Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

Yep deffo 2 lines on both :happydance:

On the link I gave you it tells you about a lady who does physic baby readings, I had one Emailed to me. On the page I posted what she said. Have a look.

Her website to purchase a reading is:

https://www.psychicbabyreadings.co.uk/

Dunno how true it is but I thought £6.25 wont break the bank and its put my mind at ease :shrug:
Jay doesnt believe in physics so Ive kept it quiet from him that and she said we would have 2 girls and he wants boys :haha:

Mine is now reading CD 17 High :happydance:

:flower:
funny enough, i had mine done last month, and she said look out for luck on april 3rd, things will start going your way.....:shrug: so, i did actually book to go and see one, but when i went to my graduation few weeks ago, she phoned andy and said she was ill, so i re booked then josh was ill, so i need to re book, bloody men :growlmad: andy said.... well she didnt see her illness comming :growlmad: he hates them, so i'm going to see her, maybe this weekend £25 :shrug:
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yep deffo 2 lines on both :happydance:

On the link I gave you it tells you about a lady who does physic baby readings, I had one Emailed to me. On the page I posted what she said. Have a look.

Her website to purchase a reading is:

https://www.psychicbabyreadings.co.uk/

Dunno how true it is but I thought £6.25 wont break the bank and its put my mind at ease :shrug:
Jay doesnt believe in physics so Ive kept it quiet from him that and she said we would have 2 girls and he wants boys :haha:

Mine is now reading CD 17 High :happydance:

:happydance::happydance::happydance: ohhh is it still asking for tests? :winkwink:
i want a girl x:hugs::hugs:

Ohhh exciting stuff.
I love physics. I had my palm read a little while ago and he said I have the potential to have 3 children. How true that is I really dont know But it keeps me happy :haha:

No it hasnt asked me for anymore tests :happydance: I had 2 days of peak CD15 & 16 and now CD 17 High. It will go low tomorrow.
Didnt DTD this morning as DH has to leave for work at 6:30am but I have the week off :happydance:
Last night I just enjoyed cuddling up to him and chatting so it wasnt even on my mind.
I just hope we have done enough!!

I would prefer 2 boys to 2 girls but I have been predicted 2 girls!! EEEEK
WIll be interesting to see if it comes true!

Just thought April 3rd is tomorrow ......... PEAK DAY!!!!! :haha: :happydance:

Ohhh exciting stuff.
I love physics. I had my palm read a little while ago and he said I have the potential to have 3 children. How true that is I really dont know But it keeps me happy :haha:

No it hasnt asked me for anymore tests :happydance: I had 2 days of peak CD15 & 16 and now CD 17 High. It will go low tomorrow.
Didnt DTD this morning as DH has to leave for work at 6:30am but I have the week off :happydance:
Last night I just enjoyed cuddling up to him and chatting so it wasnt even on my mind.

yeah two girls would be ace, you off all week? :happydance::happydance:
oh i hope iget my peak tomoz, still doubtful :cry: yeah sound like you've deffo done enough, should be seein a bfp soon :happydance::happydance:
i'll swap ya then lol, i bet i have another bloody boy :growlmad: no josh is ace :hugs:
oh yeah tomoz..... :happydance: if you go on google and have a free reading done, her name is tara, type in tata free psychic reading :thumbup:
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ohhh exciting stuff.

yeah two girls would be ace, you off all week? :happydance::happydance:
oh i hope iget my peak tomoz, still doubtful :cry: yeah sound like you've deffo done enough, should be seein a bfp soon :happydance::happydance:
i'll swap ya then lol, i bet i have another bloody boy :growlmad: no josh is ace :hugs:
oh yeah tomoz..... :happydance: if you go on google and have a free reading done, her name is tara, type in tata free psychic reading :thumbup:
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

oh this tara said about my health, her area of concern was my stomach :winkwink: i was like wow out of all the places she could pick on health, she mentioned my eating, unreal, she does ask for a payment but gives you 12 pages long of free info first..... which i printed off cos i was gonna show this real psychic :winkwink:
xxxxxxxxx

I dont know which one to click :haha:
Could you send me the link?

Its pretty scary when they start saying things which do actually mean something to you your like WTF how would you know that.
Jay thinks its all aload of rubbish and a waste of money. Hopefully I can prove him wrong.

Did you read my prediction or would you like me to post it on here?

Yep got all week off :happydance:
Today got loads of appointments though so not so fun. Tomorrow me and my friend are going to London to the ice bar :happydance:
:hugs:

Its pretty scary when they start saying things which do actually mean something to you your like WTF how would you know that.
Jay thinks its all aload of rubbish and a waste of money. Hopefully I can prove him wrong.

Today got loads of appointments though so not so fun. Tomorrow me and my friend are going to London to the ice bar :happydance:

:happydance::happydance:yeah you'll be on in the day :happydance::happydance:
https://www.tara-medium.com/your-free-reading-1.html
try that hun xxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

no, put it on and the link again hun xxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Im starting to become an addict to this forum :haha:

Let me just find the links etc :hugs:

Heres the link:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/1799591-wow-can-really-work.html

You should so do it!!!

So here was my prediction:

Your reading reveals that your conception*news will come in the month of July 2013 from a cycle that starts in June. The baby shows as a girl and the expected birth date is in the month of March 2014 with attention being paid to the date of the 22nd. I can also see another child in your future, another girl, born in late 2017.
I wish you and your family every happiness for the future.
Suzy

I now have to wait up to 48 agonising hours for this reading :haha:

Wonder if there will be any similarities in what suzy said!!

Heres the link:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/1799591-wow-can-really-work.html

You should so do it!!!

So here was my prediction:

Your reading reveals that your conception*news will come in the month of July 2013 from a cycle that starts in June. The baby shows as a girl and the expected birth date is in the month of March 2014 with attention being paid to the date of the 22nd. I can also see another child in your future, another girl, born in late 2017.
I wish you and your family every happiness for the future.
Suzy

oh no tho, that means no bfp this month??? :growlmad: i just clicked on that, you only pay for a baby reading... the other one is free but you dont click for a baby, i clicked luck, so its more general, when i go and see my psychic i wont be giving anything away, i wont wear my ring etc..... see what she says innit :thumbup: but it would be spooky if it came true :haha:
thats well mad :haha:
xxxxxxxxxxx

Thats what I do when I go for a reading the ring and everything comes off.

Im so bad that on my last reading he said he couldnt say much because I had such a barrier up and wouldnt really respond to anything he said but I think thats the way it should be I dont want to slip up and start telling him stuff to make him look good :haha:

Oh no battery is going to die on my laptop!! Need to go and get the charger!!

I know I was feeling really positive about this month too :haha:

I now have to wait up to 48 agonising hours for this reading :haha:

Wonder if there will be any similarities in what suzy said!!

yeah, when she asked what you wanted on the drop down thing what did you put? oh and if you check your emails, it will go in the deleted or spam box, so just take it out of there and put it in your inbox...... it was quite weird really, there are laods of health problems and she picked up on my stomach, eating too little..... i would put it on here, but it is 12 pages long :haha::haha::haha:
rember its a general all rounder, not just about babys, what was your wish? eh see gettin good at this copy and paste thingy bob :haha::haha::haha::haha:
xxxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thats what I do when I go for a reading the ring and everything comes off.

Im so bad that on my last reading he said he couldnt say much because I had such a barrier up and wouldnt really respond to anything he said but I think thats the way it should be I dont want to slip up and start telling him stuff to make him look good :haha:

Oh no battery is going to die on my laptop!! Need to go and get the charger!!

I know I was feeling really positive about this month too :haha:

yeah totally agree, i'll be myself but dont want to guide her towards anything, if she says i see you have a son, i will probably just look at her blank :haha: she's also a tarot as well as a medium, when she asked what time of the day would be best i said any, didnt want to say i had to be home for josh, and i just said my partner will be driving, not husband/fiance or even a man :haha::haha::haha: could be a girl, i could be a lesbian :haha:
xxxxxxxxxxx

I put Family :shrug: Thought that was the closest to baby :haha:

Will be interesting to see what she has to say. Im not sure you can get to much information from a name, DOB and Email address and my new Email address isnt linked to my FB so they cant check that :haha:

I put Family :shrug: Thought that was the closest to baby :haha:

Will be interesting to see what she has to say. Im not sure you can get to much information from a name, DOB and Email address and my new Email address isnt linked to my FB so they cant check that :haha:

yeah i put luck :shrug: closest to peak :haha::haha: but still well weird, i was telling andys mum about it, she said oh yeah what did you have to tell her, and just what you said, even if she could tap into fb, there is nothing wrong with my stomach on there, so its a strange one!!! :wacko: did you get an email off her already? i think you have to click the link? to get your free reading???
xxxxxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

No I havent got it yet.

This is what her Email read:

Dear Rachel,

To start with I want to thank you for your confidence. As promised, I will prepare your Confidential Free and Urgent Reading. I agree to send you this In-Depth Study completely Free, within 48 hours at the latest. You can count on my help, Rachel

Got to get up now and go to my physio appointment :(

Will try and get on here this afternoon but got my sister over and someone coming to look at my shower :haha:

Have a good day :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->