Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

Wow you girls have been busy today.

Good luck for peak tomorrow Sarah!

Galaxy i have been to the ice bar and its amazing. Get there early as can get busy. Alcohol drinks there are really strong by the way! Enjoy!

Well i got my low today! So im out this month.:dohh: Roll on next month. I also got confused by the time difference when trying to use my monitor. Ended up having to use another stick. Grrrrrrr!

I'm off this week hence being able to natter :haha:

Do they do soft drinks?? I reallllyyy don't want to drink :blush:

What CD are you??

I had a panic attack this morning thinking my. Monitor was broken but it was down to the bloody clocks going forward :lol:

Yes i think they do, they do non alcoholic ones too! Enjoy. :headspin:

Im on CD 25 :witch: due any day. Hope the monitor gets to know me more next cycle.

Im on CD 25 :witch: due any day. Hope the monitor gets to know me more next cycle.

Thank goodness!
And I have a good excuse not to drink as I am driving to my friends and we will be walking to the station from hers but obviously I will need to drive back home afterwards and she knows I wont touch alcohol If im driving :happydance:

Ohhhh I hope she doesnt come and you get your BFP

:dust:

Thanks. Im slightly worried about myself as your fairy dust just made me cry. Im feeling really rubbish tonight. Just realized im already in my over draft and i only just got payed on the 26th. Going to have to really be careful this month. I went a but crazy before Christmas as had just bought a house and then with Christmas and i still have not recovered quite yet obviously. Things just seem to crop up every month. Stupid car this month breaking.

Sorry for the rant.:blush:

Thanks. Im slightly worried about myself as your fairy dust just made me cry. Im feeling really rubbish tonight. Just realized im already in my over draft and i only just got payed on the 26th. Going to have to really be careful this month. I went a but crazy before Christmas as had just bought a house and then with Christmas and i still have not recovered quite yet obviously. Things just seem to crop up every month. Stupid car this month breaking.

Oh :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I am so like you with the over draft problem I am constantly in it and waiting for next payday - My payday is the 27th of each month.
Im in serious debt, thankfully its with my dad! he bought me a new car when mine conked out!!

Life can be tough sometimes but keep your head up high missy things WILL work out and it wont be long until your dancing around with your BFP pregnancy test in your hand!!

Also I have said this many of times but Im strong believer everything happens for a reason, although it may seem bad at the time it is just another learning curve.

Stay strong you, we are all in this together and If you ever need a chat my listening ears (or reading eyes :haha:) are always here

:hugs: :flower:

P.s - Lets hope these emotions bring your BFP.

My Fingers are tightly xd for you :hugs:

Thank you so much for that Galaxy. Meant alot and i do believe in things happen for a reason. Its just hard to remember. ::hugs::friends:

Thank you so much for that Galaxy. Meant alot and i do believe in things happen for a reason. Its just hard to remember. ::hugs::friends:

It is hard to remember when you feel the world is on your shoulders but that's what is so great about this forum, it's a great place to vent.

Easier said than done but keeping positive is the way forward :hugs:

After a faint positive test yesterday.... AF arrived today:-( and bfn. went to the clinic today. They told to to scrap monitoring and just have sex 2 to 3 times a week. I can't leave my monitor now, it's my little friend, it has nice high and egg pic pictures, it's only just got to know me!!!!
Apparently it could be causing stress???!!!!!
Not sure i can stop with the monitoring. What do you reckon???

After a faint positive test yesterday.... AF arrived today:-( and bfn. went to the clinic today. They told to to scrap monitoring and just have sex 2 to 3 times a week. I can't leave my monitor now, it's my little friend, it has nice high and egg pic pictures, it's only just got to know me!!!!
Apparently it could be causing stress???!!!!!
Not sure i can stop with the monitoring. What do you reckon???

Oh no thats horrible :hugs: I will have to test eary this cycle due to having a MRI the day of my period!

I think you should do what ever you feel will work for you.

If you dont use and still dont get your AF your start telling yourself its because your not using it and If you had you could be pregnant by now.

I personally think its amazing and seeing the peak makes me feel so much more positive. Of course It could also have a negative effect if I know I am about to O and DH is not up to DTD!!

You could try a cycle DTD 2-3 times a week like the DR says and see what happens you never know they could be right for once and you get your BFP!!

Good Luck :dust:

Oh perhaps you will be Ovulating too!
That is a bit scary!

Well remember you reset the monitor so it may be a pants one and needs to get to know you first before revealing your peak.

Have you been DTD often enough to catch an egg if one was to escape?

:flower:
CD20 STILL HIGH............:growlmad: even the lines fading now........:growlmad: yeah we've been doing it every other :growlmad: not happy :growlmad: gonna break the lid on the bin :haha::haha: no i'm not really :haha::haha: its too cool for that :haha::haha:, eh i dunno chiccy,my body is deffo doing something... wish it would make its mind up tho xxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Mines like period cramps too!!

In my back too though and tops of my legs!?! Very strange. I hope its the spermies bashing my egg and 1 clinging on for dear life and resulting in a BFP!!

Wishful thinking huh :haha:

nooooooo thats what could be happening...... ooohhhhh fingers croseed tho xxxxxxx

Wow you girls have been busy today.

Good luck for peak tomorrow Sarah!

Galaxy i have been to the ice bar and its amazing. Get there early as can get busy. Alcohol drinks there are really strong by the way! Enjoy!

Well i got my low today! So im out this month.:dohh: Roll on next month. I also got confused by the time difference when trying to use my monitor. Ended up having to use another stick. Grrrrrrr!

thanks hun, doesn't look like its happening for me, :haha: i did the same yeaterday, woke at 5.30 half asleep did my pot peeeing, turned the monitor on.... it was on cd18 still, had to wait another hour and do a stick :dohh:
xxxxxxxxxxx

Sarah I honestly think you have reached your Peak but the monitor just hasnt picked it up as wants to get to know you!!

That means that you can still get preggers so dont worry.

DTD every other day takes some doing, BUT hopefully it will bring you your BFP :happydance:

yeah thats what i'm hoping...... my body seems to be telling me different to the monitor???? :shrug:
did you not get a peak either hun? xx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Im CD 18 and now the monitor is reading low so I cant do anything more this cycle - which is a bit scary.
What ever happens will happen.

hey, dont be be stressed :hugs: things get on top of us all the time, this bloody monitor doesnt help :growlmad: why did fairy dust make you cry? :hugs: money wise, things will sort themselves out, hey, i dont think i've ever been out of my overdraft till now, i've got 1650 over draft and was a single mum, a drunk and druggie..... so my life was not rosie!!!! i was always up shit creek....... hey dont worry :hugs: see look at your life, then have a good look at mine, i got myself right, everyones different, we all get stressed but were women, keep your head held high and march on through it, like its not there.... it will sort its self out!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I am so like you with the over draft problem I am constantly in it and waiting for next payday - My payday is the 27th of each month.
Im in serious debt, thankfully its with my dad! he bought me a new car when mine conked out!!

Life can be tough sometimes but keep your head up high missy things WILL work out and it wont be long until your dancing around with your BFP pregnancy test in your hand!!

Also I have said this many of times but Im strong believer everything happens for a reason, although it may seem bad at the time it is just another learning curve.

Stay strong you, we are all in this together and If you ever need a chat my listening ears (or reading eyes :haha:) are always here

:hugs: :flower:

yep here here xxxxxxxxxxx :hugs::hugs: met some great girlies on here, we'll all pull each other through xxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->