Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

Go to quick Links then Edit Signature .. As easy as that.

I suppose things can change but im hopeful that we can still conceive, Its just taking longer than expected :\

:flower:
its takin toooo bloody long :growlmad: got my eye on some more sticks on ebay, cos we reset it i reckon its gonna be another 20 chiccy :growlmad: just lookin at people takin epo they say it helps, i bought some yesterday, you gott any my little ttc bud xxxx
:hugs::hugs:

I'm sure you'll be fine Sarah, have you got other busy doing the test yet? I want to know but only after we'd been trying a long time.

You two are butters :) but you make me smile a lot :)

Sarah I don't know why but when I take the EPO I always want to bite the capsule to get the liquid out - I don't, but I really want to LOL!

Just ordered some cheapie hpt :) if AF arrives I'll buy more cbfm sticks.

Thanks sarah. I have not taken epo. I will order some now!

Im so tempted by the test for the oh, however really dont think he would do it!!!!:nope:

I'm sure you'll be fine Sarah, have you got other busy doing the test yet? I want to know but only after we'd been trying a long time.

You two are butters :) but you make me smile a lot :)

Sarah I don't know why but when I take the EPO I always want to bite the capsule to get the liquid out - I don't, but I really want to LOL!

Just ordered some cheapie hpt :) if AF arrives I'll buy more cbfm sticks.

we just did the test..... BFP :happydance: he surprised me , yeah......:winkwink:
errr mrs, don't bite it, they're yakki :haha:

yeah you go hun.... be prepared and you can always sell em all on ebay if you get a bfp:thumbup:
xxxxxx

Thanks sarah. I have not taken epo. I will order some now!

Im so tempted by the test for the oh, however really dont think he would do it!!!!:nope:
i got mine epo from savers, they sell it in asda etc £1.49 for 30 but remember chic, stop takin them when you ov xxxxx
:thumbup:

On my phone becauae i cant stay away and DH is on the laptop and my ipad is upstairs and im lazy so bare with me :haha:
Sarah what have you got a BFP for????
I will look into EPO butt i dont want to take to much. Im trying pregnacare this cycle but forgot yo take one with my dinner so will start them tomorrow .... If i remember (you have to take them with a main meal if your wondering what im going on about)
Bedtime soo. :happydance: shame im on AF :haha:

I suppose things can change but im hopeful that we can still conceive, Its just taking longer than expected :\

its takin toooo bloody long :growlmad: got my eye on some more sticks on ebay, cos we reset it i reckon its gonna be another 20 chiccy :growlmad: just lookin at people takin epo they say it helps, i bought some yesterday, you gott any my little ttc bud xxxx

Ive just got another pack of 20 think I have about 24 sticks now, better be enough :haha:

:wave:
Back to work today after my lovely week of erghhh.
I will try and get on here during my lunch break (if I get one - don't ask lol)
If not I have physio after work then my MRI scan eeeek.

Sarah just checking do you turn your monitor on everyday? (I do btw just wanted to check that's not where your going wrong lol)

Anyway have a nice day all - still raining here but better than snow wahooo.

:wave:
Back to work today after my lovely week of erghhh.
I will try and get on here during my lunch break (if I get one - don't ask lol)
If not I have physio after work then my MRI scan eeeek.

Sarah just checking do you turn your monitor on everyday? (I do btw just wanted to check that's not where your going wrong lol)

Anyway have a nice day all - still raining here but better than snow wahooo.

hello my lil cup cake, yeah i do, donna why atm :haha: cos its on cd3 now.... its not gonna change or nothing and jump to peak :haha: thought it was me bein weird again :haha:
ohh is your mri today chic:blush: YOU'LL BE FINE :winkwink:
nice and sunny here :haha::haha:
xxxxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ive just got another pack of 20 think I have about 24 sticks now, better be enough :haha:

bet we still end up spendin a fortune, we'll count our sticks together :haha:
xxxxxxx

On my phone becauae i cant stay away and DH is on the laptop and my ipad is upstairs and im lazy so bare with me :haha:
Sarah what have you got a BFP for????
I will look into EPO butt i dont want to take to much. Im trying pregnacare this cycle but forgot yo take one with my dinner so will start them tomorrow .... If i remember (you have to take them with a main meal if your wondering what im going on about)
Bedtime soo. :happydance: shame im on AF :haha:

HE DID IT :haha: came down stairs after a bath last night with a little pot :haha: i was like omg...... so we read through it and did it!!!! :thumbup: it was positive :happydance: he's got a high sperm count..... bet its bloody me now :dohh: we'll he filled in the form on the back, and he said he'll take it to the docs for a full blood count, cos its free if you have done one of these and got proof etc :happydance:
but like we said didnt really wanna know but :happydance: loads of swimmers xxxxxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

right i'm going even more bonkers now:haha: i'm lookin at aikits....wtf..... its andys first day at work, i dont need one of these do i?????:wacko:
xxxxxxxxx

Yayayayayaya on the BFP for ur other half Sarah! :) that's fab news!

Good luck with the MRI galaxy girl :) hope all goes well

Sarah what on earth is an aikit?? Lol

Day off today :) wish it would stop raining wanna take little one out.

Oh ladies how many days before AF did your monitors go to low? I'm still on high and think AF is due next weekend.

Just googled it and its come up with canine artificial insemination kits! LOL I don't think you need one just yet hun :) how long have trying to concieve xx

What's epo sarah?
X

evening primrose oil hun, only take it till you ov then stop, its supposed to help the swimmers reach their destination :haha::winkwink:
take 1-2 500mg after food per day but then stop xx
:hugs:

Ahh right, i stopped taking that when we started ttc, i thought it wasnt good for some reason?! Maybe that was after ovulation and I read it wrong though.

Just googled it and its come up with canine artificial insemination kits! LOL I don't think you need one just yet hun :) how long have trying to concieve xx

heheheeheh:haha::haha: no its alil pot and dropper, so he just gives me a sample, and if i test with a cheap opk in the afternoon, i could do it myself hahahahaha:haha: now i am loosin the plot arent i lmao:wacko:
xxxxxxxx

heheheeheh:haha::haha: no its alil pot and dropper, so he just gives me a sample, and if i test with a cheap opk in the afternoon, i could do it myself hahahahaha:haha: now i am loosin the plot arent i lmao:wacko:
xxxxxxxx

oh only since january hun lol xxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back