Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

Still not pregnant herr but im ok with that, im still concentrating on my weightloss nearly 2 stone gone but still 3 to go, its coming off but slowly, I guess the curse of pcos!
Im waiting for my fertility appt its due any dsy now!
also jamies being assessed by early intervention because of lack of speech so well see how it goes. Hope everyone is well

Yesterday jamie was diagnosed with ASD I knew it was coming but still feel pretty sad

I just wanted to pop in and see how everyone was! Not sure if any of you ladies will still be here but I couldn't help myself :haha:

So I'm laying in bed and it pops in my mind to log in here....I haven't logged in for over a year.
Not sure if anyone of you are still on here.

Been a very stressful 2 yrs between my husband and I. Almost divorced a few times. But for now we are trying.
Say hi if you are still around��

hello, im still here, im sorry to hear you have had a stressful time i wish you easy times ahead!

im currently pregnant with baby 2 finally after nearly 4 years ttc and its another boy! im due in feb and delighted

how is everyone doing

This just popped up and I remember posting after my first was born 4 whole years ago!! I'm now expecting number 4, my 3rd girl, all have had under a 2 year age gap and got pregnant before or just after their first birthday haha! Hope everyone else is doing good xx

That's great !!! Do you know what finally did it?

the injections did it for me :haha: i was on clomid but i responded so poorly to it, i lost 3 stone and did a round of puregon and trigger shot and timed sex around the trigger and 9 dpo i got my positive :cloud9: best thing ever first round too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->