Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

Thank you so much for that Galaxy. Meant alot and i do believe in things happen for a reason. Its just hard to remember. ::hugs::friends:

It is hard to remember when you feel the world is on your shoulders but that's what is so great about this forum, it's a great place to vent.

Easier said than done but keeping positive is the way forward :hugs:

:flower:
yeah, go out and buy yourself a sensor bin innit ggirl, i had great fun on my own with it yesterday..... well it cheered me up :blush:
yep i'm off my rocker blocker :haha::haha::haha:
xxxxxxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

We wouldnt have you any other way Sarah :haha:

Now I had better get up and in the shower ready for my trip to London.

I have been looking forward to this for so long but today I have woken up feeling rubbish and I just want to stay in my bed.
Well that and I cant actually afford to be splashing out on lunch etc like my friend wants to do - who I must add still lives at home with her parents so therefore doesnt have bills to pay. *sigh*

Anyway little rant over. Have a good day all.
I will catch up with you later - If i survive! I always get a bad feeling about London :haha:
I will stop going on now :haha:

After a faint positive test yesterday.... AF arrived today:-( and bfn. went to the clinic today. They told to to scrap monitoring and just have sex 2 to 3 times a week. I can't leave my monitor now, it's my little friend, it has nice high and egg pic pictures, it's only just got to know me!!!!
Apparently it could be causing stress???!!!!!
Not sure i can stop with the monitoring. What do you reckon???

oooh sorry to hear about the faint possitive, but go with your heart, i agree it does give you lots of stress, but, it also give you a little hope too. :winkwink: regardless of what the monitor says... still dtd every other i wreckon, i still have never had a peak :growlmad: but i'm like you, i wont let go now, one day it will happen for us all :winkwink:
xxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs:

Sarah I honestly think you have reached your Peak but the monitor just hasnt picked it up as wants to get to know you!!

That means that you can still get preggers so dont worry.

DTD every other day takes some doing, BUT hopefully it will bring you your BFP :happydance:

hello my lil flower, i dunno whats going on with me, my cm is still happenin, dtd tonight, we are active every other :winkwink: yeah, i know, my body seems to be sayin something :shrug: but the monitors just laughin at me bugger :haha:
xxxxxxxx :hugs::hugs::hugs:

We wouldnt have you any other way Sarah :haha:

Now I had better get up and in the shower ready for my trip to London.

I have been looking forward to this for so long but today I have woken up feeling rubbish and I just want to stay in my bed.
Well that and I cant actually afford to be splashing out on lunch etc like my friend wants to do - who I must add still lives at home with her parents so therefore doesnt have bills to pay. *sigh*

Anyway little rant over. Have a good day all.
I will catch up with you later - If i survive! I always get a bad feeling about London :haha:
I will stop going on now :haha:

ahhh my poorly little power ranger, get your ass up girl and enjoy, your stresses are over, it the tww:haha::haha::haha: tww:haha::haha::haha: love it, for you, i think today i'm actually gonna sit in my bin :haha: well you know small things and that :winkwink: oh whats happenin with my body, i think i've just fucked it up too much over the years..... karma innit :growlmad: its punishing me for my past..... well you cant beat me karma :growlmad: I WILL WIN eventually :haha::haha:
what time you back? as i might be locked in my bin? :haha:
xxxxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Im never up at 5:30am!!! Your mad!! :haha:

i thought my little bin and ipod incident would have given that away lmfao :winkwink::haha::haha::haha:

just checked my sticks again...... deffo only 1 line now..... WTF...... right i'm off to sit in my bin, if i dont speak to you later, it means my wally son hasn't been down and tried to put somethin in the bin :haha::haha:
xxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sarah you have me in stitches!!!!!! you and your bin! :haha:

No no peak this month so next month is going to going to be my month!

Lazydaisys i would be the same as you. I would not want to give up the monitor. I feel more reassured using it.

Sorry you have woken up with a cold Galaxy. Hope you still enjoy London!

Will i think im spotting today. So off we go again. Cant believe how many sticks i am using.

I got given an advise and diet sheet from the reflexology woman who focuses on fertility I went to see today. Some of it is very obvious and some is a bit off the wall but if anyone wants to have a copy im happy to send it to you.

Lazydaisys i would be the same as you. I would not want to give up the monitor. I feel more reassured using it.

Will i think im spotting today. So off we go again. Cant believe how many sticks i am using.

I got given an advise and diet sheet from the reflexology woman who focuses on fertility I went to see today. Some of it is very obvious and some is a bit off the wall but if anyone wants to have a copy im happy to send it to you.

:haha: cant fit in the bloody bin..... now even more confused.... loads of wet cm, cheap opk that i just did has 2 dark lines..... this monitor is as mad as me, its costin a fortune!!!!!
:haha: yeah lets see your diet sheet? hehe, what you spottin hun? xxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:haha: cant fit in the bloody bin..... now even more confused.... loads of wet cm, cheap opk that i just did has 2 dark lines..... this monitor is as mad as me, its costin a fortune!!!!!
:haha: yeah lets see your diet sheet? hehe, what you spottin hun? xxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

oh yeah what did baby dust say? xxxxx:hugs:

Think i have managed to send you a private message with it. Will you let me know if it works or not. It might not be of any use but may have something of interest.

Oh the baby dust just made me well up what with not peaking this month.

I think :witch: is def forecast for tonight or tomorrow as pink-red spotting on wiping. (Sorry tmi).

Keep strong Sarah we will get there. All the signs are there for you. Especially as this is your first month with your monitor re set. It may not have picked your peak up this month. Fingers crossed for you. :hugs:

Think i have managed to send you a private message with it. Will you let me know if it works or not. It might not be of any use but may have something of interest.

Oh the baby dust just made me well up what with not peaking this month.

yeah got it hun, :thumbup: jesus.... i drink about 40 teas n coffees a day, and smoke nearly 20 a day, and will 35 next year..... yeah, i bought a book like that, it was basically tellin me not to breathe, :haha: most of it is obvious, but when i had josh, i just came off heroin, was drinkin a bottle of vodka a day and fell pregnant.... so, i had periods all the way through, the only time i knew i was pregnant was cos vodka was makin me sick, i actually went to the drs and told him there was something wrong with me, i couldnt drink:haha: so he did blood tests and said your 6 weeks pregnant!!! so, work that one out :wacko: but then its me :haha::haha::haha:
how old r u hun? what did she say about not peakin? so.... i havnt no big deal.... some months you wont ovulate.... so she should keep her opinions to herself! :thumbup:
xxxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I think :witch: is def forecast for tonight or tomorrow as pink-red spotting on wiping. (Sorry tmi).

Keep strong Sarah we will get there. All the signs are there for you. Especially as this is your first month with your monitor re set. It may not have picked your peak up this month. Fingers crossed for you. :hugs:

hey, i'm not lettin it stress me :haha::haha: its as friggin bonkers as me :haha::haha: do you usually spot before af???? xxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

No I don't usually spot. But then could it be that i'm just so aware of what my body is doing now. I don't think i have ever studied wiping so much in my life :blush:

Yer she said that not ovulating every month can happen. Im only giving her a shot. Makes me feel like im doing all i can to help my chances of becoming pregnant.

No I don't usually spot. But then could it be that i'm just so aware of what my body is doing now. I don't think i have ever studied wiping so much in my life :blush:

Yer she said that not ovulating every month can happen. Im only giving her a shot. Makes me feel like im doing all i can to help my chances of becoming pregnant.

:haha::haha:i know, its reading all your body signs too. it can get stressful hun, were not all bloody clones, everyone is different. its cos we are ttc that we are looking out for it, its been there all the time, we just probably didnt take any notice:winkwink:
spotting can occur during ovulation too you know :thumbup: christ, were all trying to do all we can, theres no fuckin judge n jury here :growlmad: how old are you hun? when did she say this to you, yesterday? :hugs::hugs:

Im 31, 32 this year husband is 34. She said this today after my reflexology session.

Im 31, 32 this year husband is 34. She said this today after my reflexology session.

ahh your still young, christ your going to reflexology classes...... i'm just sitting in bins :haha: what did she actually say? :growlmad: :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->