Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

Im a scorpio

:haha: I will look at what she said for health I must have skipped past that part. Oppps lol

True about the marriage thing I didnt think of that. Oppps

:flower:
i was just gonna say that from your love, you'r either scorpio/sagitarius..... cos thats how they are percieved as promiscuous :haha: lil cheat.... :haha::haha:
are you born on the cusp? xxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:haha:

I would never cheat. Jay is 23rd October so he is either a Libra or a Scorpio :haha:
Im 10th November so a defo scorpio.

Bloody woman :rofl:

I've been thinking about getting in on this and having a reading. 12pages tho!!!! Just a quick sentence is all im after... How many ??? When??? I'm 33. I had my palm reading done when I was 17. She said I wasn't having kids, but then she also said I was going to meet somebody and leave the country loads and go travelling which hasnt happened. Hope she's not right about the kids thing. X

Im a scorpio

:haha: I will look at what she said for health I must have skipped past that part. Oppps lol

True about the marriage thing I didnt think of that. Oppps

i was just gonna say that from your love, you'r either scorpio/sagitarius..... cos thats how they are percieved as promiscuous :haha: lil cheat.... :haha::haha:
are you born on the cusp? xxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:haha:

I would never cheat. Jay is 23rd October so he is either a Libra or a Scorpio :haha:
Im 10th November so a defo scorpio.

Bloody woman :rofl:

:haha::haha::haha:my little sweet fairy cheat lmfao :haha::haha: bit weird she knew you were married tho :shrug: you cant get that from your star sign, yeah, jay is cusp, so oh no he didnt put his details in, do one for him off his email..... compare them :haha::haha:
xxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

What does he say about you kicking him out?

Trust your sticks to arrive today!! Yeah I know them kind of sticks say to test in the afternoon some same even do it twice a day but they would cos they want to make loads of money :haha:
I know the monitor does say to test in the morning :shrug:

As for that ready well I think its a lot of poo and she has looked up scorpio in her book and wrote aload of poo :rofl:

Will let you know if any of it comes true though :haha:

I've been thinking about getting in on this and having a reading. 12pages tho!!!! Just a quick sentence is all im after... How many ??? When??? I'm 33. I had my palm reading done when I was 17. She said I wasn't having kids, but then she also said I was going to meet somebody and leave the country loads and go travelling which hasnt happened. Hope she's not right about the kids thing. X

heres the link hun
https://www.tara-medium.com/your-free-reading-1.html
xxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

What does he say about you kicking him out?

Trust your sticks to arrive today!! Yeah I know them kind of sticks say to test in the afternoon some same even do it twice a day but they would cos they want to make loads of money :haha:
I know the monitor does say to test in the morning :shrug:

As for that ready well I think its a lot of poo and she has looked up scorpio in her book and wrote aload of poo :rofl:

Will let you know if any of it comes true though :haha:

nothin, he hasnt phoned or text.... but i told him to pick his things up after work, he can drop the car keys off as my mum and dad paid 2500 for it, i've paid them back with the puppy money, so its my car, cant drive like, but got a garage:haha:
it makes no odds now about the monitor, i'll use the last four, then put all these on ebay :thumbup:
yeah, basic info is based on your star sign, i'm cancer/leo so i have a soft side but also got a temper... so she's got my personality off that, which was obvious, but the belly thing was strange on my part :shrug: theres tons of illnesses out there and to pin point that..... mmmmm very strange xxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I done this one:

https://www.psychicbabyreadings.co.uk/

Short and sweet :)

And she has feedback from people :)

He is probably dreading finishing work :haha:

How will he be later?

How will he be later?

:haha:oh he just text me and said, he didnt mean it like that, he knows me and josh are a package, be reasonable :haha::haha: he will be, thats how i sacked my ex.... text him, bin bags outside the back gate, and i locked it and the doors and turned my phone off, changed my number and never spoken to him since, that was over him not paying his way :haha: so he knows i'll do it, but in his case, i want the car keys innit, i paid for the damn thing then he will lose his job, got no transport., and live back with mummy :haha:
xxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I done this one:

Great, just done this one. How hong did it take for a reply ? :coffee:

I done this one:

She says within 3 days I got mine in 2 days but it was late evening of the second day. Good Luck and let us know what she says :)

:hugs:

How will he be later?

:haha:oh he just text me and said, he didnt mean it like that, he knows me and josh are a package, be reasonable :haha::haha: he will be, thats how i sacked my ex.... text him, bin bags outside the back gate, and i locked it and the doors and turned my phone off, changed my number and never spoken to him since, that was over him not paying his way :haha: so he knows i'll do it, but in his case, i want the car keys innit, i paid for the damn thing then he will lose his job, got no transport., and live back with mummy :haha:

You meany!! :haha:

Im not sure Andy will give up on you that easily. Well I hope not anyway. Yeah he can be a pain in the bum but cant all men hey.

Maybe some time apart is needed.

How will he be later?

You meany!! :haha:

Im not sure Andy will give up on you that easily. Well I hope not anyway. Yeah he can be a pain in the bum but cant all men hey.

Maybe some time apart is needed.

:haha::haha: thats what he's just said, not about the time apart tho :haha: he said he wont let me go, hey i'm stubborn :haha:
just did one of those boots things...... negative..... do you think i did peak? :shrug: you reset yours too tho? i just dont get it, but this means IF we do make up, and thats a big if, its gonna go off this cycle and ask for loads of sticks innit? :shrug:
xxxxxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I done this one:

She says within 3 days I got mine in 2 days but it was late evening of the second day. Good Luck and let us know what she says :)

:haha: yeah let us know :haha: xxxx:hugs::hugs:

I done this one:

Will do. I'm off work this week also and loving it. As long as she says I won't be childless I don't care what she says:thumbup:

I done this one:

Will do. I'm off work this week also and loving it. As long as she says I won't be childless I don't care what she says:thumbup:

:haha:yep, thats the main thing :thumbup: xxx:hugs:

Oh Sarah sorry your having such a rubbish time. Men can make life so difficult. Hope what ever happens your ok. :hugs: :flower:

So witch arrived!!

CD 1. So it begins again! :dohh:

Oh Sarah sorry your having such a rubbish time. Men can make life so difficult. Hope what ever happens your ok. :hugs: :flower:

So witch arrived!!

hi hun, i'm ok, men!!!!
oh no...... god i hate the witch :growlmad: i think my rant today has been due to hormonal changes :shrug: so i think that af is on her way very soon, had a feel of my cervix before yuk i know, and its low now, so deffo no peak for me :shrug: did she just get you now? :growlmad: that was your spotting yesterday then chic :cry:,
roll on next month :hugs: chin up, its dissapointing, but you dont ovulate every month :winkwink: always this month :hugs::hugs::hugs:

So witch arrived!!

:cry:just did a quiz, it says i have a 30%-40% chance of pregnancy, has anyone had there fallopean tubes tested???? mine was cos of my bmi, so, i dunno if i should tell my dr next thurs, i'll just have to tell her its what i want, my body, my choice? or should i not say anythin yet? :shrug: :cry: :nope: xxxxx

Hi Ladies.

Sarah - Is Andy home from work yet? Have you made up? Could something happen to you if you do conceive then? Think im being thick dont understand why your Dr would tell you off - I know you said your BMI is low will it effect you if you do have a baby. Sorry being dumb :blush: :dohh:

Discoangel - Sorry the witch got you :hugs: Roll on when shes gone and you can try again. Stay positive!!

Lazydaisys - High 5 for having the week off :haha: Cant wait to see your prediction :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->