Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

Wow putting it like that really does add up lol

I drink grapefruit juice cd1 to ov it's meant to help with cm but be warned its vile!

Hahah Sarah my partying days are over lol! Me and other half are lucky if we get to share a can of cider once in a blue moon! Hahaha!

Seems like just a cold at the mo! Just hope OH doesn't get it, as it'll become man flu and I really will be in trouble hahahaha!

Ahhh lazydaisys I know how you feel it's completely normal. Big hugs x

It's a fertility lubricant. Let me get the box....
Conceive plus is designed for couples who are trying to concieve. Scientifically formulated to match fertile cervical liquid and sperm.
Suppose to improve the conditions for sperm survival and migration.

Heard people going on about it on YouTube and friend told me about it also. Think it's about 10.00 on ebay. I'll try anything, even standing on my head!! x

Wow putting it like that really does add up lol

I drink grapefruit juice cd1 to ov it's meant to help with cm but be warned its vile!

Hahah Sarah my partying days are over lol! Me and other half are lucky if we get to share a can of cider once in a blue moon! Hahaha!

Seems like just a cold at the mo! Just hope OH doesn't get it, as it'll become man flu and I really will be in trouble hahahaha!

:haha:man flu :haha: what babies, yeah i'm too old for partying lol your bamboozelin me with words again :haha: cm=? :haha:
xxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs: ov=? :haha:

It's a fertility lubricant. Let me get the box....
Conceive plus is designed for couples who are trying to concieve. Scientifically formulated to match fertile cervical liquid and sperm.
Suppose to improve the conditions for sperm survival and migration.

Heard people going on about it on YouTube and friend told me about it also. Think it's about 10.00 on ebay. I'll try anything, even standing on my head!! x

:haha::haha: me too, i'll have a look xxxxxx thanks girlies xxxxxx :hugs::hugs:

Hello :wave:

Ive missed so much because I was out all day yesterday :haha:
Cant believe the witch got you early Sarah!! Im still waiting for her to get me although I feel today is the day! So monitor will be set tomorrow morning if thats the case then your be a day in front of me, but we will see.
Get some conceive plus Sarah I have just ordered some of that (its a lubricant) Ive also Just ordered some pregnacare tablets. Hoping it will help me this month :)
How are we all today?

Cant believe the witch got you early Sarah!! Im still waiting for her to get me although I feel today is the day! So monitor will be set tomorrow morning if thats the case then your be a day in front of me, but we will see.
Get some conceive plus Sarah I have just ordered some of that (its a lubricant) Ive also Just ordered some pregnacare tablets. Hoping it will help me this month :)
How are we all today?

:flower:
hi hun,
DO A TEST ;) silly witch face ;( whats pregnacare tabs... where do i get those from hun? xxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs:

How are we all today?

hi hun,
DO A TEST ;) silly witch face ;( whats pregnacare tabs... where do i get those from hun? xxxxxxx

I have cramping so think AF is going to get me :( Waaaa.
You can buy them from most places, even supermarkets hun. They are called Pregnacare conception fertility tablets. Ill post a link so you can see a picture of the box so you know what your looking for.

https://www.boots.com/en/Vitabiotics-Pregnacare-Conception-30-tablets_122502/

How are we all today?

hi hun,

I have cramping so think AF is going to get me :( Waaaa.
You can buy them from most places, even supermarkets hun. They are called Pregnacare conception fertility tablets. Ill post a link so you can see a picture of the box so you know what your looking for.

https://www.boots.com/en/Vitabiotics-Pregnacare-Conception-30-tablets_122502/

:thumbup:
you da man :haha: star :flower:
xxxxxx if witch face does come today that will be well mad, we were waiting for eachother :haha::haha:
xxxxxxxx

:haha: Well lets hope if she does come today (which i can almost guarentee she will) then we will get pregnant together this cycle. Ohhh we can dream :haha:

Housework day today .. the joys! Although I quite enjoy doing my housework and then off out to watch the ice hockey tonight. What are you doing today hun?

:haha: Well lets hope if she does come today (which i can almost guarentee she will) then we will get pregnant together this cycle. Ohhh we can dream :haha:

Housework day today .. the joys! Although I quite enjoy doing my housework and then off out to watch the ice hockey tonight. What are you doing today hun?

:haha::haha:i'm off to get some pregnacare lmao oh and ep :haha:

Be careful with pregnacare conception. I've been taking for a couple of months and for those couple of months my cycles have gone haywire! I've stopped taking them now hoping I go back to regular 29 day cycles rather than 34/35! There's a thread on here about it, lots of women have experienced it :(

Ov - ovulation
Cm - cervical mucus :)
Bfp - big fat positive (positive pregnancy test)

Can't remember the others :)

How amazing would that be if you both fell preg the same month and have identical due dates! :):):):):)

Although I reckon u should test galaxy girl ;)

X

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...gnacare-conception-tablets-missed-period.html

This is the link, just thought I'd warn you. I imagine it doesn't happen to everyone

Be careful with pregnacare conception. I've been taking for a couple of months and for those couple of months my cycles have gone haywire! I've stopped taking them now hoping I go back to regular 29 day cycles rather than 34/35! There's a thread on here about it, lots of women have experienced it :(

Ov - ovulation
Cm - cervical mucus :)
Bfp - big fat positive (positive pregnancy test)

Can't remember the others :)

How amazing would that be if you both fell preg the same month and have identical due dates! :):):):):)

Although I reckon u should test galaxy girl ;)

X

:haha::haha:thanks my lil dictionary, so leave the pregcare? i'm off now to the shops, yeah that would be mad, but hopefully ggirl could b preggars :)
whats in them to make your periods go funny???
xxxxxxx :thumbup:

Hi ladies, I also experienced some horrible side effects from pregnacare.. Bloating, very swollen breasts, really bad nausea, cramping.. It seems to be from the extremely high levels of some of the nutrients in the supplements. While naturally obtained nutrients do not usually cause serious side-effects, obtained through supplements they can cause very serious side effects. Of course, you may not react in the same way, a lot of women don't! It is still something to bear in mind when/if you start taking them.. all those pregnancy symptoms might just be your body reacting to near-toxic levels of some of the nutrients in the supplement. :hugs:

Hi ladies, I also experienced some horrible side effects from pregnacare.. Bloating, very swollen breasts, really bad nausea, cramping.. It seems to be from the extremely high levels of some of the nutrients in the supplements. While naturally obtained nutrients do not usually cause serious side-effects, obtained through supplements they can cause very serious side effects. Of course, you may not react in the same way, a lot of women don't! It is still something to bear in mind when/if you start taking them.. all those pregnancy symptoms might just be your body reacting to near-toxic levels of some of the nutrients in the supplement. :hugs:

coolios, wont bother with that then, my head/body is confused enough :haha::haha:
cheers chic :thumbup:
xxx

The witch has got me Erghhhhh feeling sorry for myself (I always get really painful periods)
Will put my monitor to day 1 in the morning so its ready to use again.

Now im in 2 minds about taking pregnacare ohhhh why cant this be easy :haha:
Ive just bought pregnacare and conception plus and heard bad things about both.
Just got my letter through to say my MRI scan is on monday so now im just thinking blow it try everything this cycle as I think im out anyway because of the MRI scan

Going to eat some chocolate now to cheer myself up :haha:

The witch has got me Erghhhhh feeling sorry for myself (I always get really painful periods)
Will put my monitor to day 1 in the morning so its ready to use again.

Now im in 2 minds about taking pregnacare ohhhh why cant this be easy :haha:
Ive just bought pregnacare and conception plus and heard bad things about both.
Just got my letter through to say my MRI scan is on monday so now im just thinking blow it try everything this cycle as I think im out anyway because of the MRI scan

Going to eat some chocolate now to cheer myself up :haha:

Oh you may not see the same side effects! A lot of women don't. If you show some sensitivity you can always stop them :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->