Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

I reckon either tomorrow or maybe wednesday and you will get your peak!

With your OPK test (not from monitor) is it the first time you have got two lines?
I only ask because I know with those the line has to be darker or same colour as the control line to be a positive. (Ive only read that ive never used them myself)

:hugs:

:flower:
ahh thanks hun, no the opks has had two for about 5 days, but second is well faint, the cbfm has only ever had 1, but this am it had a well faint second?? :shrug: yeah with old cheapy, it has to be dark, but 5 days ago faint lines started appearin :shrug: oh i dunno my sweet, my head is blagged!!!!! :wacko: oh i hope i do get a peak :cry: was your line really faded yeah? or clearly a second line...? :hugs:
xxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yeah hun mine was exactly like that. I should of taken a picture for you.

:haha: Glad we both got our own way :happydance: I didnt realise Jay was so easy :haha:

I have been mega bored today so Im soooo glad your online :haha:

:haha::haha::haha: didnt read this one :haha::haha::haha: wally me x so could you see mine this am? xxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I could just about see the second line when I reached my peak on the monitor. Hold it up to the light and you will see it better.

So I got my peak yesterday (Sunday) I DTD Friday morning, sunday morning and monday morning (this morning).

Do you think I need to do it anymore? :haha:

:haha: Glad we both got our own way :happydance: I didnt realise Jay was so easy :haha:

:haha::haha::haha: didnt read this one :haha::haha::haha: wally me x so could you see mine this am? xxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yeah I saw yours this AM and its honestly the same as what I had.
I would dig mine out the bin and show you but I put it into a black bag this morning ready for the bin men today :(

I could just about see the second line when I reached my peak on the monitor. Hold it up to the light and you will see it better.

So I got my peak yesterday (Sunday) I DTD Friday morning, sunday morning and monday morning (this morning).

Do you think I need to do it anymore? :haha:

well my little butterfly, the best way apparantley is to do it every other, give spermys a 24hr rest,:haha: so i'd say so good so far :thumbup: cos it says as you get your lh your cervix opens and lets them in, but also says that the cervix doesnt kill the spermys with her acid because she is ready to let them in, and when she does that they can live up to seven days, but if one gets an egg, she will close and protect it and stop lil spermys going up there :thumbup: so i'd say yep, your bob on hunny pie :thumbup:
xxxxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yeah I saw yours this AM and its honestly the same as what I had.
I would dig mine out the bin and show you but I put it into a black bag this morning ready for the bin men today :(

oh good you could see it :haha::haha: andy said there was nothin there so i got dis heartened again :cry: he's says it was my eyes cos i want it so much :growlmad:
xxxxxxxxx
no dont go in the bin sweety :haha::haha::haha:xxxxx

IT IS there!!!!
Andy should of gone to specsavers :haha:

Our men are a nightmare!!

I hope this month is our month!! Got the dreaded TWW now. Erghh
And to top it off MRI scan was rebooked for the day AF is due!!!! :dohh:
SO I will HAVE to test the day before to ensure Im not pregnant so I can cancel IF I am. If its a BFN I will have to just hope its accurate :haha:

IT IS there!!!!

SO I will HAVE to test the day before to ensure Im not pregnant so I can cancel IF I am. If its a BFN I will have to just hope its accurate :haha:

oh i hope you have to cancel, :happydance: bfp :happydance: yeah, it would be funny if we both got pregnant this month :haha::haha: oh i hope i get my peak:happydance: you got your estimation spot on, hope you get mine :happydance: ahhh, the things we do :haha:
xxxxxxxxxxxx

IT IS there!!!!

oh i hope you have to cancel, :happydance: bfp :happydance: yeah, it would be funny if we both got pregnant this month :haha::haha: oh i hope i get my peak:happydance: you got your estimation spot on, hope you get mine :happydance: ahhh, the things we do :haha:
xxxxxxxxxxxx

PEAK PEAK PEAK PEAK COME ON SARAHS BODY :haha:

My fingers are tightly xd for you!!!

I strangly had a really sore throat the night before I got my Peak. It randomly came on and was gone by the morning. Really odd. Not sure if that has anything to do with hormones :shrug: But thought id put it in the mix :haha:

IT IS there!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

PEAK PEAK PEAK PEAK COME ON SARAHS BODY :haha:

My fingers are tightly xd for you!!!

I strangly had a really sore throat the night before I got my Peak. It randomly came on and was gone by the morning. Really odd. Not sure if that has anything to do with hormones :shrug: But thought id put it in the mix :haha:

:haha::haha::haha::haha:oh god i'll be going to andy tonight, do my tonsils look swolen? :haha::haha: see, he was here when i was takin the pics this am, and he was like your too obsesive, why r u showing people? :haha:
i was like there my friends :happydance::thumbup:
xxxxxxxxxxxx

:haha:

Men just dont get it do they! Jay is the same he calls me a weirdo BUT without you and the other ladies I would be going barmy!! So he should count himself lucky I have you to rant at :haha:

I try to include Jay as little as possible with this forum, he likes his Audi forum and i like this one end of :haha:

Men just dont get it do they! Jay is the same he calls me a weirdo BUT without you and the other ladies I would be going barmy!! So he should count himself lucky I have you to rant at :haha:

I try to include Jay as little as possible with this forum, he likes his Audi forum and i like this one end of :haha:

:haha::haha:tis right girl...... :haha::haha: he just saw me takin the pic, went back to bed :haha::haha::haha:
xxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
just cooking tea xxxxxxxxx:hugs:

:haha::haha:tis right girl...... :haha::haha: he just saw me takin the pic, went back to bed :haha::haha::haha:
xxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
just cooking tea xxxxxxxxx:hugs:

Talk in a little while hun, Im just going to walk over to Asda to get some chicken as Jay wants a roast. :growlmad:

:dohh: :dohh: :dohh: :dohh:

:growlmad: :growlmad:

So I woke up this morning turnt on my monitor and it is still reading CD 16 and it should be CD 17!?!?!?!?!!?

Arghhhhhhhhhh Why has the bloody thing done that!?!?

Sorry Rant over.
I have something for you to try Sarah and other Ladies. I done it and check my results. Here is the link:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/1799591-wow-can-really-work.html

:dohh: :dohh: :dohh: :dohh:

:growlmad: :growlmad:

So I woke up this morning turnt on my monitor and it is still reading CD 16 and it should be CD 17!?!?!?!?!!?

Arghhhhhhhhhh Why has the bloody thing done that!?!?

Sorry Rant over.
I have something for you to try Sarah and other Ladies. I done it and check my results. Here is the link:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/1799591-wow-can-really-work.html

:haha::haha:i did that, its the clocks hun :haha::haha: cd18 STILL HIGH!!!!
have a look, say YES if you see two lines.......:hugs:

Its a BIG FAT YES!!!

Its coming Sarah :happydance:

:dohh: I forgot about the bloody clocks!! I havent been up this early for a while :haha:
Will check it again now its past 7 :haha:

:haha: I actually thought It has crashed on me and the peak was one whole lie BUT im glad to say its now reading CD 17 High :happydance:

Only used 10 sticks :happydance:

Its a BIG FAT YES!!!

Its coming Sarah :happydance:

:dohh: I forgot about the bloody clocks!! I havent been up this early for a while :haha:
Will check it again now its past 7 :haha:

:haha::haha:i'm a silly cow, i was up at 5.30.... did my test etc.... turned on the monitor, i was like errrrrrr :dohh: so i had to wait an hour and use another one :haha: andy deffo thinks i'm seeing things, but you can see it too :happydance:
i just tried that thing, it asked me if i believe in psychics i said yes then it said 33% did, is that right? or am i bein a DUMBO AGAIN :haha::haha:
xxxxxxxxx

:haha: I actually thought It has crashed on me and the peak was one whole lie BUT im glad to say its now reading CD 17 High :happydance:

Only used 10 sticks :happydance:

friggin hell, i've only got 7 left, i had to use 2 today :dohh: stupid clocks :haha::haha:
whats your monitor sayin now chiccy? could you see two lines on both?:shrug:
xxxxxxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yep deffo 2 lines on both :happydance:

On the link I gave you it tells you about a lady who does physic baby readings, I had one Emailed to me. On the page I posted what she said. Have a look.

Her website to purchase a reading is:

https://www.psychicbabyreadings.co.uk/

Dunno how true it is but I thought £6.25 wont break the bank and its put my mind at ease :shrug:
Jay doesnt believe in physics so Ive kept it quiet from him that and she said we would have 2 girls and he wants boys :haha:

Mine is now reading CD 17 High :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"