Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

No I havent got it yet.

This is what her Email read:

Dear Rachel,

To start with I want to thank you for your confidence. As promised, I will prepare your Confidential Free and Urgent Reading. I agree to send you this In-Depth Study completely Free, within 48 hours at the latest. You can count on my help, Rachel

Got to get up now and go to my physio appointment :(

Will try and get on here this afternoon but got my sister over and someone coming to look at my shower :haha:

Have a good day :hugs:

:flower:
ok chic, ttys xxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Im Backkkkkkkk :wave:

helllloooo sweety, ohhhh i was just playing with my new bin :haha::haha: its got a sensor on it :haha::haha: so i keep walking past it and putting my hand over it so the lid pops up :haha::haha: andys gonna go mad lmfao :haha::haha: anyway, how did you get on hun? xxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:haha:

Simple things and all that :haha:

Yeah Im all good. Shower now fixed so happy days :happydance:

:haha:

Simple things and all that :haha:

Yeah Im all good. Shower now fixed so happy days :happydance:

:haha::haha:tis right, even shouted josh down and said come look at this, he was like its a bin, no you see son, its not just a bin.... run your hand above the top and see..... :haha: huh pretty cool :haha: god i really do need to grow up :happydance::haha: its too fuckin big to go under the unit where it should go, so i have had to re arrange :haha: what did the psyhio say? when you said some one was commin to look at your shower, i thought you were sellin it :haha: honestly i need to get a grip :haha:
xxxxxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:haha: You crack me up!!

I want a sensored bin!!!!! Was it expensive?

No my shower packed up so needed fixing. All down now :happydance:

Physio was good Finally been discharged :happydance:

Hows your day been?

:haha: You crack me up!!

I want a sensored bin!!!!! Was it expensive?

No my shower packed up so needed fixing. All down now :happydance:

Physio was good Finally been discharged :happydance:

Hows your day been?

:haha::haha:no go on ebay, it was 31.99 half price, 42l or 33.99 50l free postage, i can give you the item number, i ordered it last thurs, it came today, they came round the back, i lock the gate cos of the dogs and i was in the kitchen choppin veg etc for dinner and i had my ipod in so i was singin :blush: didn't hear them shoutin :haha::haha:.
oh thats good, i hated it when my shower went, josh and andy have baths, but i prefer showers :thumbup:
:thumbup: good news about the phsio, when is af due? and hossie?
xxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Loving the bin :thumbup:

:haha: Thats so funny you singing away while they were trying to deliver your bin :haha:

AF is due Saturday 13th April. Im in my TWW

:haha: Thats so funny you singing away while they were trying to deliver your bin :haha:

:haha:i'm loving the bin, keep emptying my astray :haha:
tww=??:haha: i'm a dumbo:haha:
what you gonna do? test sat am? or fri? :shrug:
xxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:haha: It will stop working soon after being overused all day Lol.

TWW = Two Week Wait (from ovulation to AF)

I will have to test Friday morning as the appointment needs 24 hours notice of cancellation and even thats pushing it But I cant test any earlier as the results may not be accurate! So annoying!

I will have to test Friday morning as the appointment needs 24 hours notice of cancellation and even thats pushing it But I cant test any earlier as the results may not be accurate! So annoying!

:haha: andy just walked in and said its stupid :haha::haha::haha: jog on kitty:haha::haha::haha:
ahhh two week wait, oh shit, thats a tough one.... have you got a cbplus pregnancy test? 1 day before is something like 89% accurate? on the day is 90 something then day after 99% accurate.... :shrug: i know they cancelled the appointment last time, cant you ring them on thurs and say you've got this super bug thing, they may be able to fit you in another day with a cancellation???? xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

:haha: andy just walked in and said its stupid :haha::haha::haha: jog on kitty:haha::haha::haha:
ahhh two week wait, oh shit, thats a tough one.... have you got a cbplus pregnancy test? 1 day before is something like 89% accurate? on the day is 90 something then day after 99% accurate.... :shrug: i know they cancelled the appointment last time, cant you ring them on thurs and say you've got this super bug thing, they may be able to fit you in another day with a cancellation???? xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

mmm why have i got my af sunday 21st????? ahh cos it usually comes on a sunday around the 19th :dohh:xxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

I thought I had counted mine wrong then :haha:
I will double check that though Lol!!

:haha: Its not stupid, hes just jealous cos it get more action :haha:

I might do but then I have to plan around AF again and kinda got lucky with this appointment and If im not pregnant ill be kicking myself as I want it other and done with. They will have to shove it up their backsides If I do get my BFP (which I doubt!)

Ive just ordered a FRER test off ebay
For you Sarah FRER = First Response Early Result test :haha:
Apparently they are accurate 6 days before a period. So we will see.

Im feeling a bit crampy today which Im putting down to O??

Ive never taken notice of when I O before (probably why ive been TTC for so long :haha: :blush:)

I soooooo hope this is my turn for a BFP!! and you too!! We NEED to be bump buddies!!

I just used a period calculator online :haha:

Based on a 28 day cycle which is my average - sometimes a bit hit and miss My estimated AF day will be Saturday 13th April so that is right.

I thought I had counted mine wrong then :haha:
I will double check that though Lol!!

:haha: Its not stupid, hes just jealous cos it get more action :haha:

I might do but then I have to plan around AF again and kinda got lucky with this appointment and If im not pregnant ill be kicking myself as I want it other and done with. They will have to shove it up their backsides If I do get my BFP (which I doubt!)

Ive just ordered a FRER test off ebay
For you Sarah FRER = First Response Early Result test :haha:
Apparently they are accurate 6 days before a period. So we will see.

Im feeling a bit crampy today which Im putting down to O??

Ive never taken notice of when I O before (probably why ive been TTC for so long :haha: :blush:)

I soooooo hope this is my turn for a BFP!! and you too!! We NEED to be bump buddies!!

:haha: yeah jealousy :haha::haha:
i dunno, cos i always come on the sunday its around 17-19th but i came on early this time, it was the sat 16th which was weird..... you came on same day as me, so i'm just going off my sunday dates..... it will either be the 14th or 21st.... :shrug:
hey, were like twins, i've been cramping today, feels like period pain :growlmad:
oh i hope it is too, gotta get my peak tho :( xxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs:

I just used a period calculator online :haha:

Based on a 28 day cycle which is my average - sometimes a bit hit and miss My estimated AF day will be Saturday 13th April so that is right.

i'll go off yours then :haha:
xxxx:hugs::hugs:

Oh perhaps you will be Ovulating too!
That is a bit scary!

Well remember you reset the monitor so it may be a pants one and needs to get to know you first before revealing your peak.

Have you been DTD often enough to catch an egg if one was to escape?

Mines like period cramps too!!

In my back too though and tops of my legs!?! Very strange. I hope its the spermies bashing my egg and 1 clinging on for dear life and resulting in a BFP!!

Wishful thinking huh :haha:

Wow you girls have been busy today.

Good luck for peak tomorrow Sarah!

Galaxy i have been to the ice bar and its amazing. Get there early as can get busy. Alcohol drinks there are really strong by the way! Enjoy!

Well i got my low today! So im out this month.:dohh: Roll on next month. I also got confused by the time difference when trying to use my monitor. Ended up having to use another stick. Grrrrrrr!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->