Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

Just a few things ive done recently. Today im working on brandy cherry truffles!

Attachments

• pic20141120183603.jpg
    pic20141120183603.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 2
  • pic20141120152232.jpg
    pic20141120152232.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 1
  • pic20141108163732.jpg
    pic20141108163732.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 1
WOW :eek: those look so good!!!!!! You look like a real pro!! How do you make your sales? Kudos to you!!!!
And lots of dust to you!

Baby led weaning sounds a bit scary but if you chop up the food finely it should be ok. i hated wasting money on mounds and mounds of baby food. still have it just collecting dust now.

Kristie: I'm so happy to hear you are happy! when you first mentioned it, i felt awful but to hear how well things are going for you makes me happy. :) and good to hear the boys are sleeping good!

my boys have been good. But stephen loves to push zach from behind constantly. Zach hates being around stephen now because of it.

Stephen's vocabulary is getting much better. he can say his colors. and can say maybe about 50 words...maybe even more.
He still doesn't use his words yet to ask for things....hopefully soon.

I am working at fed ex now! Hubby works during the day and I work the evening shift there. It is going ok but i miss my ladies at my old job :cry:

here's some pics from halloween

Attachments

• IMG_8875.jpg
    IMG_8875.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_8899.jpg
    IMG_8899.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_8895.jpg
    IMG_8895.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_8890.jpg
    IMG_8890.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_8885.jpg
    IMG_8885.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 3
redrose: they look delicious well done! you must be so proud, it always feels good to be doing something you love :)
yayyyyy on ovulating yourself thats so exciting i will have everything crossed that you get an early xmas pressie :)

army: haha those photos are great! do you like your new job other than missing your friends from your old one?
i have the same problem with hunter and phoenix they are so rough and to be honest phoenix has started giving it back just as much lol well i shouldnt really laugh but sometimes i just let them be boys and work it out themselves.

afm: i went to my first singing lesson on thursday it was great! i have always sung but never did lessons and i had been wanting to for a long time so finally did! i also enrolled the boys in a music program called bop4tots we had our first session today it was really good. took the both of them pretty much till the last 5 minutes to settle in but im sure it will be better next week.
it was my birthday on tuesday and phoenix started walking!!! it was such a good birthday present :)
i got my first af back after having phoenix 2 weeks ago and i ovulated yesterday i would say probably the most noticable i have ever ovulated cramps 2-3 days before then ewcm it felt like such a waste of a cycle lol. Its definitely not an ideal time for a baby but now that i am ovulating i cant help but want another baby haha.
Things have actually been going really well with mick and I its kind of like we are dating I would say. We havent had this much fun together in a very long time so who knows we maybe in a yr or so could get back together. But I am definitely not letting old habits fall into place i dont want to go back to where we were and I can feel him doing that so I think I will be cutting back the contact a little as we have seen each other almost every day if not every day for the past 10 days.
I have just started training hunter to put himself to sleep and so far he has done 2 nights in a row on his own and today he was tired at lunch time so he went and laid down on the couch with a blanket without me knowing and i went to look for him and he was fast asleep such a bloody cutie!!

Ya i like my new job. Its nice being home earlier.. i use to get home after midnigght. Now i am usually home by 10ish

Goood for you doing singing! I love to sing. Do you eventually perform or is it justt for fun?
Whatt is everyones plans for xmas? I love tthis time of yr!

:cry: I NEVER get updates anymore on here!

Glad everyone is doing well and moving along good. Things have been so crazy and busy. We did Disney a couple weeks ago for Thanksgiving and still having a hard time getting the Christmas stuff rolling because we all got sick when we got home. Hopefully it will be finished up soon. Not like we really have a choice lol

I am dying to be pg again but omygoodness could not handle another baby right now :haha: Idk it's a tough call. We were talking about ttc this summer but I'm just not sure if I am ready for that again. I got my first cycle back and it's lasted 3wks! Mw said here isn't much they can do for me tho and I just have to tough it out. Still ebf with some solids. He's just not interested in them really.

I dont either darlin I just came to check on everyone and saw these.
How was everyones christmas and new year??
we ended up surprising our family and going to melbourne it was the best christmas since I was a kid I reacon! The reaction of everyone was priceless!!! And for the first time in years every single one of my siblings were together on the day it was great! Didnt do anything for new years just stayed at my sister in laws and watched the new years eve coverage on tv. I wasnt feeling well so I only had 2 drinks.

Army: I was thinking of trying out for roxbys got talent this but will see how it all goes as we might be leaving roxby this year.

Darlin: you poor thing 3 weeks does not sound like a good time! Hopefully your cycle sorts it self out in no time!

Afm: mick and I are still split but have started talking about maybe giving it another but I am just really not sure. I feel like my guilt for him is clouding my own wants and needs and I am in a very confused head space! Im sure it will all sort itself out whether that be together or not but I just hate the limbo in between I feel so depressed and lost its awful!!! The boys are doing really well though excelling every day and I love watching them play now they have a ball together and hunter is not rough anymore which is great!

I hop everyone is well xxx

Ive been quiet, its so hard to say much as ive nothing to update with! My brothers wife gsve birth today on new years day. Nice way to start the new year! Ive had my clomid doubled so im in 100mg of clomid and just going to give it my all! Ive even been good diet wise, starting my gym tomorrow I just want to give this cycle my all!

Hi all!!
Long time no posting here but with both girls now running round it's kinda gone crazy lol. We had a scare with Amy a few weeks ago ended up in HDU at the hospital and almost lost her to pneumonia, not that you'd believe it by looking at her now, they said she would bounce back quickly and she has.
Am now 21 weeks pregnant and found out its a boy!! Struggling a lot more 3rd time round, more pains, more tiredness, just feeling a bit pants but it will all be worth it in May. Emma was slightly disappointed it is a boy as she wanted a puppy or a sister but at her age she changes her mind so quickly anyway!
Hope you are all doing well, can't remember everyone's stories as it's been so long so gonna have a look back, xxxx

Congrats Caz!

I am freaking out a bit :wacko: I have had such a crazy cycle and have been monitoring with opks and nowhere near pos one. Well today I got one and bet your ass it was positive :argh: To make matters worse we had sex in the past 24hrs and woke up with ovary pain like when I used to ov. I am actually really scared. I'm struggling with 2 no clue how I'd make 3 work.

I havent been getting updates either!

Glad you had a good xmas with all your siblings kristie. I'm dealing with the rough stage right now with stephen. He constantly pushes zach fromm behind.
Im sure you will do what you feel in your heart is best with your relationship.

Darlin possibly preggers!! Im so jealous. We really want a 3rd...to try for girl. But like you said how would we manage! In our case its financially and emotionally. The new born stage is so draining hubby agrees he doesnt wanna go through it again. But i miss being pregnant :(

Congrats caz! You get to experience raising both thats great!

Redrose i hope the boost in dosage helps kickstart things for ya.

Afm just working nights still and enjoying the weekends with my boys.
stephen tturns. 3 march 1st so i'm starting to plan that out.
trying to potty train but failing miserablely. He will sit for like a minute and say done whe. He didnt do go at all. And i cant get him tto stay on longer. Then ii let him run round naked and put him on the seat every 30mins and he ended up going on the floor so i gave up..
i think i nneed to really committ to going a full day of throwing him on every 30min but after like 3hrs im ready to call it quits.
any tips anyone? If nott thats fine. Ive been googling lot trying to figure something out

Does anyone have no sex drive? I think its my birth control or anxiety meds. I have absolutely no desire to have sex. So my hubby always initiates and i just do it to get it ove with. I feel bad but i really have no desire to do it.. im trying to act more "horny' lol and like i want it just so i stroke his ego.
Thats all i got. Miss you ladies! :hugs:

No baby...yet! :haha:DH is really pushing hard to get started on baby #3 tho....like really pushing for it lol

we had a huge scary incident with my sister. She stayed with us while Dh was in Detroit. She even took the boys over night so I could show up and surprise him for the night. Well we had her stay with us one more night after he got home. I heard her making weird noises after feeding the baby so I went to check on her. She was having seizures, bit her tongue something awful and blood everywhere :cry: thank god they were with us and her 10yr old didn't find her and we were able to call an ambulance. Turns out her sodium levels had dipped dangerously low. Doing much better now. I still feel a bit traumatized. She doesn't know how bad it really was. She had an icu stay and we thought we were going to lose her. I just keep thinking of all the what ifs. Like what if it happened while I was gone and she was with the kids? It's just so scary :cry: I don't know how long she was like that. Had another seizure in the ambulance and another in the er. We thought she was just snoring funny bc she was diagnosed with narcolepsy but I knew in my gut something was up so went and checked thank god!

Boys are good and cute as ever! Avery is 9m and pulling himself up on things. Logan is driving me nuts. I'm over the diapers and middle of the night leaks :(

Photography is going great! Getting into some boudoir stuff :kiss: I love it :cloud9:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 3
Oh no! Thank god she wasn't alone with the kids and you were there and she is better. I've never experienced anything like that ever...i cant imagine.
the boys look adorable!

Love love love the photos! Very sexy! I wish my body looked that good!

I reallly need to tackle the diaper thing...so dreading it..

You and me both army! I am struggling with my permanent cs tummy :/

well ladies?....

Attachments

• 10927964_778548225563158_1857410627_n.jpg
    10927964_778548225563158_1857410627_n.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 5
I'm pretty sure I ovd but idk much else. Cervix is very low and umm... Squishy :blush: I will test again fri/sat.

How is everyone? Not pg yet but we are still trying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->