Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

ArmyWife1984

Mommy to 2 boys :)
Reaction score
Hello! My LO is just shy of 8months old.
Dh and I keep going back and forth on when to have the 2nd one. We first agreed to wait until LO is 2 or 3 but now this month we DTD around ovulation and we kind of hope we may be pregnant.

Sometimes I think - AM I CRAZY FOR HAVING ANOTHER ONE SO SOON!?!

LO was very stressful for us the first 5months but since 6months he has been a breeze.

Anyone else NTNP #2 with a LO under 1?

Meeeee!!

We are ntnp until next April, when we will ttc. We also dtd this past weekend (and I "think" I may have ovulated the next day - no opk's to be sure), so I might be in the tww.

We are also ntnp and my lo is 10 months. And we also dtd around ovulation time for me and I am currently 2 days late my period but 2 negatives but your not crazy at all I think ntnp is the bet way and just let nature take it course

Thanks Ladies! it looks like we are all in the same boat for maybe being pregnant! I do hope that I am pregnant, but I have no idea how I am going to manage with 2 LO's under 2yrs old!

I know it is such a crazy thought isn't it! I think what am I going to do when I am having a really bad day with baby #1 and I have another one but I guess you just cope that's what happens now so I would say but it's still a scary thought. My son still doesn't sleep through the night so I am going to have my hands full!

See, mine has sttn since 6 weeks, I'm verrrrry nervous that she's completely spoiled me and the next one will never sleep!

I know baby are so unpredictable! But I am sure if you just do the same with baby #2 you'll have no problems. We co sleep because my son is so bad some nights he use to wake every 25 minutes! So I am a little worried about how I'm going to go if I fall pregnant.

We use to co sleep too but then it became so uncomfortable for all 3 of us and so now he sleeps in the crib through the night! :)

I am feeling pregnant ladies!!! I don't want to get my hopes up but I am feeling the same things I felt last time I was preggo! The symptoms seem a lil early but I remember having them early last time too.

Ooo Fingers crossed army wife!! I have had a few symptoms really nauseous and really sore nipples when lo feeds! But still bfn :( and still no period

Kristie: What dpo are you??
I'm really really early lol, not even a full week yet, But last time I was pregnant I had intense cramping 2days following O and cramping on and off, and found out I was pregnant at 9dpo.
And I had the same thing this week !!! Intense cramps

i think i am about 12dpo but i got up this morning and took a test and think i got a bfp what do you think?

IMG_4270[1].jpg

yeah it is above i think i am just going to get a digital this afternoon save myself thinking there is something when there isnt.

Hi everyone. My little girl is 6 months old and my husband and I are NTNP. I have no idea whether I'm ovulating or not. We just DTD whenever we feel inclined to do so and I don't pay attention to when I ovulate or anything like that. My baby sleeps through the night but we cosleep and she doesn't do well in her crib by herself. She is too used to cuddling with me all night lol.

Hi I haven't been on in awhile. I thinking I'm in the same boat as you. My LO will be 8 months next week and I'm not due to have my monthly for another 4 days but tonight I'm seeing light pink! So I don't know??? Implantation bleeding???

I am symptom spotting like crazy, which is nuts as I'm not even sure I did ovulate last weekend, lol.

I continuously find myself comparing to my symptoms with Lane, then remind myself that pregnancies can be totally different. Gonna test in another week if AF doesn't show.

Well it is officially a negative did the digital and came back not pregnant :(

Well it is officially a negative did the digital and came back not pregnant :(

Sorry to hear that :hugs: When the time is right it will happen :)
I'm just so grateful for my LO as it took us 15months of actively ttc with him.
Now that I am NTNP, it doesn't bother me as much to see a BFN.

How long did it take with your 1st?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->