Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

The witch has got me Erghhhhh feeling sorry for myself (I always get really painful periods)
Will put my monitor to day 1 in the morning so its ready to use again.

Now im in 2 minds about taking pregnacare ohhhh why cant this be easy :haha:
Ive just bought pregnacare and conception plus and heard bad things about both.
Just got my letter through to say my MRI scan is on monday so now im just thinking blow it try everything this cycle as I think im out anyway because of the MRI scan

Going to eat some chocolate now to cheer myself up :haha:

:haha::haha:she was wiatin for us both....:haha::haha: no way, we're gonna have a baby together :happydance: :baby: mad that you late, me early, so were both on cd1 xxx :happydance: just got back armed with multi vits (same as pregcare) got some omega and epo, but have been told to stop takin it once i ov, thats the epo x
ohhhhh we'll be chartin together now :haha:
xxxxxxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

The witch has got me Erghhhhh feeling sorry for myself (I always get really painful periods)
Will put my monitor to day 1 in the morning so its ready to use again.

Now im in 2 minds about taking pregnacare ohhhh why cant this be easy :haha:
Ive just bought pregnacare and conception plus and heard bad things about both.
Just got my letter through to say my MRI scan is on monday so now im just thinking blow it try everything this cycle as I think im out anyway because of the MRI scan

Going to eat some chocolate now to cheer myself up :haha:
:flower:
what you going for an mri for hun, i went for one of those last month cos i was gettin bad headaches, hey me and you are like twins :haha:. chin up babe, we can both be thicko's together xxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs:

Hahaha a right concoction there Sarah! Lol I stopped pregnacare this week and just sticking to folic acid now.

Sorry the witch got you galaxy girl :( she's doing the round today isn't she :( but hey you can have same due dates as Sarah! That would be awesome!

Everyone had a good day? I went shopping earlier and bought some new clothes today. Woop wooop!

What we all dream of hun ...... Big Fat Positive (BFP) positive pregnancy test :) :)

Hahaha a right concoction there Sarah! Lol I stopped pregnacare this week and just sticking to folic acid now.

Sorry the witch got you galaxy girl :( she's doing the round today isn't she :( but hey you can have same due dates as Sarah! That would be awesome!

Everyone had a good day? I went shopping earlier and bought some new clothes today. Woop wooop!

:flower: god innit, so i am armed, took hubby with me and he was tick boxing the vits in the pregcare against the multi vits.... so i'm covered :haha: he deffo thinks i'm off my rocker blocker now!!! :haha: mad about me and ggirl lol, i'm early shes late haha,
ooh what did you buy? anything nice :winkwink:
xxxxxxxxx

Twinkle twinkle LOL!!!

New skirt, top, dress and coat! It's my bday Wednesday so my mum treated me :) :) woop woop!

My plan is too eat more veggies this month to aid natural vitamins! The lengths we go too! You shoulda got him some vits too! He'd have loved that! I got my oh some zinc tablets and he calls it his spud juice improver! Lol crazy

Twinkle twinkle LOL!!!

New skirt, top, dress and coat! It's my bday Wednesday so my mum treated me :) :) woop woop!

My plan is too eat more veggies this month to aid natural vitamins! The lengths we go too! You shoulda got him some vits too! He'd have loved that! I got my oh some zinc tablets and he calls it his spud juice improver! Lol crazy

:haha::haha:i'm gonna do that now, he starts a new job on monday :( so when he comes home on his fisrt day i'll say "got you a prezzie" he'll go oh god what have you bought me now :haha: and i'll go "SOME SPUD JUICE 4 YA SWIMMERS" HEHEHEHEHEHE oh you do make me laugh :haha:
bloody hell, cant remember the last time my witch mother bought me anythin lol hey, but does ya mum know were all spending stupid ammounts on ttc lmao x funny you xxxxxxxxx

I nipped to the shops too... Eeeeek!! So desperate this month after several other people pregnancy news and our 18 th month of trying mark, that I went and got the clear blue smiley face ovulation kits to see if they say the same thing as the clear blue monitor. I Was suppose to ovulate today but only got high and no smiley face on the new sticks. My monitor as been showing the same results every month apart from this one. My friend said yesterday that I'm getting too obsessed and should take time out from trying to get pregnant for a few months... Crazy, that's hardly going to get me peggers is it!!!

I nipped to the shops too... Eeeeek!! So desperate this month after several other people pregnancy news and our 18 th month of trying mark, that I went and got the clear blue smiley face ovulation kits to see if they say the same thing as the clear blue monitor. I Was suppose to ovulate today but only got high and no smiley face on the new sticks. My monitor as been showing the same results every month apart from this one. My friend said yesterday that I'm getting too obsessed and should take time out from trying to get pregnant for a few months... Crazy, that's hardly going to get me peggers is it!!!

:haha:crazy people obsessed us ha :haha: i used the cbov last month with cheap opks and day 12 i had 2 lines on the cheap one so i didnt want to waste the cb sticks so i only checked the cb when i had 2 lines.... it showed a smiley face, but i sold it in ebay with 5 sticks and some cheap opks for 20 smackers, so it did work, but now i have up graded to the monitor and am having trouble gettin my peak on it, i'll do the same with the cheap opks and compare them to the monitor but as i reset it, reading the book for the 100th time it says it takes 3 cycles as a "get to know you period and you may not get highs" so i'm armed with the cheap ones cos i know roughly when i ov.... sooo good thinkin batman :thumbup:

:wave: hello my crazy ttc buddies
With the pregnacare vits do you take them until your pregnant or until you ovulate? I've put the leaflet down somewhere and have a feeling DH has binned it.
I'm going for a MRI scan on my hip.
My monitor is set for day 1 today. I done it at 9am so I have a good testing Window and still get my lie in at weekends :haha:

With the pregnacare vits do you take them until your pregnant or until you ovulate? I've put the leaflet down somewhere and have a feeling DH has binned it.
My monitor is set for day 1 today. I done it at 9am so I have a good testing Window and still get my lie in at weekends :haha:

helllooooo you, whats up with your hip hun? you ok? :thumbup: well the epo you take till you ov then stop, pregnacare was 1 i was gonna ask you, took hubby to the shops yesterday and we were tick boxing the multi vits with minerals against the pregnacare... and they were the same, so pregnacare is just a load of multi vits, soooooo ppl take them all their lives, so i assume its safe to keep on takin through out, have you got any epo? if you have stop that once you've ov..... (if we do) :haha: no seriously, i had an mri the other month, i was on the cbok and i ovulated :thumbup: so it didnt effect me, but hey i'm not right.... :haha: you should be fine hun xxx

helllooooo you, whats up with your hip hun? you ok? :thumbup: well the epo you take till you ov then stop, pregnacare was 1 i was gonna ask you, took hubby to the shops yesterday and we were tick boxing the multi vits with minerals against the pregnacare... and they were the same, so pregnacare is just a load of multi vits, soooooo ppl take them all their lives, so i assume its safe to keep on takin through out, have you got any epo? if you have stop that once you've ov..... (if we do) :haha: no seriously, i had an mri the other month, i was on the cbok and i ovulated :thumbup: so it didnt effect me, but hey i'm not right.... :haha: you should be fine hun xxx
I know some reviews aren't great on pregnacare but I thought I would give them a chance they will probably mess me right up :haha:
I was in a car accident a couple of years ago I had physio etc on my hip but it's still not right so now got to have a MRI scan to check it out.
I'm going back to the gym this week and eating healthier see if that helps

I know some reviews aren't great on pregnacare but I thought I would give them a chance they will probably mess me right up :haha:
I was in a car accident a couple of years ago I had physio etc on my hip but it's still not right so now got to have a MRI scan to check it out.
I'm going back to the gym this week and eating healthier see if that helps

ahh you poor thing :( the mri didnt effect me, so you should be fine really. dont panic xxx they're not injecting you with any blue dye crap are they? :shrug:
xxxxx

As far as I am aware no. All I know is I have been sent for a MRI scan. No details given. I hope I'm not in for a shock when I get there. :haha: Eeeeek

As far as I am aware no. All I know is I have been sent for a MRI scan. No details given. I hope I'm not in for a shock when I get there. :haha: Eeeeek

hey yeah, i went and they did a scan, and he pushed on my belly near my hip and i could feel a hearbeat... i said god theres no baby in there is there he laughed and said no, thats your heartbeat love :haha: he was checkin the blood was runnin the right way, told ya i'm not right me, only i could have a test done to see that, i laughed when he said that (bet he thought i was on drugs or somethin lol) i said why which way should it be runnin lmao :haha: he said the right way ...... wtf? so i learnt that my blood runs from my heart the right way lmao
xxxxxxxxxxx

hey yeah, i went and they did a scan, and he pushed on my belly near my hip and i could feel a hearbeat... i said god theres no baby in there is there he laughed and said no, thats your heartbeat love :haha: he was checkin the blood was runnin the right way, told ya i'm not right me, only i could have a test done to see that, i laughed when he said that (bet he thought i was on drugs or somethin lol) i said why which way should it be runnin lmao :haha: he said the right way ...... wtf? so i learnt that my blood runs from my heart the right way lmao
xxxxxxxxxxx

:haha: thats made me chuckle. I think my scan is to check my muscle lol

Hahaha you two are funny! My pregnacare says to take one each day and to carry on and finish packet even when pregnant :)

Good luck with the MRI scan galaxy girl

Woken up to heavy snow here! Can't believe! I WANT spring lol! So much for taking LO to the park today

Got another pos opk today! 8 days on the trot! No idea what that means!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->