Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

:flower:
hey yeah, i went and they did a scan, and he pushed on my belly near my hip and i could feel a hearbeat... i said god theres no baby in there is there he laughed and said no, thats your heartbeat love :haha: he was checkin the blood was runnin the right way, told ya i'm not right me, only i could have a test done to see that, i laughed when he said that (bet he thought i was on drugs or somethin lol) i said why which way should it be runnin lmao :haha: he said the right way ...... wtf? so i learnt that my blood runs from my heart the right way lmao
xxxxxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs:

:haha: thats made me chuckle. I think my scan is to check my muscle lol

:haha:bet he couldnt wait for me to go lol, you'll be fine chiccy :thumbup:

Hahaha you two are funny! My pregnacare says to take one each day and to carry on and finish packet even when pregnant :)

Good luck with the MRI scan galaxy girl

Woken up to heavy snow here! Can't believe! I WANT spring lol! So much for taking LO to the park today

Got another pos opk today! 8 days on the trot! No idea what that means!

hey thats true that, didnt know that if you pushed on your belly by your hip you can hear your own heartbeat hehe, but i do now lol :haha: SNOW errrr that means it'll be heading up this way yuk :growlmad: yeah the multi vits are the same as pregnacare, i'll be takin them all the wat through, told andy about his prezzie... he's f**ckin allergic to it :dohh:
i'll find him some pills.... bought a male fertility test last month, gonna make him do it tonight lol :happydance:
xxxxxxx

Hahaha you two are funny! My pregnacare says to take one each day and to carry on and finish packet even when pregnant :)

Woken up to heavy snow here! Can't believe! I WANT spring lol! So much for taking LO to the park today

SNOW!!! You can keep that :haha: Ive got heavy rain and its been like that for 3 days now I would pick that over snow anyday lol.

Oh thats good to know thank you.

hey thats true that, didnt know that if you pushed on your belly by your hip you can hear your own heartbeat hehe, but i do now lol :haha: SNOW errrr that means it'll be heading up this way yuk :growlmad: yeah the multi vits are the same as pregnacare, i'll be takin them all the wat through, told andy about his prezzie... he's f**ckin allergic to it :dohh:
i'll find him some pills.... bought a male fertility test last month, gonna make him do it tonight lol :happydance:
xxxxxxx

A male fertility test!?! Ive not heard about that before ... Where do I get one of them from?? :haha:

xxxxxxx

A male fertility test!?! Ive not heard about that before ... Where do I get one of them from?? :haha:

ebay my love 12.00 buy it now xxxxx

Thank you! :flower:

:haha: cant wait to see Jays face when I present it to him :haha:

Ohhhh 12 that's a bargain! What does he have to do *ahem*! Lol??

Hmmmm what else can we make our OHs do/take?! Muhahahaha!

The snow is settling too boooo! Huge flakes too! Sure it'll be up ur ways soon. Soz! :)

Ohhhh 12 that's a bargain! What does he have to do *ahem*! Lol??

Hmmmm what else can we make our OHs do/take?! Muhahahaha!

The snow is settling too boooo! Huge flakes too! Sure it'll be up ur ways soon. Soz! :)
hold on i'll just run up stairs........
ok its called fertilcount for men, it: measures sperm concentration
:for self test use
:fast and easy to use
:results in 15 mins
:97% accuracy

kit content
:one foil pouch containing
:1 fertilcount test cassette
:1 bottle of blue solution
:1 bottle of clear solution
:1 plastic dropper
:1 liquefaction cup with lid.....
now on the back of the instructions there is a results form which he needs to fill out ie; name, test result, date of test to be given to your doctor who will then do a full blood count for free, as it costs a friggin fortune to have the test. look on ebay and amazon, like i said, i paid 12.00 and it was here in a couple of days. not used it yet as he cant be active for at least 3 days b4 testin :)
oh and just lookin at the receipt you can look on their web www.homehealth-uk.com/ :thumbup:
is that ok for you girlies xxxxxxx

Ohhh errr. Make look into that but not sure he will be up for that :haha:

Ohhh errr. Make look into that but not sure he will be up for that :haha:

welcome home yeah:haha::haha: hahaha my oh is putin it off, i said we'll do it today, but he said he'll do it next weekend i was like....... oh dont think so, i'll be needing all the lil swimmers then :haha:
tbh i don't really know if we wanna know really, cos what if it is negative :cry: he said i'm so desperate for his baby (which i am) if there was something wrong, i'd leave him. i was like dont talk shit, we'd just build a bridge and get over it :shrug: nothing else you can do is there, and i deffo wouldnt have another mans innit? so, i dunno if i wanna know innit? what do you think twinkle toes?:haha:
xxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Yeah I agree - I wouldnt want to know BUT im guessing my OHs swimmers are fine as we have conceived before :shrug:

Do you like my new signature :haha:

Yeah I agree - I wouldnt want to know BUT im guessing my OHs swimmers are fine as we have conceived before :shrug:

Do you like my new signature :haha:

how did you do that? clever you :thumbup: i want one :haha: we'll be twins :haha:
yeah your ok, me and andy have been together 4 3 years and nothing, he was with his ex 4 7, but he said she was a rat and he made her take the pill, and if the condom split he used to buy her the map... to be safe??? i've had a kid but that was 12yrs ago, i might be me???? :cry:
but we'll see :winkwink:
i want one of those things on mine, tell me how you did it, oh its not complicated is it :haha:
xxxxxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Go to quick Links then Edit Signature .. As easy as that.

I suppose things can change but im hopeful that we can still conceive, Its just taking longer than expected :\

Go to quick Links then Edit Signature .. As easy as that.

I suppose things can change but im hopeful that we can still conceive, Its just taking longer than expected :\

has it worked??? i've just done it can see it ? :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"