Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

Hi Ladies.

Sarah - Is Andy home from work yet? Have you made up? Could something happen to you if you do conceive then? Think im being thick dont understand why your Dr would tell you off - I know you said your BMI is low will it effect you if you do have a baby. Sorry being dumb :blush: :dohh:

Discoangel - Sorry the witch got you :hugs: Roll on when shes gone and you can try again. Stay positive!!

Lazydaisys - High 5 for having the week off :haha: Cant wait to see your prediction :)

:flower:
hello little flower fairy, no hes not, he said hes workin late and am i gonna snap out this mood :haha: i dont know if something could happen to me? i was admitted to hospital last august with 3 weeks to live due to alcohol, i havnt got cirrhossis was just on the verge of my last few weeks of living :dohh: i dont know what she will say, she isnt happy with my weight and she's given me shit loads of tablets, but i've stopped them, i have to see a gastro dr in the hospital every three months, my liver is takin up half my stomach! she thinks i'm on anti depressants, beta blockers, an antibiotic for the rest of my life, spirolactine which is a tablet to reduce my bloating, not bloated....stopped, i only take the thiamine and vitamin strong b compound and codeine for the tension headaches, which happen after along abuse. see i was drinkin heavily since i was 14, doing drugs etc.... so stopping the drugs was easy... 3 days of pain... bang done that was 2006, but the wine diffo story, had loads of physical symptoms. i did ask her once if i would ever have kids and she said you have periods dont you? so there you go? :shrug:
your not dumb hun, i'm just complicated :haha::haha: by bmi should be 24 but that would never happen, i'm 5ft3, bmi 24 is 9st10.... cos they say th have a baby you have to have healthy bmi see...... what do you think? it asked me if i ovulated, i put no, cos i've only seen one, that was 3 months ago, but then i saw 2 lines on the stick???? i'm sooooooo confused, if i tell her, what could she do, i mean test wise? not like slap me :haha::haha::haha:
xxxxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

If you tell her thats what you want and plan to do regardless she may well be able to help you. Its better than she helps you to do it safely than you say right im stopping all meds cos I want a baby and then something happening to you.

You have done an amazing thing to over come 2 addictions you should be very proud of yourself and because you made mistakes in your past it should not allow it to effect your future and im sure the Drs dont want it to effect your future either.

Slightly different situation but my friend who suffers from bipolar got put on pregnant safe medication to enable her to conceive her 2 children and enable them to be healthy so im sure the docs can help you in the same sort of way :shrug:

:hugs: :hugs:

I really think you should tell her. Just in case there is something they can give you to help. At the end of the day it is your decision so you dont have to take any of their advise but think you should at least let them know, so you can hear their advise.

If you tell her thats what you want and plan to do regardless she may well be able to help you. Its better than she helps you to do it safely than you say right im stopping all meds cos I want a baby and then something happening to you.

You have done an amazing thing to over come 2 addictions you should be very proud of yourself and because you made mistakes in your past it should not allow it to effect your future and im sure the Drs dont want it to effect your future either.

Slightly different situation but my friend who suffers from bipolar got put on pregnant safe medication to enable her to conceive her 2 children and enable them to be healthy so im sure the docs can help you in the same sort of way :shrug:

:hugs: :hugs:

ahh see thats why your my little cup cake, yeah my past is buried... i go to pubs and eat but drink j20, even andy stopped drinking, but the same with the gear, once you stop and look at the state of yourself before, you know oh my god how and why did i let it happen :growlmad: mmmm yeah so there is something she could do? no, shes well nice and always praising me, so yeah i think i will tell her, christ i have hundreds of boxes of tablets in my cupboard, i'll have to tell her i stopped them all in december :blush: well i'm still alive arent i :haha::haha: i drink her silly drinks, but all my family are a slight build so i will never be fat, i was 8.5st when i had josh, then the day after was back in my size 8s, so its just in my make up innit :hugs:
xxxxxxxxxxxx
do you know what they put your friend on? xxxx:hugs:

I really think you should tell her. Just in case there is something they can give you to help. At the end of the day it is your decision so you dont have to take any of their advise but think you should at least let them know, so you can hear their advise.

yeah, i think you girlies are right :hugs: i do need to tell her and come clean about all the tablets i'm not takin, could she do blood tests and things to see if i'm working properly :haha::haha:
xxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

I dont know but I can find out :).

Some people are just naturally slim :)growlmad:) Joking!
Sometimes Drs do know what they are talking about and she will be aware of that so wont expect you to pile on the pounds when its just not you.

I bet she wont be worried that your TTC she will just want you fit and healthy to be able to succeed. Bet you will be so glad you saw her when you do and wonder why you didnt do it in December!!

Make sure you keep us updated when you do go :hugs:

Ahhh sounds like you've had a rough day Sarah! Hope it all works out!

Work sooo get in the way of my b'n'bing! Lol!

What info do the psychics ask for? 12 pages of info is pretty impressive!

Stupid witch :( can't believe she's rearing her ugly head! Does she not know she not allowed in this thread!

You guys think I should set up a FB secret group for us ladies to keep in touch? Or stay on here.

Stupid witch :( can't believe she's rearing her ugly head! Does she not know she not allowed in this thread!

You guys think I should set up a FB secret group for us ladies to keep in touch? Or stay on here.

:wave:

I hate being at work and missing all the action too but I have this week off :haha:

I would happily join a FB group but only if it is private and none of my friends or family could see what I write as No one knows we are TTC :haha:

AF is horrible Im hoping not to see her face for a while .. I can hope! :).

The physic I used to get a short and sweet message about when Im going to conceive and gender etc is a lady call Suzy Rayne.

https://www.psychicbabyreadings.co.uk/

I dont know but I can find out :).

Some people are just naturally slim :)growlmad:) Joking!
Sometimes Drs do know what they are talking about and she will be aware of that so wont expect you to pile on the pounds when its just not you.

I bet she wont be worried that your TTC she will just want you fit and healthy to be able to succeed. Bet you will be so glad you saw her when you do and wonder why you didnt do it in December!!

Make sure you keep us updated when you do go :hugs:

hello my lil power ranger, aahhh love you :haha: your a star, cd21 still high, why doesnt it go bloody low.....i've only got 3 sticks left now!!!! well andy surprised me, said he was really sorry and didnt think it was getting to me, cos i make a joke out of everything, thats the way i am, i dont take things too seriously cos of my past, i just laugh and joke about things now, i hated who i was then, the slightest thing would set me off.... thought i had bipolar at 1 point lol :haha:
your probably right, i mean she calls it a joke the amount of tablets "i'm on" :haha: heres my tablet breakdown 1 thiamine, 3 vit b, 4 codeine, thats what i take.... now what she thinks.... 1 thiamine, 1 ciprofloaxcin, 3 vit b, 1 spironlactine, 4 beta blockers, 3 amytripalyne, 15 diazepam and finally 1 zopiclone, thats per day! the hospital have me on most of them, she has me on the important things, like thiamine, helps with your brain, vit b helps when your low on iron and codeine for the headaches. she even put the headaches down to too many tablets.... but they came from the hospital, they sent me for a brain scan cos they didnt believe that it was withdrawal but my dr was right!!! she even swore when i told her my list, so yeah shes nice and understanding :hugs:
his little surprise was he's booked me in for a riding lesson on sat, cos i aint been for ages, so me the silly cow said i thought you said i wasnt allowed to do any exercise :dohh: how un grateful is that:dohh: he was like i'll cancel it then, so I,ME actually apologized :blush: and said that came out wrong.....
do you think we should dtd tonight? as its top up night? i still think i did peak, i've never seen two lines on it :winkwink: but maybe i'm not even ovulating? :shrug:
my appointment is at 3.30 next thurs..... how do i drop it in??? :blush:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I hate being at work and missing all the action too but I have this week off :haha:

I would happily join a FB group but only if it is private and none of my friends or family could see what I write as No one knows we are TTC :haha:

The physic I used to get a short and sweet message about when Im going to conceive and gender etc is a lady call Suzy Rayne.

no its just me, been hormonal, and snappy :haha:
xxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

some of it is obvious from your star sign, but she might pick up on something specific.... like my stomach and ggirl bein married :shrug: yeah its very long, the links down there somewhere :haha: tara her name is, fb is as private as you make it, i'm friends with ggirl but we never talk on there, its on here, we just like things.... like i was gonna write on her wall, but then i wouldnt want people askin her who's that or how do you know her? do you know what i mean...
xxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

yeah, set 1 up, i'd join..... we all would prob, but stay on here too :hugs:
xxxxxxxx

Sarah your fingers must ache from all that typing already this morning :haha:

Glad you have an appointment booked. I say just put it out there like straight away, just tell her you have to get it off your chest.
Im sure she will be fine with it.

Im waiting for a reply back from my friend about medication - she probably thinks im a right werido asking her that :haha:

As for you writing on my FB wall and people asking me who you were I would simply say I met her in the mental hospital :haha:
Do you think they would believe me :rofl:

As for that silly monitor of yours, I cant imagine you will see a peak this late on so im not sure if its worth feeding it old sticks just to keep it happy?

Awwww :hugs: Im so glad Andy made things up with you and YES to DTD tonight - make up sex is the best :haha: :blush:

Anyway how are you today?
Ive been naughty and ordered ANOTHER physic reading to seen when I will conceive - Thats another £10 I wont see again Opppps.
My nose is running and I keep sneezing and coughing ... Annoying.

Right ill stop typing now :shrug:

Glad you have an appointment booked. I say just put it out there like straight away, just tell her you have to get it off your chest.

Im waiting for a reply back from my friend about medication - she probably thinks im a right werido asking her that :haha:

As for you writing on my FB wall and people asking me who you were I would simply say I met her in the mental hospital :haha:

As for that silly monitor of yours, I cant imagine you will see a peak this late on so im not sure if its worth feeding it old sticks just to keep it happy?

Awwww :hugs: Im so glad Andy made things up with you and YES to DTD tonight - make up sex is the best :haha: :blush:

Ive been naughty and ordered ANOTHER physic reading to seen when I will conceive - Thats another £10 I wont see again Opppps.

:haha::haha: yeah, they'd believe that, but then they wouldn't believe you'd been to mental assylum :haha::haha:
yeah use the last 3, then resuse the last one :thumbup: its should bloody go low by then..... do you think i peaked by looking at my sticks? :shrug:
ok we will do the deed, oh god what excuse did you give your friend :haha::haha::haha: i'm good today hun, you? :hugs:
:haha::haha::haha:oohhhh when do you get it back?, did you just pay through paypal? xxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:haha::haha: yeah, they'd believe that, but then they wouldn't believe you'd been to mental assylum :haha::haha:
yeah use the last 3, then resuse the last one :thumbup: its should bloody go low by then..... do you think i peaked by looking at my sticks? :shrug:
ok we will do the deed, oh god what excuse did you give your friend :haha::haha::haha: i'm good today hun, you? :hugs:
:haha::haha::haha:oohhhh when do you get it back?, did you just pay through paypal? xxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

oh chiccy, my pregnacare should come today, what shall i do, wait till af? xxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ive got to wait at least 7 working days for my reading!! Will feel like forever = Hopefully it will come before that though.
Yeah I paid through paypal, Its the probably the safest option.

I just used the most common excuse - My friend would like to know :haha:
She will buy it becuase she knows im not on meds so I hopefully wont be asked anymore quesions haha.

I got my reading from here - if your interested

https://psychic123ukreadings.net/

Ive got to wait at least 7 working days for my reading!! Will feel like forever = Hopefully it will come before that though.
Yeah I paid through paypal, Its the probably the safest option.

I just used the most common excuse - My friend would like to know :haha:
She will buy it becuase she knows im not on meds so I hopefully wont be asked anymore quesions haha.

I got my reading from here - if your interested

https://psychic123ukreadings.net/

:haha::haha:yeah if she asks, say they think shes bipolar, but shes trying for a baby and doesnt know if she should be :haha::haha:
i might get mine done, :winkwink: 7 days yeah? i didnt wanna sound ungrateful to andy but i would have preffered him to take me on sunday to see helen the medium? he hates that stuff :growlmad: but i love it :haha: no i'm asking about the pregnacare cos theres 60 tabs, 30 for me and 30 for andy???? should i wait till af? :shrug:
xxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yes do it!!! the Suzy Rayne one I done only takes 3 days to come through and its cheaper £6.25.

Her link is: https://www.psychicbabyreadings.co.uk/

I think you can start taking them straight away? I dunno I cant remember what I done I just started taking them, as Jay binned the leaflet by accident oppps.
Maybe check your leaflet and see what it says :haha:

Let me know if you do get a reading :happydance:

Yes do it!!! the Suzy Rayne one I done only takes 3 days to come through and its cheaper £6.25.

Her link is: https://www.psychicbabyreadings.co.uk/

I think you can start taking them straight away? I dunno I cant remember what I done I just started taking them, as Jay binned the leaflet by accident oppps.
Maybe check your leaflet and see what it says :haha:

Let me know if you do get a reading :happydance:

ok hunny, i'll wait for the post, got my assignment back, have to re do it, i think i based it on my own experiences, so i think it will have to be text book, oooohh only took 2 friggin weeks, just gonna open it on the pc xxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->