Anyone else testing next week?

Yes it did, the instructions say look for you result in up to 8 minutes, but anything after 10 discard. Well I did the test, washed my face and brushed my teeth and looked... that was the result.

AF due tomorrow. Had some pms-y symptoms over the week (weird because normally don't come until af is here) but I've been super tired, had a lot of low back pain, hot flashes, and cold/flu symptoms. I did cave and test last Sunday (way early) and also Wednesday and both BFN I won't let myself buy anymore tests until Monday buy its so hard.. Really hoping af doesn't show tomorrow

omg! I'm not trying to get myself TOO excited, but I took a test tonight....bad idea, I know, as my urine was far more diluted than I thought. But I'm pretty damn sure I got a faint bfp! It's super hard to see, and I had to shine a flashlight on it to get rid of the shadows but it looked pink ^_^
I think I'm getting too excited over nothing, but I'm going to test again in the morning

TMWREM, it's hard not to test early, if you can wait till monday (which is also when my AF is due) than I think you should be made a the Saint of patience

Yay Rei fingers crossed you get another tomorrow!!

I didn't test this morning, feel like AF is going to arrive at any second and temp just below cover line again. going to enjoy my last few hours of thinking I might be pregnant :haha:

Ok, this is my first response test this morning. It's definitely reading positive but have that niggly feeling down below that you get before AF shows. She's due Monday or Tuesday but praying she doesn't come. If she does what does it mean? It is possible for hCG to still be in my system from my miscarriage on 17th September and I've had a period since? I'm so afraid of AF coming now I have this result

Attachments

• Test2.jpg
    Test2.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 9
Sophiejash, in my experience you will not get a period until your hcg levels hit 0 so I thunk that is a safe and real bfp ^_^ congrats!!!!!

As for me, I think I'm getting too excited again XD. Still that extremely faint line. I'm probably gonna have to just wait and see what happens monday. My last bfp didn't happen until two days after af was supposed to arrive and was negative two days before so well see

Yay Rei fingers crossed you get another tomorrow!!

I didn't test this morning, feel like AF is going to arrive at any second and temp just below cover line again. going to enjoy my last few hours of thinking I might be pregnant :haha:

awe, now I'm sad T_T
I still say it's not over till AF arrives. I have my fingers crossed for you rose!

It arrived right on time!
I am a bit disappointed - but next month would be better timing, and I have just bought a new thermometer and pack of OPKs so will be nice to get to use them. Plus I am just happy that my cycles seem to be back to normal since coming off the implant.
Bring on ovulation!!
Good luck to all those still waiting :)

It arrived right on time!
I am a bit disappointed - but next month would be better timing, and I have just bought a new thermometer and pack of OPKs so will be nice to get to use them. Plus I am just happy that my cycles seem to be back to normal since coming off the implant.
Bring on ovulation!!
Good luck to all those still waiting :)

Awe, I'm sorry rose T_T
But at least there is always a positive. Sometimes it takes a few cycles to get back in the groove of things

I'm due tomorrow and am feeling like its about to start any minute :-(

I'm due tomorrow and am feeling like its about to start any minute :-(

I'm in the same boat, feeling really crampy tonight, I think I'll get it in the morning. I shouldn't have given myself such false hope, who knows, maybe it was a chemical pregnancy

No AF today like my app says so hoping she doesn't show. Have had weird little twings in my lower belly area and my knees and back hurt but that's about it. I did have a small dizzy spell this morning. Still trying to hold out until Monday to test again. Which I think I can do because if I don't use fmu then I normally won't waste a test..

Congrats on your pregnancy and hope you other girls get your + really soon!

https://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u421/sjmidd/3536551A-1936-484D-B4A8-5035AA48601B_zpsfgwhkdau.jpg

Anyone see it?? I was convinced AF was coming today after my cramps last night that I put a pad on! Am I going mad?

I see it!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!
I just took mine thus morning and it's just as faint but clearly visible!

I see it.. Congrats to both of you. I'm still waiting to test was supposed to start Saturday and still nothing as of now.

Well, I'm 11DPO, yet another BFN, no symptoms. Fully expecting AF in a day or two :/ Oh well, ready to move on to next cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->