what my doctor says.
My mother is convinced that it is all normal to spot real early in pregnancy, but last time I miscarried so... >.>

Anyway, I am so sorry some of you ladies got AF T_T My fingers are crossed for you all that next month is the month! Baby dust to you all!
To everyone who got their BFPs I hope that you all have healthy pregnancies and deliveries!
Thank you all, you have all been so kind and supportive!

I've moved in to 1st tri but not sure i should. Tested again today and still pretty feint. Is that ok?
I think it is ok. Everyone always tells me a positive is a positive! I would call your doctor and schedule and appointment, or maybe get it confirmed. Congrats!

Hopefully not rei x
I have a dr appointment scheduled for next week. I have 1 more test do going to wait another day or two and try that. I'm pretty sure I am as I feel very ropey this week! Very excited to tell my parents

Just had my doctor's appointment this afternoon and she seemed pretty hopeful. She said that she rather me not be spotting, considering my history, but other than that my doctor was really excited for me so if the the doctor is excited I guess I'm allowed to get excited! :happydance:

Yay congratulations glad all seems ok :)
Sorry to those with bfn. Let's all get our Christmas bfps!
AF just finished for me so looking forward to O in about 2 weeks time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->