Anyone else testing next week?

I think I'm out too. Just tesetd again this morning and at first it looked like I was going to get something but then nothing T_T I kind of see a line, but only when held up to the light and I look at it in a certain way and I don't trust it. Oh well, it's not over till AF arrives so I'll keep my fingers crossed as my last BFP was negative two days before and positive two days after af was due so...

ANYWAY

CONGRATS BabyBambi!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!

There's still hope for me yet. According to this implantation calculator I really shouldn't be testing until the 13th through the 15th https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/implantation_calculator.php,

Bfn for me this morning but I'm 9dpo although I'm due af tomorrow. If af is late I think I'll test about 13dpo x

thanks!

Hehe, I say I'll be testing that day, IF I can hold out. I have no patience with testing :p But my cheapie stash is getting low and, logically, from past experience, I won't get a BFP until Monday if I'm pregnant (never had one show before 10-11 DPO). But POAS addicts know no logic ;) LOL!

I'm already resisting the urge to test today and I'm only 7DPO :p

I am trying to resist a major urge too - I know I'm probably out - AF feels like its on its way - but POAS is so addictive! Luckily my tests haven't arrived so I'm forced to wait :haha:

Hoping you ladies get your positives. I may have mine but I'm still a bit nervous about it, still convinced aunt flow is gonna visit!

I have a new nephew!! SIL gave birth this evening. He's so gorgeous, he makes me want this even more!! Keeping everything crossed that my temps shoot back up tomorrow, I have a feeling this isn't the month though :(

I have a new nephew!! SIL gave birth this evening. He's so gorgeous, he makes me want this even more!! Keeping everything crossed that my temps shoot back up tomorrow, I have a feeling this isn't the month though :(

Congrats on the new nephew! Don't give up hope just yet!

Congrats!
lol, seeing all my friends having their babies makes me want to have mine even more too XD I pretty much have one more shot before I have to call it quits after this for another two years when I graduate with my RN. I'm feeling kind of desperate and I'm having a REALLY hard time not going out and buying two more tests XD

Thank you! My temp has gone up slightly but still below the cover line. Although I am feeling a bit nauseous this morning (and did yesterday at times too). I haven't given up hope yet but still feel all crampy like AF is on its way so guess I'll know quite soon.

Good luck rose!!
I have been invited to my bff son's 1st birthday party... its going to be chock a block of people and their babies.... Most of whom I know and none of whom were actually planning a family.... and there i'll be having to grin and bear it and tell them all how beautiful their children are whilst choking back my tears as will invariably happen...
Am I horrible do you think? ? Nah, I probably just have pms! Boo hoo... Temp down even further today... just touching coverline... but am 100% sure I'm out now. Think I feel a tantrum coming on! X-D

None of us are out until the witch arrives. Trying to be more positive. One app says I'm not due until tues so I should've be depressed about the negative I got on Wednesday past. I've no tests left. Going to buy some today and test in morning

Of course you're not horrible!! It's only natural to feel a bit jealous and sad when other people have something you desperately want and have been trying so hard for. You will get there - my SIL struggled for 2 years to conceive her first and got pregnant with her second within 9 months of the first being due, when she was still breastfeeding, he was a complete surprise! So you really never know. The cycle you feel little hope for can always surprise you :)

Got a temp rise on day af is due. Cramps, headache and hot how I feel when af is here but no af x

I caved and did a test this morning, think I'm 10/11dpo. I'm worried though, what do you think? It's a one step... not sure I trust them

Attachments

• Test1.jpg
    Test1.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 15
My ICs arrived! So I just tested - bfn. I wish I had waited until the morning as I hardly had any wee stored up and it gives me false hope that the result might be wrong! Anyway, I think I'm probably out but AF isn't due until tomorrow or Sunday so we will see.

sophiejash, if that line showed up within the time limit I'd say you were definitely pregnant. CONGRATS!!!!! We got two bfps so far in this thread.

JayPi, you are not horrible to have those thoughts. It's natural for a woman who is TTC to get a little jealous, especially if it just happened for them by accident and here we are temping, buying opk's, charting, monitoring cm XD

blakesmummy09 and rose, if your temps went up I think that's a good sign! Bababall is right, it's not over until af arrives.

As for me, I don't chart or use opks >.> I go off of symptoms and the only thing that is wierd right now is that I do NOT have sore breasts o_0 which is seriously wierd as AF is due monday. I also haven't been that crampy lately. We'll see though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->